It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millitary vax stats

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
If a certain group of people are correct then some batches will cause lethality in 3-5 years, and since the military is so highly vaxxt that could decimate the countries ability to defend itself and then China can just stroll in.

If a certain group of people are correct then the world will end because the unicorn glitter-magic is all gone.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
You roll in strange circles dude.

a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Yeah, ok, everyone believes you.

You missed the 3 month mark. The 6 month mark. The 9 month mark. The one year mark. The year and a half mark. The two year mark. Now it's 3-5?

After 5 years, and we're still alive, when do we die?

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
If you live that long you may live. Go in peace and sin no more.

a reply to: LordAhriman

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

If a certain group of people are correct then some batches will cause lethality in 3-5 years

That's not how it works.

I like how "The Science" has now become a single line response saying "nuh-uh" in anywhere from 1/4 to 1/3 of your posts.

Did you let the long COVID crowd know that chronic conditions are "not how it works"?

I'd love to know what mechanism in "The Science" causes long COVID from infection, but somehow the spike protein proliferation from vaccination is totally benign and doesn't have chronic effects.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
consistency be damned, we're posting at the Speed Of Science
a reply to: Ksihkehe

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

If a certain group of people are correct then some batches will cause lethality in 3-5 years

That's not how it works.

I like how "The Science" has now become a single line response saying "nuh-uh" in anywhere from 1/4 to 1/3 of your posts.

Did you let the long COVID crowd know that chronic conditions are "not how it works"?

I'd love to know what mechanism in "The Science" causes long COVID from infection, but somehow the spike protein proliferation from vaccination is totally benign and doesn't have chronic effects.

This thread about military vaxx stats was pretty much ignored by those who attempt to discount it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5-11-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

...." covid causes autoimmune disease. "

So Does the Vaccines , PUSH .

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Certainly, the vaccine has caused some adverse events, but at a rate far lower than that from sars2.

Learn about dietary turmeric and oregano if you haven't already.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

It’s hard to dance around friend.

My life barely changed during the pandemic. I kept going to work, me and my friends continued to have get togethers, and I full well knew the risks.

I wasn’t going to stop living because there was a virus that most healthy people were walking away from the get go.

I wasn’t going to take the vax because the government suggested it. And I doubt I would have taken it if they told me to. And maybe they had a part in convincing the people that actually did had leverage over me.

I took the vax so I didn’t miss weddings or seeing family members who clearly had it in there best psychological health for those around them to be vaxxed. Is it anywhere close to the efficacy sold or risk vs gain peddled? Nope. But I wouldn’t go back and miss those moments in life because it wouldn’t have been worth living if I didn’t see those important to me.

I own my decisions, and truth be told, if you didn’t work for the government you got far more of a chance to make that choice here than most places on the “free” earth.

I made my decision and I don’t regret it. In a more likeminded world I would have likely come to a different conclusion. But if it’s posterity we’re after than let’s find it. America overreacted as always… and now people are selling us their “truth”. I know what happened, I was there. Some of us would have us believe there was only one ideology who pushed that narrative and I’m here to say it’s not how I recollect things. If anyone is selling their team, do it better.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

A very solid and respectable reply.

I admire your fortitude that you found with regards to your response. I’ve never tried to sell anything. Personally I believe believe people should do what works/worked for them wholeheartedly. I’m very happy to hear you report you didn’t miss out on certain things that make life worth living and are pleased with your choice. Good on ya.

However. Because of the choice I made, I had some cruel and rather unusual responses meted out to me by lifelong friends and accomplices that seemed unfounded and unjust.

Meanwhile I haven’t minded marching to my own drum, up until the cavalcade of propaganda said I was doing a disservice to family, country, and society at large.

In other words, left to my own devices having not taken the shot, and having had Covid, it’s been a long, lonely, and ultimately chilling path I’ve walked alone in my life.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   

That's not how it works.

Nice, another solid and informative post! 🙄

Would you care to break it down for us? How exactly does it work?

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Won't happen until Americans give up their guns. Which again won't happen.many gun owners would rather die then hand them over.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   

That is not how a rebuttal works. Please expand on why vaccines cannot not work this way for my edification on this topic from a master debater.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Because the vaccine has done everything that it is going to do to your body within a few weeks.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Is the military requiring the booster shot?

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

It sucks when people let ideology get in the way of personal relationships.

I just try and make damn sure it’s not me that let it get in the middle. But if they let it, probably not someone I need around if they can’t even respect the fact we’re built different and tick different. Still hurts all the same and reminds me what’s important. And I’d say the last six years has tested a lot of people on that.

And that last part isn’t putting blame on any of the theater performers. They’re just symptoms and not the problem. It’s society not being able to handle the situations that is the root. We’ve gotten fickle. We’ve forgotten why we were made in the first place.

But you don’t need to travel far where I’m at to be reminded. You can go into Amish country and see the thriving descendants of religious refugees who even speak their own language. Or head out to Utah to a bonafide Mecca. And I don’t really agree with most of their world view, but so long as they don’t interfere with my world I can tolerate theirs.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Really? That’s the way it works? What about the fact that you’re wrong?! MRNA could be found in LN for up to 8 weeks in this study. That was the last time they checked, so it could be around even longer. Things end up in your LN as your body filters out things your immune system is fighting. This FACT means your body is still getting rid of these components of the vaccine MONTHS after getting vaccinated in some cases. Don’t forget, as long as MNRA is left in your body, you are still a spike protein factory.

Unfortunately, even though MSM would have you believe the spike protein is not ‘toxic’, there are many mechanisms by which it is harmful.

Here is a video that explains it, and before you dismiss the video check the description.. there are plenty of sources there. I’ll even include some here for you because you have proven to me with your statements here that you have a hard time finding good information for yourself.

Numerous reports have reported that infection with the spike protein (S protein) of SARS-CoV-2 virus can elicits profound functional alterations and damage of ECs [7]. Human lung microvascular endothelial cells (HLMVEC) are activated after infection with the S1 protein or S1 infected human macrophages, evidenced by increased expression of pro-coagulant marker (tissue factor), and cytokines/chemokines (ICAM-1, VCAM-1 and MCP1) [54]. Similar effects were observed in ECs infected with SARS-CoV-2 spike pseudovirions (SCV-2-S) [55]. In addition, S1 subunit of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein (S1) decreased endothelial barrier function in cultured human pulmonary microvascular ECs [22]. Similarly, in human aortic ECs (HAECs) treated with recombinant SARS-COV-2 S protein, increased secretion of inflammatory molecules and marker of thrombosis (IL-6, IL-18 and MCP-1 and PAI-1) were observed [56]. Furthermore, spike protein S1 receptor-binding domain (S1-RBD) infection in mouse brain microvascular ECs induced the degradation of endothelial junctional proteins (VE-Cadherin, junctional adhesion molecule-A, Connexin-43 and PECAM-1), thereby impaired endothelial barrier function and caused vascular leakage and endotheliitis in COVID-19 patients [57, 58]. These findings suggest that spike protein interactions with ECs contribute to inflammation, thrombosis, and the severity of COVID-19 and could offer novel mechanistic insights into SARS-CoV-2 induced vascular leakage and the development of targeted therapies

Endothelial dysfunction in COVID-19: an overview of evidence, biomarkers, mechanisms and potential therapies

Our results show that in control cells and in healthy mouse cerebral arteries, spike protein triggered downregulation of critical junctional proteins, VE-Cadherin, PECAM-1, JAM-A, and Connexin-43. The expression of these proteins appeared to be downregulated in diabetic cells and diabetic mouse cerebral arteries when compared to control but spike induced a further reduction in protein expression. Co-immunoprecipitation experiments showed that in control cells, spike treatment increased association of ACE2, PECAM-1, JAM-A, and Connexin-43 with the endocytic trafficking protein, Rab5a. An endothelial permeability assay also revealed increased permeability in diabetic cells which further increased in the presence of spike protein. These early results showed that spike protein not only binds to endothelial ACE2 to induce its degradation but also likely triggered additional dysfunction by downregulation of endothelial junctional proteins.

SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Induces Degradation of Junctional Proteins That Maintain Endothelial Barrier Integrity

mRNA vaccination stimulates robust GCs containing vaccine mRNA and spike antigen up to 8 weeks postvaccination in some cases.

CELL

If this isn’t enough, there are more papers available for you in the above video’s description.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

If a certain group of people are correct then some batches will cause lethality in 3-5 years, and since the military is so highly vaxxt that could decimate the countries ability to defend itself and then China can just stroll in.

Which should be easily detectable long beforehand. Yet absolutely no trace has been found.

Killing soldiers makes no sense if your aim is to take over the country because you would be killing the very people who would be enforcing your rule.

This makes as much sense as Amazon gassing its delivery drivers as part of a plan to move into the grocery delivery market.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

That is not how a rebuttal works. Please expand on why vaccines cannot not work this way for my edification on this topic from a master debater.

This one is actually really simple.

The primary reason why we haven't been using mRNA vax for years is that it's difficult to keep the mRNA "alive" for long enough for it to trigger an immune reaction.

Under normal circumstances the mRNA breaks down too quickly. Long before it's had the chance to do whatever it is that you want it to do.

Recently we've refined techniques that allow it to persist in your body for maybe 2-3 weeks. After which time it breaks down naturally, as before. Which is enough time for your body to create a strong immune response.

The relevance of this is that the mRNA in the vax does not persist in the body. It does what it is designed to do and then expires. After which time there is no mRNA left to do anything.

This means that after 2-3 weeks the vax has done absolutely everything that it's going to do, and there isn't any vax left to do anything more. It's why your immunity gradually wains with time. There is nothing in your body to trigger an immune response so your body winds it down. This is also how things are with covid itself. It's the exact same mechanism at play.

So, if there is no vax in your body after 2-3 weeks, and it has done absolutely everything that it is going to do, then it's certainly not going to effect you in some sinister way several years later. And even if it somehow could it would be noticeable beforehand as it would have a windup time in the months or years.

It's now been two years since vaxxing started, and absolutely nothing has been observed.

<< 1    3 >>

join