It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel study shows some good news.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Don't get your hopes up to high, but this study according to Dr Campbell proves that there is no more myocarditis and pericarditis in pre-vax covid patients with regards to those who had the flu and those who did not catch it. This means that whatever the spin is, long covid does not cause myocarditis.We have to look for another cause. I wonder what that will turn out to be.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I think at this point we have to factor in environmental changes like magnetic field variations...
As well as the obvious of course.

Might be off topic but I've noticed a lot of leaves wirh black dots on them this year.

a reply to: anonentity

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Of course, this has been debunked by all the establishment scientists. Meanwile, the EUA has been removed and the FDA has fully approved the mRNA technique for vaccinations. Now it's being incorporated into other vaccines.

Contrary to the CDC’s claim that the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines do not “change or interact with your DNA in any way,” a new Swedish study finds Pfizer’s shot goes into liver cells and converts to DNA.

It’s the first time that researchers have shown in vitro – or inside a petri dish – how an mRNA vaccine is converted into DNA on a human liver cell line, the Epoch Times reported.

It’s precisely what health experts and fact-checkers said for more than a year could not occur.

They've targeted our children. Sex is being taught from preschool on; liberal political indoctrination is being forced on them along with forced vaccination. It's a tough time to be a parent if ou don't/can't homeschool.

[www.clarkcountytoday.com...]

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well done seeing through all the smoke and past all the mirrors

a reply to: nugget1

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
But, but it dosent line up with the narrative. Does not compute.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

This ia more evidence that the vax is responsible for the increase in deaths and not covid related.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I was wondering when the long term side effects were going to kick in. Cancers around the 3 to 5 year mark. And the sheeple start dropping dead.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
I was wondering when the long term side effects were going to kick in. Cancers around the 3 to 5 year mark. And the sheeple start dropping dead.

Lol. You wish.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: ntech

Lol. You wish.

What about the OP?

Where is long COVID hiding if not in the unvaccinated?

Where could those long COVIDs be? I was told they were causing heart problems for children and doing all kinds of bad things to people.

I wonder if the long COVID sufferers share a certain immune system impairment that makes them vulnerable?

I wonder if there are any demographics that haven't been thoroughly investigated as the source of long COVID (aka repeated poor immune response) or have had their data hidden?

What could possibly be causing this spike in non-COVID mortality? I wonder if it may be, however remote a possibility, that the same demographic is being overlooked in both cases? I wonder why that would be?

How and why would one specific demographic get left out of all discussions? Who could possibly benefit from it? Who would benefit from hiding COVID vaccination status from private health analysts studying mortality, but also lobbying for everybody to provide it for the sportsball game and E-thot concert?

It's all so baffling. It's almost like they're telling lies about something and trying to hide information, but we know that's simply not possible. "The Science" never lies and pharma pays for "The Science". If it wasn't true then pharma wouldn't pay so much for it, would they?

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

A lot of people dodged the bullet, if those fauci ouchies are not kept at sub-zero temps the RNA breaks down. The rollouts had to employ a lot of amateurs who didn't realize that they should aspirate the needle,

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   

This is just a knock off the hammer for those who are pro mRNA vaccines. It should be world news. Anyway, we all know here that censorship is a fact. This super reliable study proves that covid does not cause heart inflammation. But it is certain that the number of heart infections has increased sharply. What could be the cause of these heart infections? Everything points to one culprit: the mRNA vaccines. But if you don't look at it, of course you don't see it.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
What about the OP?

Garbage as usual.

During March 2020–January 2021, patients with COVID-19 had nearly 16 times the risk for myocarditis compared with patients who did not have COVID-19, and risk varied by sex and age.

Myocarditis inpatient encounters were 42.3% higher in 2020 than in 2019. During March 2020–January 2021, the period that coincided with the COVID-19 pandemic, the risk for myocarditis was 0.146% among patients diagnosed with COVID-19 during an inpatient or hospital-based outpatient encounter and 0.009% among patients who were not diagnosed with COVID-19.

source

So what caused the huge increase in 2020, if not covid?

Viral infection was, is, and always be the leading cause of myocarditis.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

As time goes by reality is becoming clearer, the whole point of the vax was to decrease mortality, well mate the opposite has happened and the mortality is steadily increasing, so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Your post is under-flagged. It's not good news at all that Dr. Campbell (the Israeli study) brings. The study brings very bad news. In addition, the study is so convincing that there should now be consensus that Covid does not lead to myocarditis in unvaccinated people. This is very bad news for the vast majority of us. Dr. Campbell knows that too. But he knows the tricks of YouTube. Your title should have been: Covid: Very, very bad news. I bet that a lot more ATS'ers would have flagged it. People are people. They cick on bad news more than good news. I understand that, but I ignore the bad in me. I consciously choose the good. Not always easy

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I’ve always put “long covid” down to lazy people who became comfortable working from home on furlough, suckling at the tits of the government handouts. That and neurotic middle aged women. Some people just love sitting on their asses pretending they’re incapable of work, even better when you have a believable excuse to do so.
edit on 8/11/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

There is also a reason for this as well, work environments have gotten so toxic that people just give up. There has to be a fair return for the effort. The system has been unable to do this for quite a while.

join