It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know That Everyday I Wake Up There Will Be Scores Of New Sudden And Unexpected Deaths

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
20 year old pub server died unexpectedly:

www.yorkshirepost.co.uk... 4111

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
53 year old celebrity trainer dies suddenly on thanksgiving:

www.breitbart.com...

There's a picture of him and mma fighter anthony Johnson together. Both have now died suddenly within weeks of eachother.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
23 year old Suffers heart attack and crashes ambulance into traffic:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

23 seems a bit old. Now if he was 16 there might be something there.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I'm not trying to take the wind out of your sails.

How do we know what's normal? People die all the time and we have more people on the planet than ever in our recorded history. Could it just be there's more people and we have a heightened sense of awareness around this right now?

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

How do we know what's normal? People die all the time and we have more people on the planet than ever in our recorded history. Could it just be there's more people and we have a heightened sense of awareness around this right now?

All cause mortality is 36% above average in milenials for the month of August. In certain Canadian cities, unknown causes is the #1 cause of death.

These two things are extremely abnormal. Young healthy people dying suddenly the way they are is extremely rare. They make the headlines and I can count on my hand how many times I remember hearing about this in the past. But now it's non stop, every minute of the day.

It's like piecing a puzzle together. You take clues and form theories. When you have enough data the culprit becomes clear.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Here's an example.

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
37 year old country singer dies unexpectedly hours after wedding:

www.google.com... E3ZEEJMB4I54RA6DIWE/%3foutputType=amp

You see, many people publicly post their vaccination cards, so we are able to look up their batches number to see if they received a hot batch. In this case jake made a meme of his own vaccination card:

So we go to howbad.info and look up the batch numbers:

This was is pretty hot, 82 deaths for this batch.

This one is also not good with 30 deaths.

And that's using a super underreported VAERs system. When we look at other batches, plenty have 0 deaths, and very few serious adverse effects. It's these hot batches that seem to really hurt people which make up anywhere from 7 to 14%.

edit on 28-11-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

You just had that example on the ready? The website linked has been scrubbed so I'll have to take your word for it.

Interesting......

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Oklahoma Red Dirt artist Jake Flint dies suddenly

Holy crap, this is real.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

How do you know that vax card isn't faked?

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

How do you know that vax card isn't faked?

Its on his public Instagram page:

www.instagram.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Not a link for this one, but my brother works at a cafe down the road and his manager was talking about one of their regulars, a fit 35 yr old man, who attended the popular gym near the cafe he frequented. He literally just "collapsed" while working out at the gym and died in the ambulance, according to several gym goers who also frequent the cafe.

I must say this one is hitting a little too close to home for me. I've never heard of something like this happening to someone in this manner, ever. I've heard of people passing after struggling with illness, or dying in car accidents and I've even heard of one workplace accidental death, but not fit healthy men in their 30s dropping at the gym and dying -- that's insane and very concerning.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I wonder what the car accident statistics are looking like. Two weeks ago I went out on the deck for a smoke, The main road is about a hundred meters away down a lane. I heard an almighty screaming of tires and a big thump. I immediately went inside and phoned the emergency services. The Cops Ambulance and fire department turned out. Last night the same thing happened, a massive sound of impact, a woman screaming, so I did an about turn and phoned emergency services, this time someone local beat me to it. This time it was a cop car trailing a vehicle that crossed the center line and hit another coming in the opposite direction. I only noticed the flashing lights after I phoned. This time they called the helicopter which seemed to have two pickups. I would suggest this logically would be happening worldwide and costing a lot more deaths and injuries than just one person who just drops alone not involving other people.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I wonder what the car accident statistics are looking like. Two weeks ago I went out on the deck for a smoke, The main road is about a hundred meters away down a lane. I heard an almighty screaming of tires and a big thump. I immediately went inside and phoned the emergency services. The Cops Ambulance and fire department turned out. Last night the same thing happened, a massive sound of impact, a woman screaming, so I did an about turn and phoned emergency services, this time someone local beat me to it. This time it was a cop car trailing a vehicle that crossed the center line and hit another coming in the opposite direction. I only noticed the flashing lights after I phoned. This time they called the helicopter which seemed to have two pickups. I would suggest this logically would be happening worldwide and costing a lot more deaths and injuries than just one person who just drops alone not involving other people.

One of the more recent died suddenly cases that caught my interest was a 23 year old ambulance drive who suffered a heart attack and then crashed. That's likely exactly what's happening with the increases frequency of crashes.

Also heart attacks during marathons are occurring all the time. A heart attack during a marathon used to occur in 1 in 247,000 people. Now we have 3 people out of a few thousand with the latest Spanish half marathon. Do the math on the odds of that happening against the old rate of 1 in 247,000.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
You know what they say... death comes in 333s.

Better watch out for Barbara--she might expose us to her social media!!

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Flight attendant dies from heart attack mid flight:

How many pilots and flight attendants is the last few weeks?
edit on 29-11-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Russian actress dies suddenly at 38:

euroweeklynews.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Given that every day since time immemorial everyone would have woken up to "scores" of sudden unexpected deaths your thread is nothing more than stating the obvious.

It's a self fulfilling prophecy that you have twisted to your agenda.

Like, before the pandemic etc everyone lived to a ripe old age?

Scores?

Come back when it's millions.

edit on 30-11-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
35 year old pro hockey player out after stroke:

I remember strokes being so common in pro athletes.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join