It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know That Everyday I Wake Up There Will Be Scores Of New Sudden And Unexpected Deaths

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

It's dated pre COVID in 2018.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Asmodeus3

They said they are unsure but some possible reasons are stated in the bit you quoted.

Do you have any idea about the dire state our NHS is in?

I have direct personal experience of cancelled operations, long waits, etc.

Have you?

These are non Covid deaths in the vast majority of cases, if not all. They 'don't know' i.e in my language

1) Lockdowns
2) Vaccines
3) Delays in getting healthcare
4) Lack of good quality primary care
5) Wrong response to the pandemic

It's not only in England. Other healthcare systems are experiencing similar issues.

When in 133 days you have 19,756 excess deaths in comparison to the 5 year average for the same period then that translates to 148-149 extra deaths per day. Shocking.

It's multifactorial as I said earlier in another post.

Something else too.
The way the trend is going you will have more excess non Covid deaths in the future than all Covid deaths altogether.
edit on 21-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Yes it is shocking.

Multifactorial, indeed.

Not as some say, it must be the vaxx, is all I'm saying.

Posting on here about a 72 year old dying seems a bit silly but there you go.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Yes it is shocking.

Multifactorial, indeed.

Not as some say, it must be the vaxx, is all I'm saying.

Posting on here about a 72 year old dying seems a bit silly but there you go.

Yep.

So many deaths have a series of causes including lockdowns, vaccines, delays, and bad quality primary care.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

We'll, we can agree, for once!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
1) Lockdowns

Where? If you weren't in Australia, China, or New Zealand, there weren't any. And how did they kill people?

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

edit on 21-12-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
1) Lockdowns

Where? If you weren't in Australia, China, or New Zealand, there weren't any. And how did they kill people?

Good point, we all know it's the vaxx that's doing it.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Morning of 12/22/2022

Another possible instance of the Covid Vax making dormant illness explode in the body, leading to death.

Ronnie Hillman - Dead at age 31: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Morning of 12/22/2022

Another possible instance of the Covid Vax making dormant illness explode in the body, leading to death.

Turbo cancers are exploding at rediculous rates.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Which means what exactly? you said it proved your point, I'm asking you what proof it provides. being written in 2018 is proof of what - a lot of people died of something ?

it was written after the large flu outbreak over the northern hemisphere winter 2017-2018.

During the 2017-2018 season, influenza-like-illness (ILI) activity began to increase in November, reaching an extended period of high activity during January and February nationally, and remained elevated through the end of March. ILI peaked at 7.5%, the highest percentage since the 2009 flu pandemic, which peaked at 7.7%.

But doesn't contain anything on the low out breaks upto 2020 - ( when Flu disappeared from the world)

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Morning of 12/22/2022

Possible, but also possible it's not.

Here's an update to one of your previous "suddenly dropped dead" people.

Charlbi Dean died of bacterial sepsis in August, the New York City medical examiner confirmed to Fox News Digital. She was 32

."[The spleen is] involved in fighting off infections, and that could have had something to do what happened," Jacobs said. "Her spleen not being there just added on to the reason why she perhaps couldn't fight it off."

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Capnocytophaga bacteria "are normal bacteria commonly found in the mouths of people, dogs and cats."

Fox News

This is why we ask that until you have verified information of a cause of death, or half the time even read or research the info, to stop with the fear mongering.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Morning of 12/22/2022

Charlbi Dean died of bacterial sepsis in August, the New York City medical examiner confirmed to Fox News Digital. She was 32

."[The spleen is] involved in fighting off infections, and that could have had something to do what happened," Jacobs said. "Her spleen not being there just added on to the reason why she perhaps couldn't fight it off."

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Capnocytophaga bacteria "are normal bacteria commonly found in the mouths of people, dogs and cats."

Fox News

This is why we ask that until you have verified information of a cause of death, or half the time even read or research the info, to stop with the fear mongering.

I'm sure you were asking for all the same verified information for the 94% of people who died "with" covid and 2 or more comorbidities.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

The time traveler vax strikes again! Went back 31 years and gave him sickle cell anemia.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

originally posted by: frogs453

Morning of 12/22/2022

Fox News

I'm sure you were asking for all the same verified information for the 94% of people who died "with" covid and 2 or more comorbidities.

Or the CNN "tracker" that was counting deaths in real time when it takes weeks for death certs to come back and they don't just stream in like on their "tracker."

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

The time traveler vax strikes again! Went back 31 years and gave him sickle cell anemia.

I think its better to focus on the message of the thread and not attempt to cherry pick single cases. Although we discovered several where the media was trying to cover it up by fudging the cause or data to confuse the public.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I don't have to cherry pick. Zero of these deaths can be proven to be vax related.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Or the CNN "tracker" that was counting deaths in real time when it takes weeks for death certs to come back and they don't just stream in like on their "tracker."

With a disclaimer saying that numbers could be 2-8 weeks behind.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I don't have to cherry pick. Zero of these deaths can be proven to be vax related.

I doubt youve read about any of them other than the cherry picked one. And that's why no one will take anything you're saying seriously.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I certainly wasn't posting random headlines claiming it was covid. That's for damn sure. I was too busy running Gatorade and food over to friends who were sick and checking in on others who were hospitalized or had spouses hospitalized or dealing with the death of a friend, coworker or family member. It was an awful time.

And I have posted before, there may be side effects or death from the vaccination. However, until you know whether the person was vaccinated, had covid, or previously had covid and know the cause of death, posting a headline of everyone who dies, including suicide, accidents and gunshots, without even checking before posting is reckless and I would think against the TOS. Bur fear monger away. You may convince people who are too lazy to look beyond a headline. Not sure what that gets you though.
edit on 22-12-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join