It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Event 201 Was Officially Announced By The WEF In 2019, Simulated Coronavirus Pandemic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Independent journalists from the Dossier have recently uncovered original audio transcripts from Davos in 2019 where the WEF announced its plans to simulate a pandemic. Event 201 as it was later known as was sponored by the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation and the WEF. A year later and a few months after Covid-19 hit the US, Klaus Scwab published his book Covid-19 The Great Reset.

I'm no detective or anything but something seems a little fishy here.

the Gates Foundation and World Economic Forum sponsored war-game simulation that took place in October 2019, in which a fictional coronavirus passed from an animal reservoir to humans, where organizers warned of a “similar pandemic in the future.”

The announcement was once available on the internet but pulled offline for reasons unknown.

The audio clip is available in the source:

SOURCE

Check out the recent comments on the tweet from 2019. Tom Ingesby used to work for DARPA and his loyalty even got him a position at the white house.

twitter.com...

More about Tom...

Previously we learned that Moderna held multiple patents that listed the name of Modernas CEO Stephane Bancel on sequences that exist nowhere else in nature besides coronavirus and the Moderna patents. But I'm sure that's just a coincidence too.

The Double CGG Codon used in the Moderna Specific Furin Cleavage site does not occur in any other Furin cleavage site in any other virus in nature. Furin cleavage sites do occur in other viruses but NOT at all in other betacoronaviruses like Covid-19 and NOT at all with the double CGG codon.
So the CGG codon in the furin cleavage site WILL have come about through Chimeric (human animal combination) gain of function research.

edit on 6-11-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

The theme for the Davos event that year was “Globalization 4.0: Shaping A Global Architecture in the Age of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.”

Why is Davos significant?

The World Economic Forum has become the go-to narrative and ideas shop for the global ruling class, weaponizing campaigns for their ideological agenda that are now advanced by the worlds most powerful individuals and organizations, through slogans and movements such as “The Great Reset” and “Build Back Better,” among others. The WEF and its backers seek to impose an extremely authoritarian agenda upon humanity, under the guise of healing the planet from climate change. WEF founder Klaus Schwab has elaborated on this movement for technocratic tyranny through his recent books, such as “Covid-19 The Great Reset” and the “Fourth Industrial Revolution.”

The first person to retweet the Event 201 announcement was none other than Ronald Klain, who is currently serving as the White House chief of staff under President Joe Biden.

Nothing good comes this way.

[forums.somd.com...]

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   
It’s known Khaleesi.

Not trynna be rude. But yeah. It was planned.

“Tabletop exercise” circa September that very year.

Talk about Dungeon Masters.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Many knew immediately with no evidence needed at all what
the owners were up to. Those who didn't see it and even denied
it only claimed to need evidence. But really that's the last thing
they want when denying what's obvious. Piles of dead bodies wouldn't
convince them the world is not what they think it is. But it isn't.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Too many people, havent you seen any mainstream nature programs lately? They make sure the message in all of them. Thats when we get to see through their eyes.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: godsovein
Too many people, havent you seen any mainstream nature programs lately? They make sure the message in all of them. Thats when we get to see through their eyes.

Yep, I was watching Frozen Planet just the other day and noticed the constant climate propaganda. I'm not saying that David Attenborough was lying, just that he was laying it on extra thick.
edit on 7112022 by Wide-Eyes because: Pesky gremlins

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Do you think the outbreaks of the SARS (2002) and MERS (2012) coronaviruses might have been the reason they thought that a coronavirus was likely to be the cause of a pandemic?

Also: The CGG CGG genetic sequence and furin cleavage sites also exist in naturally-occurring viruses; these features aren’t evidence of genetic manipulation. CGG codes for the amino acid Arginine, one of the 26 amino acids that make up the human body.

edit on 7/11/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Not surprising.

Keep exposing them bro.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Lots of things corona related were happening in 2019. You should be referring to the following thread, maybe add to that if you have things that were missed.

21st Century Pandemic Timeline

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The timing of this pandemic exercise was well planned. With so many baby boomers out there on the chopping block, infections of anything will increase deaths. Add to that the massive amount of people taking meds that cause improper activation of the immune system to identify and properly attack a pathogenic virus or microbe and they can pull something off like this easily. It is all about getting us to fear so we give more control to those regulating the health in country.

This pandemic practice was discussed already back in 19 here, and it made a virus that can take out the old and immune compromised into a hurricane.

Yes, this is a real virus, but it seems to mostly cause major problems with those who have compromised immune systems whether because of old age, certain meds, or unhealthy diet practices. There are flavanoids and food chemistries that can control this virus, they were tested by NIH and other health research organizations and they do work on this virus pretty well. I am glad that most people did not know this personally, because I have been able to buy these antiviral foods at reasonable prices...if everyone would have been buying them there would not be any for me to buy. I have mentioned these in previous posts. Some of the things that fight flu do not work so well with this virus, it is different.

We have been steered to believe in deceit, and many people did not have the time to research this like I have....I do not have to work and have an interest in this kind of stuff and know how to read research and try to translate it into layman's terms.

Most people who died from this virus would have died from any more strong infection, the SARS-CoV 2 virus is not the same as Covid 19, covid 19 is the improper immune response to the virus...this improper response can have contributing factors.

very old people often have immune systems that do not work properly. That is part of old age, most often old people die from various infections of multiple kinds because of this reason. They never used to pin these deaths on a particular virus or microbe, they could die from many things and once they tested for covid and got a positive....they tested no farther to see if there was more to it. Covid deaths are exploited, most had comorbilities. Yes, this virus is real but the majority of people killed by it were baby boomers that were on the chopping block for all diseases because of their age. The fact that this virus spread fast was a problem, but it itself did not kill all the people they said it did, those people would not have survived any infection that their body did not have time to build up an immune response too. There are a lot of old people out there in the population now, add to that the number of people on immune suppressing medications, and that is the reason there were so many deaths.

I do not believe this vaccine is acceptable, but that does not mean I think it is causing what some are saying it is causing. It is increasing heart problems in some, and it is also killing or disabling others...which to me is unacceptable for a vaccine. My opinion comes from reading a lot of how they used to test vaccines and judged them unsafe if there was major side effects in numbers less than what is now considered acceptible. They changed the rules of safety and testing, which I do not agree with but I do not make the rules, this is my opinion and nothing more from studying these things.

I cannot take the flu vaccine because it triggers a cytokine storm...but many people benefit from the flu vaccine...My reaction is fairly rare, but a couple percent of the population has the same problem with the flu vaccine as I do. I fight off the flu well, but not the common cold. I fought the virus that causes covid off pretty well so far, even though I was over sixty five.

I will not take sides in this, the vaccine helps some but is bad for some people too. It seems to help the real old pretty much while causing problems in the young to middle age.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Do you think the outbreaks of the SARS (2002) and MERS (2012) coronaviruses might have been the reason they thought that a coronavirus was likely to be the cause of a pandemic?

Also: The CGG CGG genetic sequence and furin cleavage sites also exist in naturally-occurring viruses; these features aren’t evidence of genetic manipulation. CGG codes for the amino acid Arginine, one of the 26 amino acids that make up the human body.

Yeah there were many other epidemics and outbreaks over the years like avian flu, ebola, TB, swine flu, etc. But they were able to predict the type of virus months before it "mutated" in nature.

Seems legit.

Also it's not only a 3 character sequence, it was covered here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-11-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Tbh, it never was a secret and i linked to their own website several times here on ATS since 2020:

Event 201

Same with Schwabs book about the Great Reset. All the info and evidence was out there before it all started and still is out there.

Yet some people talk about "conspiracy theories" of some tinfoil headed weirdos that made all that up because they are right-wing extremists and anti-vaxxers...

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Tbh, it never was a secret and i linked to their own website several times here on ATS since 2020:

Event 201

Same with Schwabs book about the Great Reset. All the info and evidence was out there before it all started and still is out there.

Yet some people talk about "conspiracy theories" of some tinfoil headed weirdos that made all that up because they are right-wing extremists and anti-vaxxers...

Thats how you try to discredit someone who doesn't go along with the mainstream narrative.

Everyone agrees that politicians and governments lie. But bro trust me they're not lying this time.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The US government owns the patent, they provided the funding and the virus has the genetically changed spike protein.

edit on 7-11-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

So why did they discuss what they discussed ? ☠️😀

Who are you trying to fool?

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

The theme for the Davos event that year was “Globalization 4.0: Shaping A Global Architecture in the Age of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.”

Why is Davos significant?

The World Economic Forum has become the go-to narrative and ideas shop for the global ruling class, weaponizing campaigns for their ideological agenda that are now advanced by the worlds most powerful individuals and organizations, through slogans and movements such as “The Great Reset” and “Build Back Better,” among others. The WEF and its backers seek to impose an extremely authoritarian agenda upon humanity, under the guise of healing the planet from climate change. WEF founder Klaus Schwab has elaborated on this movement for technocratic tyranny through his recent books, such as “Covid-19 The Great Reset” and the “Fourth Industrial Revolution.”

The first person to retweet the Event 201 announcement was none other than Ronald Klain, who is currently serving as the White House chief of staff under President Joe Biden.

Nothing good comes this way.

[forums.somd.com...]

From your link it sounds like that doctor knew exactly what was coming. Wow. Finally they are getting called out.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Yeah there were many other epidemics and outbreaks over the years like avian flu, ebola, TB, swine flu, etc. But they were able to predict the type of virus months before it "mutated" in nature.

None of these other diseases had come up with closely related novel human pathogenic strains twice in a decade except for avian flu (for which we have a history of producing vaccines against). In fact, all these other diseases has a vaccine, and respiratory diseases can spread fast.

If I had to pick one as most likely to cause a pandemic, with no medical defense against it, I'd have probably gone with a coronavirus, rather than a flu.

But, sure, just about any pathogen could come out of nowhere and blindside us. For a hypothetical, any is as good as another.

Seems legit.

Also it's not only a 3 character sequence, it was covered here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As previously posted, the genome is decoded in complementary base pairs, in multiples of three. A sequence of 19 just shows that whoever made up this bit of woo-woo, has an ignorance of fundamental genetics.

Also, there are no genomic code matches at all between SARS-CoV-2 and HIV. That was another lie popularized on social media and easily debunked by an analysis of the genomes in BLAST (which is designed to look for such similarities and therefore figure out the relationships between genomes).

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

The outbreak 2002/2003 killed 811 people and MERS 2012 killed 890 from wiki.

Why would they care about these numbers?

They clearly don't give a rat's ass about the public based on the way people have been treated during this "pandemic" with the intentional vilifying of any who question, firing of perfectly good, healthy health care workers, forcing businesses into bankruptcies, masking children and using masks to muzzle the population, putting people into awful fear that will ultimately weaken their immune systems, mandating dodgy vaccines, leadership that humiliated those unwilling to participate and installed censorship/propaganda that alienated people from their families.

That's a recipe to bring a population to it's knees, to divide and conquer. This isn't what caring leaders do so how can anyone believe they cared deeply about annual death numbers under 1000?

I actually find these low numbers a bit shocking as I would have thought even the fuss over SARS and MERS should have involved much higher numbers so it looks simply like fear preconditioning exercises to me.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
The US government owns the patent

That would be easy to prove. Please present the patent number. Also, what branch of the US government owns the patent?

, they provided the funding and the virus has the genetically changed spike protein.

All coronaviruses have spike proteins. That's why they call them that, because the spikes sick out and look like a crown.

And genomic change happens a lot in nature - especially in viruses, many of which produce new successfully replicating genomically changed strains, seasonally.

And - oh, look - the picture includes the debunked BS that there's something from HIV in the spike protein, and yet there's nothing in the genomic sequence of SARS-CoV-2 that is similar to HIV. So, what codes for it? Could the picture be utter BS, too?

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: chr0naut

So why did they discuss what they discussed ? ☠️😀

Because a hypothetical exercise has to be about something. I'd guess they just picked something that they thought was likely.

Who are you trying to fool?

I am not trying to fool anyone.

<<   2 >>

join