It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if this is why?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Haven't they already been complicate? Everyone except Russia force vaccinated their people;

Nobody force vaccinated us here in the UK BlackArrow.

So that's just not true.

And of course we are needed because we do the work and we pay tax both of which are facts of life.

Same as its a fact that COVID 19 is caused by a virus.
edit on 3-11-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Idk, in canada they threatened to take away 'social security benefits'. I'm sure I can find a list of do this or you can't do that. Which is coercion..

Life difficulties for the unvaccinated in the UK ALL of that is 'force', this is mental force, not much of a difference but being outcasted or punished in ANY way for choosing not to be vaccinated is 'force'.

"If they choose not to be vaccinated" -

www.bbc.com...

Losing jobs by not being vaccinated.

Again this is ALL force, if you have to change your life or comply to a demand it is force.

UK and US follow the same Medical laws, which means they CAN'T tie you down and force inject you. But they can make your life as hard as they want to 'encourage' you to be vaccinated.

I watched a woman get strangled in the UK for trying to go grocery shopping when she wasn't vaccinated. - So don't give me the 'we didn't do it' routine. Yes, they didn't tie you down and inject you, they beat you, they strangled you, they stuck you in airport parking lots like prisoners often for weeks on end.

TO LOSE YOUR JOB, TO HAVE SOMEONE BEAT YOU, OR ISOLATE YOU AND ONLY ALLOW 2HOURS 'OUTSIDE IN AN AIRPORT PARKING LOT, WAS COMPLETELY YOUR CHOICE. An outside force threatening to change your life in ANY way for not doing what they tell you to is a form of 'force' where you do not have a choice if you don't want your life to change..

After all I doubt a single person who would make the choice to sit there and tell people "Come on lock me up, come on hit me strangle me knock my teeth out, fire me please I BEG you" Who goes around saying that?

You can't ignore the fact that every nation did that, "some" did even worse.. you can't say it didn't happen.
edit on bThursdaypm2022-11-03T14:27:21-05:00kpmThu, 03 Nov 2022 14:27:21 -0500Thu, 03 Nov 2022 14:27:21 -050020224 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I do know, we were not forced to get vaccinated.

Employers requiring staff to get vaccinated, that's another matter, but its been the colour of the day long before COVID 19 or mRNA vaccines materialized.

As to what you watched or who got strangled for whatnot anecdotes.....please. LoL

Did she have a big badge on that said "I was not vaccinated"?

You don't change colour after being vaccinated, your Bluetooth dont turn on nether.

Again if you believe people were forcibly vaccinated its no wonder really you entertain the possibility COVID 19 is a parasite as opposed to a disease brought about by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Please let me throw a monkey wrench into your strawman.
What if the wealthy that control all governments are complicancy and in bed together human trafficking and consuming the blood of youths to stay young and healthy?
I am not saying that is the case, but what if it is?
That would explain our present kleptocracy that poses as democracy and complete lack of fairness and justice.

You appeal to money being the driver towards incentive to play fair when the opposite is the truth.
The pursuit of money corrupts a person thoroughly.
You are just using logical fallacies here.
There is no virtue in global politics at all, whatsoevera reply to: andy06shake

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I do know, we were not forced to get vaccinated.

Employers requiring staff to get vaccinated, that's another matter, but its been the colour of the day long before COVID 19 or mRNA vaccines materialized.

As to what you watched or who got strangled for whatnot anecdotes.....please. LoL

Did she have a big badge on that said "I was not vaccinated"?

You don't change colour after being vaccinated, your Bluetooth dont turn on nether.

Again if you believe people were forcibly vaccinated its no wonder really you entertain the possibility COVID 19 is a parasite as opposed to a disease brought about by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

Last time i'm going to say it,
An outside force threatening to change your life in ANY way for not doing what they tell you to is a form of 'force'. For this reason I will point to the definition of FORCE number #2 and quote it for you.

force
[fôrs]
NOUN
strength or energy as an attribute of physical action or movement:
"he was thrown backward by the force of the explosion"
synonyms:
strength · power · energy · might · potency · vigor · muscle · stamina · effort · exertion · impact · pressure · weight · impetus

coercion or compulsion, especially with the use or threat of violence:
"they ruled by law and not by force"
synonyms:
coercion · compulsion · constraint · duress · oppression · enforcement · harassment · intimidation · threats · pressure · pressurization · influence · violence · force majeure

synonyms:
intensity · feeling · passion · vigor · vigorousness · vehemence · drive · fierceness · vividness · impact
VERB
make a way through or into by physical strength; break open by force:
"they broke into Fred's house and forced every cupboard door with axe or crowbar"
synonyms:
break open · force open · burst open · prise open · kick in · knock down · blast · crack
make (someone) do something against their will:
"she was forced into early retirement" · "the universities were forced to cut staff"
synonyms:
compel · coerce · make · constrain · oblige · impel · drive · necessitate ·

"coercion" or compulsion, especially with the "use" or "threat" of violence:

Governments regulated the rules that were put into the jobs. The jobs didn't just randomly say hey 'lets only have vaccinated people on our crew'.

They were fined if they had unvaxed people in office. AKA 'threats, coersion, FORCE'.
edit on bThursdaypm2022-11-03T14:35:14-05:00kpmThu, 03 Nov 2022 14:35:14 -0500Thu, 03 Nov 2022 14:35:14 -050020224 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

Well that would be Qanonacrap in spades.

And its not the case.

Which is plainly evident.

No "What if" about it.

Free to believe whatever you choose all the same.

As to the virtue in global politics, we all exist on the one planet Nevercompromise, and its getting smaller by the day.

Whither you like it or not we are connected and dependent on one another, in ways, and on levels, that somewhat transcend politics.

And thats just the world we live in.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Honey I didn't make the definition, I just understand it because I know how to read, ontop of which examples are given.. Ain't no Q-anon bs there. It's in your dictionary go read it.

ORIGIN
Middle English: from Old French force (noun), forcer (verb), based on Latin fortis ‘strong’.

But if your only excuse is to sit there and go 'conspiracy' and defend with q-anon on a webster dictionary definition.. You need your head checked.
edit on bThursdaypm2022-11-03T14:38:26-05:00kpmThu, 03 Nov 2022 14:38:26 -0500Thu, 03 Nov 2022 14:38:26 -050020224 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Cheers for the ""quotes"" or whatever the feck that amounts to.

And may the "force" be with you.

Nanu nanu.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

K done, now your just acting like a child, didn't create the post to argue definition semantics of a dictionary with you. Or to have this post turned into a attack post. Agree or disagree, facts are facts. These words were defined before you or I were born, or even a twinkle in our parents eye. So if you want to argue definitions take it up with webster. Not me, I don't own a dictionary company.

Just because I didn't want to sit there and bold it out for someone who obviously doesn't care enough to read the definition. I don't want to waste time on you, sorry. But life's to short to deal with people who sit there and call a person a 'qanon' for posting a definition of a word you clearly don't understand that goes against everything you say. Is not only low IQ response, it's a defensive attack to where you can't actually counter anything, and at this point not even worth arguing.
edit on bThursdaypm2022-11-03T14:47:10-05:00kpmThu, 03 Nov 2022 14:47:10 -0500Thu, 03 Nov 2022 14:47:10 -050020224 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Say what now?

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Haven't they already been complicate? Everyone except Russia force vaccinated their people;

Nobody force vaccinated us here in the UK BlackArrow.

So that's just not true.

And of course we are needed because we do the work and we pay tax both of which are facts of life.

Same as its a fact that COVID 19 is caused by a virus.

Real facts stand on their own merit. Yours stand on your word.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

K done, now your just acting like a child, didn't create the post to argue definition semantics of a dictionary with you.

Danke.

Even a child can understand the fact that COVID 19 is not a parasite but a disease caused by a virus aka SARS-CoV-2.

As long as you dont feed them horse paste.

So there is that.

Anyhoo i have better things to do myself this evening.

So on that not ile bid you farewell honey and leave you alone to your delusions.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Where as you are completely on the ball.

If you could present some ""real facts"" that support people having been forcibly vaccinated here in the UK that might be nice?

Tangible ones mind you not your Bitchute/Gatewaypundit nonsense.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You do know he was responding to you, as i provided enough proof that people were 'forced' by coercion. A quick google of all the 'threats' made to people who didn't take the shot is 'coersion' and force by definition.. Show me where life didn't change for 2 years because they didn't take the shot? Show me where the "pandemic of the unvaccinated" (hence the meme quote: Pandemic of the vaccinated) didn't threaten the life of every unvaccinated person?

I suppose the canadian trucker protests was 'just for fun'.
I suppose the unfair treatment that sparked protests across the globe was 'just for fun'.
These people protested because they felt like they had no choice but to comply. People lost their homes, their lives. Your trying to tell me that the pandemic and vaccines weren't forced on people?

When people have to group up to feel safe to protest against mandates.

man·date
[ˈmanˌdāt]
NOUN
an official order or commission to do something:
synonyms:

(There is once again your definition) Then it is a 'it is an 'order to comply' the 'force' was 'the incentives' of keeping your job, going to the grocery store, being able to do basic human things that everyone in the world should be entitled to. Like going outside without harassment, being able to see your family for the holidays. After all wasn't Boris Johnson mocked for locking down the country, saying "no holiday dinner for you and your family" and then throwing a holiday bash? I mean I can't even begin to see how people can forget that.

I don't even want to get into the fact 'fearmongering' is a form of coercion. But I will point this out because it made me laugh my ass off the first time I heard it

"Don't use your family/friends toilet they might have covid and don't know it"
www.hsph.harvard.edu... n-the-news/how-toilets-can-spread-covid-and-what-to-do-about-it/
www.forbes.co... m/sites/mattng/2020/06/17/keep-a-lid-on-ithow-your-toilet-could-be-spreading-covid-19/?sh=2e7baa7a1e1d
Correction: Stores wouldn't let a young child use the toilet because of 'covid' fears

YOU ARE NOW ALLOWED TO USE YOUR FRIENDS/FAMILY BATHROOM - TOILET LOCKDOWNS - UK

Think I proved my points.

But as many public toilets remain firmly shut, many feared where they would be allowed to take a small break when visiting pals and family outdoors.

It was confirmed that people will be allowed to nip into a friend or neighbour's home to use the loo while out on a trip.

It will be the first time that the public will be permitted to go into another person's home since the lockdown was announced on March 23.

Exceptions to this rule were made for emergency repairs, cleaners or childcare like nannies.

But this is the first time it will apply to everyone.

The news will delight members of the public hoping to go on a longer trip across the country to see friends and family.

But they will be expected to not stay in someone else's home for an extended period of time.

edit on bThursdaypm2022-11-03T15:16:03-05:00kpmThu, 03 Nov 2022 15:16:03 -0500Thu, 03 Nov 2022 15:16:03 -050020224 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Coercion to obey their whims.

‘Arbitrary 6 foot rule’ ‘double mask’

What kind of pathetic attempt at control was that?

Clumsy,obvious,obnoxious and belittling. The kind of school yard attitude you find in a bullying weakling.

These people are not your friends and denial is not a river in Africa.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Where as you are completely on the ball.

If you could present some ""real facts"" that support people having been forcibly vaccinated here in the UK that might be nice?

Tangible ones mind you not your Bitchute/Gatewaypundit nonsense.

We are all on a ball Andrew lol.

I’m not stating opinion as fact dude. Back up your own facts brother.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

You do know he was responding to you, as i provided enough proof that people were 'forced' by coercion.

You did not provide any proof.

Nobody forcibly vaccinated here in the UK.

Simple as that really.

As to what Canadian trucker protests were all about, i dont care to speculate as im not in Canada nor am i a Canadian trucker.

Can you show me people being forcibly vaccinated in Canada?

Coz your not doing very well with the UK.

All that aside you are simpley deflecting from the fact of the matter, that if what you were suggesting is true, every nation on Earth, even the ones that hate each other, and are at war with one another, would need to be complicit in the lie.

And that's simply an impossibility.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I'm not the one claiming people were forcibly vaccinated.

Fact is they done so of their own free will and volition.

And good luck proving otherwise.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Already did, scroll up. Last but not least i'm not the one denying definition's.

You couldn't crap in your mom's house if you didn't live there it wasn't 'permitted' in the UK

So going against a mandate is technically breaking the law, wether that law was enforced is another issue.

A list of UK Rules/mandates in which you can be fined or punished for not following

UK - Parents face fines for not vaccinating their kids

List of countries, fining, banning, and more unvaccinated (sub needed for list)

$10,000 fine which most people can't afford for not isolating - uk

People are being punished with jail and job loss

Need more? Cause I have LOADS.

One thing to keep in mind, while 'you' yourself might be able to afford all of these fine's. These are considered threats to those who can not afford to pay these fines to keep their 'free will'. Punishments to fine's that you can not pay can vary greatly depending on the country. In a lot of countries actually mean JAIL time if you can't pay it.
edit on bThursdaypm2022-11-03T15:31:03-05:00kpmThu, 03 Nov 2022 15:31:03 -0500Thu, 03 Nov 2022 15:31:03 -050020224 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

If that's your proof as to people being forcibly vaccinated here in the UK i have to say.

Good luck trying to shift the goal posts all the same and choosing to disregard the fact that every nation on Earth would need to be complicit in your lunacy and shenanigans.

Its fines now is it? LoL

Do you not at least have some footage of armed vaccine enforcement teams going door to door?

This big fellow is wanting out now to see the stars.

Have fun.

Edit: as to what i can afford LoL

Be my lecky bill this month if im lucky.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join