It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Event 201 Was Officially Announced By The WEF In 2019, Simulated Coronavirus Pandemic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Do you think the outbreaks of the SARS (2002) and MERS (2012) coronaviruses might have been the reason they thought that a coronavirus was likely to be the cause of a pandemic?

The outbreak 2002/2003 killed 811 people and MERS 2012 killed 890 from wiki.

Why would they care about these numbers?

They clearly don't give a rat's ass about the public based on the way people have been treated during this "pandemic" with the intentional vilifying of any who question, firing of perfectly good, healthy health care workers, forcing businesses into bankruptcies, masking children and using masks to muzzle the population, putting people into awful fear that will ultimately weaken their immune systems, mandating dodgy vaccines, leadership that humiliated those unwilling to participate and installed censorship/propaganda that alienated people from their families.

That's a recipe to bring a population to it's knees, to divide and conquer. This isn't what caring leaders do so how can anyone believe they cared deeply about annual death numbers under 1000?

I actually find these low numbers a bit shocking as I would have thought even the fuss over SARS and MERS should have involved much higher numbers so it looks simply like fear preconditioning exercises to me.

Well, their evil plan didn't work, did it. We are all just as stupid and paranoid and divided as we were for all of history before the pandemic. There wasn't even any major regime change. Fizzle, or what!

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

So tanking the economy and getting cbdc up to the point it's being pilot run in the major banks is a little "fizzle" to you?
"no regime change"
lmao...cute
stop trolling
edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: edit

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
The US government owns the patent

That would be easy to prove. Please present the patent number. Also, what branch of the US government owns the patent?

, they provided the funding and the virus has the genetically changed spike protein.

All coronaviruses have spike proteins. That's why they call them that, because the spikes sick out and look like a crown.

And genomic change happens a lot in nature - especially in viruses, many of which produce new successfully replicating genomically changed strains, seasonally.

And - oh, look - the picture includes the debunked BS that there's something from HIV in the spike protein, and yet there's nothing in the genomic sequence of SARS-CoV-2 that is similar to HIV. So, what codes for it? Could the picture be utter BS, too?

It wasn't "debunked."

Dr. Richard Fleming explains it in laymen terms:

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

So tanking the economy and getting cbdc up to the point it's being pilot run in the major banks is a little "fizzle" to you?
"no regime change"
lmao...cute
stop trolling

Economic unrest and oscillations are quite normal.

There has not been any fiat currency collapse post 2019.

... and we have had 'digital currencies' since 1989.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Event 201 was a business meeting to facilitate the greatest transfer of wealth ..... ever.

And this is what was discussed at Event 201.

I would draw your attention to point 7. Why would you need to do that in a deadly pandemic, the danger should be obvious and require no propaganda.

Never forget that this was done on the back of a re-branded flu, which has now turned into a re-branded cold. All of which is survived by 99.85% of the population.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Event 201 was a business meeting to facilitate the greatest transfer of wealth ..... ever.

And this is what was discussed at Event 201.

I would draw your attention to point 7. Why would you need to do that in a deadly pandemic, the danger should be obvious and require no propaganda.

Never forget that this was done on the back of a re-branded flu, which has now turned into a re-branded cold. All of which is survived by 99.85% of the population.

People may lie and say it's not dangerous. Like when you're in a house that's burning down and people tell you its not burning down even though you both can see the flames. Yep seems legit.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Anyone dismissing event 201 as a plan and maybe just a coincidence should also take into account fauccis words in 2017, "there will be a surprise outbreak during trump's presidency"
edit on 7-11-2022 by Brigadier because: Typo

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brigadier
Anyone dismissing event 201 as a plan and maybe just a coincidence should also take into account fauccis words in 2017, "there will be a surprise outbreak during trump's presidency"

I think people need to work on their persuasion skills. Simply discounting something with zero evidence, or saying everything is a coincidence, or dismissing people like whatever they think or believe is nonsense isn't going to ever convince anyone. It does the exact opposite.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

That would be easy to prove. Please present the patent number. Also, what branch of the US government owns the patent?

, they provided the funding and the virus has the genetically changed spike protein.

All coronaviruses have spike proteins. That's why they call them that, because the spikes sick out and look like a crown.

And genomic change happens a lot in nature - especially in viruses, many of which produce new successfully replicating genomically changed strains, seasonally.

And - oh, look - the picture includes the debunked BS that there's something from HIV in the spike protein, and yet there's nothing in the genomic sequence of SARS-CoV-2 that is similar to HIV. So, what codes for it? Could the picture be utter BS, too?

It wasn't "debunked."

twitter.com...

Ah, the esteemed GOP candidate.

Richard M. Fleming (check the dates on the references):

Richard M. Fleming; Denial of Hearing; Final Debarment Order - Federal Register

Doctor Sentenced in Health Care Fraud Scheme - FBI

On second thought: A man of many talents — with a spotty scientific record - Boston Globe

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

It wasn't "debunked."

twitter.com...

Ah, the esteemed GOP candidate.

Richard M. Fleming (check the dates on the references):

Richard M. Fleming; Denial of Hearing; Final Debarment Order - Federal Register

Doctor Sentenced in Health Care Fraud Scheme - FBI

On second thought: A man of many talents — with a spotty scientific record - Boston Globe

Wow, the FBI. Yes, I certainly trust them with their amazing track record. I'm glad they'd never become essentially another tentacle of the deep state.

And yes they go after any doctor that challenges the narrative. We've been over this. Googling deep state links isn't proof of anything except the collision of big tech, pharma and gov/deep state.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

Do you think the outbreaks of the SARS (2002) and MERS (2012) coronaviruses might have been the reason they thought that a coronavirus was likely to be the cause of a pandemic?

The outbreak 2002/2003 killed 811 people and MERS 2012 killed 890 from wiki.

Why would they care about these numbers?

They clearly don't give a rat's ass about the public based on the way people have been treated during this "pandemic" with the intentional vilifying of any who question, firing of perfectly good, healthy health care workers, forcing businesses into bankruptcies, masking children and using masks to muzzle the population, putting people into awful fear that will ultimately weaken their immune systems, mandating dodgy vaccines, leadership that humiliated those unwilling to participate and installed censorship/propaganda that alienated people from their families.

That's a recipe to bring a population to it's knees, to divide and conquer. This isn't what caring leaders do so how can anyone believe they cared deeply about annual death numbers under 1000?

I actually find these low numbers a bit shocking as I would have thought even the fuss over SARS and MERS should have involved much higher numbers so it looks simply like fear preconditioning exercises to me.

Well, their evil plan didn't work, did it. We are all just as stupid and paranoid and divided as we were for all of history before the pandemic. There wasn't even any major regime change. Fizzle, or what!

My point was those in charge of the asylum do not care about the inmates. So why should we listen to them? Or obey them? It was all fake "care" anyhow and now the proof is starting to show up.

And no the evil plan didn't work. At least didn't work on me, as I'm not vaccinated.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   

The only thing that can be predicted is that the fourth industrial revolution will be a far more complicated interdependent system than the one we are in.It is really a wish list and a fantasy of people, who have already gained the system and wondering how to survive the future without a functioning fiat economy which either by design or bad management is collapsing. But it is always about the same old story Guns gunpowder and gold.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

"no regime change"
lmao...cute
stop trolling

You are making again a range of generic and often unsubstantiated claims.

As far as I remember you were claiming that SARS-CoV-2 is a result of natural selection after zoonosis i.e that the virus was with us for a long period of time and for some reason it became pathogenic. However there is not a single piece of evidence for it. The only discussion about this was in the paper you linked from Andersen but there is nothing else on this subject.

SARS-CoV-2 is considered a novel (new) virus that was identified only a few years ago.

There are two major hypotheses.

1) Zoonosis with natural selection happening before zoonosis.
2) Lab-leak

Recently the report by the US senate has concluded that it's most likely that the origin of SARS-CoV-2 to have been a research related incident.

In addition you seem to have claimed that evolutionary theory can't explain 'normal' biology referring to horizontal generic transfer...

Horizontal genetic transfer is well explained in the evolutionary theory which you see yo regard as just a 'theory' i.e a hypothesis by further claiming that the Cambrian Explosion isn't compatible with the theory of evolution! Without taking into account that evolution is not linear and there should be no expectation of a linear process.

I think your arguments are so confused when jumping from one area to another and there are several flaws in your line of argumentation.

Evolution is a fact not a hypothesis.
Evolution is not a linear process
The Cambrian Explosion is compatible with the theory of evolution.
Horizontal gene transfer is compatible with the evolutionary theory.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You use the word 'debunked' indiscriminately. But what is debunked here are your unsubstantiated and flawed claims which show no relevance to the basics of science and biology.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

"no regime change"
lmao...cute
stop trolling

As far as I remember you were claiming that SARS-CoV-2 is a result of natural selection after zoonosis i.e that the virus was with us for a long period of time and for some reason it became pathogenic. However there is not a single piece of evidence for it. The only discussion about this was in the paper you linked from Andersen but there is nothing else on this subject.

SARS-CoV-2 is considered a novel (new) virus that was identified only a few years ago.

2) Lab-leak

Recently the report by the US senate has concluded that it's most likely that the origin of SARS-CoV-2 to have been a research related incident.

In addition you seem to have claimed that evolutionary theory can't explain 'normal' biology referring to horizontal generic transfer...

Horizontal genetic transfer is well explained in the evolutionary theory which you see yo regard as just a 'theory' i.e a hypothesis by further claiming that the Cambrian Explosion isn't compatible with the theory of evolution! Without taking into account that evolution is not linear and there should be no expectation of a linear process.

I think your arguments are so confused when jumping from one area to another and there are several flaws in your line of argumentation.

You use the word 'debunked' indiscriminately. But what is debunked here are your unsubstantiated and flawed claims which show no relevance to the basics of science and biology.

So, are you saying that there has been a collapse of a fiat currency post 2019? Or that economic fluctuation is unusual?

Your non-answer is to attempt an adhominem and change the subject entirely?

To answer your change of subject accusations, I do not disagree with evolutionary processes, which clearly occur. You have clearly misunderstood what I was previously posting about. And punctuated equilibrium, catastrophism, horizontal genetic transfer, ecological collapse, and migration, all have aspects which fall outside of the Modern Evolutionary Synthesis, which was the last official codification of what Evolutionay theory encompassed and was definitely prior to the rise of genomic technologies and knowledge gained since the 1970's.

But it is clear that your inability to rationally evaluate the conspiracy theories around the pandemic and official responses to it, is because you have an emotional and likely also ideological attachment to the stories, and not because you are analyzing them with skeptical realism.

edit on 8/11/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

"no regime change"
lmao...cute
stop trolling

2) Lab-leak

So, are you saying that there has been a collapse of a fiat currency post 2019? Or that economic fluctuation is unusual?

To answer your change of subject accusations, I do not disagree with evolutionary processes, which clearly occur. You have clearly misunderstood what I was previously posting about. And punctuated equilibrium, catastrophism, horizontal genetic transfer, ecological collapse, and migration, all have aspects which fall outside of the Modern Evolutionary Synthesis, which was the last official codification of what Evolutionay theory encompassed and was definitely prior to the rise of genomic technologies and knowledge gained since the 1970's.

But it is clear that your inability to rationally evaluate the conspiracy theories around the pandemic and official responses to it, is because you have an emotional and likely also ideological attachment to the stories, and not because you are analyzing them with skeptical realism.

I am quoting myself above answering your claims.

And I will say for once more that your arguments are confused.

Nothing from what you have claimed and argued is correct.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

"no regime change"
lmao...cute
stop trolling

2) Lab-leak

I am quoting myself above answering your claims.

And I will say for once more that your arguments are confused.

Nothing from what you have claimed and argued is correct.

Please read the title of this topic thread, at the top of the page, and the OP. Your responses to me are off-topic.

Perhaps frame your disagreement with me in a new thread and under an appropriate classification, or respond directly in the threads where you take umbrage at my posts, so we may stay on topic.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Tbh, it never was a secret and i linked to their own website several times here on ATS since 2020:

Event 201

Same with Schwabs book about the Great Reset. All the info and evidence was out there before it all started and still is out there.

Yet some people talk about "conspiracy theories" of some tinfoil headed weirdos that made all that up because they are right-wing extremists and anti-vaxxers...

Mind boggling huh?

Frustrating for sure.

<< 1   >>

join