It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk is Siding With Woke Marxist Organizations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Insurrectile

No one's accused Musk of being Marxist. He's being criticized for backtracking.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Hopefully that is what he's doing.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Fk Elon

Until he reinstated the fallen conservatives

The deal is off

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile
Elon Musk fires entire Twitter board and makes himself sole director

Marxist Organisation much, eh?

Good one.

private company.

he can call himself chairman twit if he wants.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

A lot of these folks don’t know what a Marxist is.

It makes it easier for them to look in the mirror every morning.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
LoneCloudHopper2

Don't worry, he's scaring Slate.

slate.com...

He's gonna walk the fence as close to center as he can. He's sick of the new indoctrination though. The news I got when i searched "Twitter news" were stories about celebrities leaving, dissolving the board of directors, and the one above.

He at least going after that ridiculous pronoun crap.

But I'm gonna put this out there. The reason for the State of this country is The Rainbow revolution. And all 34 new flags of tolerance to acknowledge or else.

The reason psychos are breaking into congressional homesteads is because this country isn't ready to be policed over how they approach the safe space of LGBT people yet. People can say it's about other things all they want, but many dissenters go right to the sexuality stuff like it's an SRA panic. It's the main point of focus driving people, and fueling every wild speculative spin.

"Stop the perverse groomers from indoctrinating our children."

Why support for Trump? Why support for Musk?

Because when Twitter made deadnaming as heinous as the N-Word they should have expected it. Just another thing that made it increasingly obvious society was hopping on the newly defined "use the correct words and think like us or else" bandwagon.

My only difference is I don't think it as a top down grand conspiracy as much as the 'good guy' populist tendencies of influencial people. I think it happened but society is increasingly "woke" by natural causes. And yes, slanted left media and Hollywood is a natural method. Because it spreads from within the society and is then reflected in government.

Now it's fashionable and demanded for democrats to be all about rainbows.

In conclusion every weary Christian is forgiven for seeing Sodom and Gomorrah being reestablished.

I dont have to agree with it, but your deliberately deluding yourself not to see at least organic indoctrination.

If Musk is too much of an iconoclast against that the new collective will seek to destroy it.

This is a play as old as culture reassessing opinions about things.
edit on 2-11-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. What do you think of the Mass Formation Psychosis theory? For me, it makes more sense than anything else. I don't see how so many people went insane otherwise. It's not just shifting attitudes, it's flat out ignoring basic common sense and proven facts. I've spoken to such people in person and saw in their eyes they understood and accepted I'd proven them wrong on things. Then they say "But..." There's as a "But". They never ever let go of their clearly wrong ideas. It's utterly bizarre.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

It's 2022 almost 2023 Racist like that don't exist anymore and even if they do they're so old they don't even know what Twitter is

So they don't know what one of the largest sites in the world is but have had no problem congregating on sites like 8kun (which requires use of Tor to access) or using apps like Discord (primarily associated with gaming)?

It still amazes me that people claim these kinds of people don't exist on the Internet. Just look at the splintering of 8chan from 4chan in 2014. 4chan was already pretty limited on moderation. But what happened when an alternative arose that offered a site free of any kind of moderation? It's most popular board became /pol which was a hotbed for hate speech.

What !?!?

Yeah 4chan is trolled by 60+ yo Racist , your an ..... mate your a piece of work really .

It's 4chan who cares its a psychotic soup of Trolls just looking to say the meanest sh*t they possibly can just stay away from it but don't use 4chan to prove some existence of Racism .

Racism will die when we let it die and people like you refuse to let it Die .

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

What is “hate speech”?

From the UN site, right after slaughtering freedom of speech with their definition,
they say this…

“There is no universal definition of hate speech under international human rights law. The concept is still widely disputed, especially in relation to freedom of opinion and expression, non-discrimination and equality.“

www.un.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
Zactly, and that was my point. At this point, it is what it is, law.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I agree with the spirit of your motivation, all the should be's and the rights, and free speech and all but does that hold true in law? If one man, or even a group of share holders control a corporation, it's theirs to control however the like. Corporations have that right now once the Supreme Court came down with that decision.

And sure, we can boycott and not buy their product if we wish but that is a consumer choice.
And all the talk and discussion that you mention that is up in the air right now is just that, discussion, but discussion that will go nowhere until such time as it gets to the Supreme Court to revoke the rights of corporations that were given them. And if you think that you or I or Biden or Trump are gonna make that happen I believe any of us are greatly mistaken.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2
Could it possibly be that no one is interested in replying? Could it be that maybe you’re responding to a tweet with thousands of others? Maybe twitter is out to censor you specifically, but I have a feeling it’s something that has nothing to do with you personally…

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
Musk is not unbanning conservatives/"controversial" opinions until AFTER the midterm elections. He's also decided to work with woke organizations to support the enemy on his website.

Well, it's a bit early to make such a claim with any degree of certainty.

Are you suggesting that he should miraculously just unban everyone's account that should be unbanned, within a few days of taking it over? Based on just the example of yours?

He did unban Mark Finchems account almost immediately after he was banned, once he was made aware of it.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
a reply to: MykeNukem

I don't think anything changed yet.

Really? He's already fired quite a few people - FOR CAUSE (which means they don't get their golden parachutes) - starting with the two TOP corporate officers.

He also immediately reinstated Mark Finchems account once he was made aware that it was banned.

I read about how Musk want's to put up a sort of think tank before any chances are made.

Seems very reasonable to me...
edit on 3-11-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

It's 2022 almost 2023 Racist like that don't exist anymore and even if they do they're so old they don't even know what Twitter is

So they don't know what one of the largest sites in the world is but have had no problem congregating on sites like 8kun (which requires use of Tor to access) or using apps like Discord (primarily associated with gaming)?

It still amazes me that people claim these kinds of people don't exist on the Internet. Just look at the splintering of 8chan from 4chan in 2014. 4chan was already pretty limited on moderation. But what happened when an alternative arose that offered a site free of any kind of moderation? It's most popular board became /pol which was a hotbed for hate speech.

What !?!?

Yeah 4chan is trolled by 60+ yo Racist , your an ..... mate your a piece of work really .

It's 4chan who cares its a psychotic soup of Trolls just looking to say the meanest sh*t they possibly can just stay away from it but don't use 4chan to prove some existence of Racism .

racism, just like every similar negative thing, is connected to stupidity, because one has to be a fool to be racist.

and stupidity doesn't die easily, this world is a proof of that.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

" Current legal precedent conclusively establishes that social media users do not have a right to free speech on private social media platforms. Social media platforms are allowed to remove offending content when done in accordance with their stated policies as permitted by Sec. 230 of the CDA, and that removal does not raise a justiciable First Amendment issue or a real risk of civil liability. "

accessiblelaw.untdallas.edu...

This Law needs to be Amended because of it's Vagueness in Describing their Individual " Stated Policies " Power . The Determination of Offending Content must have a Universal Standard followed by All IMO .

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: sarahvital

A lot of these folks don’t know what a Marxist is.

It makes it easier for them to look in the mirror every morning.

Labor theory of value, anyone?
No? Off to the Gulag with you!

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

And that is my opinion as well Mr. Zanti. This entire notion that social media is a ''public square'' is completely misleading. And as well as the fact that all of it could be turned OFF in the event of serious power failures, and we know who owns the power systems don't we, BIG ENERGY corporations.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

What !?!?

racism, just like every similar negative thing, is connected to stupidity, because one has to be a fool to be racist.

and stupidity doesn't die easily, this world is a proof of that.

I think Ignorant is a better word or even Entitled .

I wouldn't call the Lefties who think Black people are battered children who cant get Drivers License Stupid I would just call them Elitist.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

I've been critical of Musk all along. I didn't like how he worked with and defended the CCP. I didn't like how he defended Amber Heard in court against Depp. I find him generally narcissistic. But he has said a lot of good things to help the fight for Free Speech. His buying Twitter gave me hope. People who regularly post on Twitter are saying they see a whole new energy there now. Musk did fire some top woke execs. It was great to see. It boosted my spirits. But it seems Musk is predictably caving to woke pressure.

So you are upset he is not 100% like you? And that means he is "Siding With Woke Marxist" lol...give me a break. He is not changing anything for the next 2 weeks because he doesn't want to be labeled as influencing the election a few days out. As to Heard, yes she seems like a POS, but do you know her and Johnny personally? Or you just know that you know from the clown show that was put on... Once again you are upset what Musk doesn't agree with you...boy you have a rather big ego I think.

edit on 3-11-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join