It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Campbell on the origin of SARS-CoV-2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
youtu.be...

On this video Dr Campbell comments on the origin of SARS-CoV-2 following the Interim Report by the Senate Committee on Health Education, Labor and Pensions.

Interim Report

An Analysis of the Origins of the COVID-19 Pandemic

The video is over 22 minutes long and in brief Dr Campbell argues there is very strong evidence to support the lab-leak hypothesis and he is convinced according to what he has seen so far with the conclusion of the report I e that the emergence of SARS-CoV-2 that resulted in the Covid-19 Pandemic was most likely the result of a research related incident.

This is a follow up on one of my other threads where I have discussed one publication by three resectable scientists on the origins of SARS-CoV-2:

The Evidence which Suggests that This Is No Naturally Evolved Virus

A Reconstructed Historical Aetiology of the SARS-CoV-2 Spike

Birger Sørensen, Angus Dalgleish & Andres Susrud Immunor & St Georges University of London

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I remember that sometime ago even reference to the lab-leak hypothesis was more than enough to label one as a conspiracy theorist, a crackpot, a charlatan, a person who doesn't follow the 'science'... And any argument made was vehemently opposed on the basis of zoonosis being the only possible scenario which was asserted several times as a fact in the media and elsewhere.

edit on 3-11-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The evidence is overwhelming that it came from a lab.

The fact they add the word "leak" is very telling. If it came from a lab theres no evidence it was an "accident" and much more likely it was done on purpose.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
The evidence is overwhelming that it came from a lab.

The fact they add the word "leak" is very telling. If it came from a lab theres no evidence it was an "accident" and much more likely it was done on purpose.

I think there is a very good chance SARS-CoV-2 isn't a product of zoonosis given the inability to find the intermediate mammal where the virus evolved and then jumped into humans. There would have been a virus reservoir with many of these animals carrying this virus. But there isn't.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Discussed earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

CLOSED

join