It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36-year old mother dies due to the Pfizer vaccine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saloon
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Safe and effective unless you get sick and die.

Don't worry, the benefits outweigh the risks. Except for those who died.

But hey for the greater good amirite?

It won't surprise me if more and more deaths are confirmed to be because of the shots as time goes on.

The narrative just keeps changing and people have already gone from the vaccines are safe and the vaccines aren't causing deaths it's covid/long covid, to it's rare for people to die from the shot and the benefits outweigh the risks.

If the statistics start showing more and more deaths actually attributed to the shot I doubt there will be any admissions of wrongness. Just more of the usual "No OnE eVeR sAiD..."

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
In case you haven't seen my other two threads discussing similar stories, here are the links:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: slatesteam
Are you fine with five deaths due to the vax?

We should all be fine with that.

150 - 200 in the US die from food allergies each year and I don't see the covid vax karens filling up ATS with threads on it and calling for peanut farmers to be strung up for crimes against humanity.

I must have missed the history lesson where people around the world were coerced I mean mandated to eat peanuts...

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

What's to keep people from suddenly dying behind the wheel of their car.

Lost control of vehicle

COD>Trauma

Seems to me we have the devils seed running the world trying to kill as many
normal humans as they can by any or all means.

edit on 29-10-2022 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

originally posted by: Saloon
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Safe and effective unless you get sick and die.

Don't worry, the benefits outweigh the risks. Except for those who died.

But hey for the greater good amirite?

It won't surprise me if more and more deaths are confirmed to be because of the shots as time goes on.

The narrative just keeps changing and people have already gone from the vaccines are safe and the vaccines aren't causing deaths it's covid/long covid, to it's rare for people to die from the shot and the benefits outweigh the risks.

If the statistics start showing more and more deaths actually attributed to the shot I doubt there will be any admissions of wrongness. Just more of the usual "No OnE eVeR sAiD..."

You need to have a look at the excess deaths in every country in comparison to the last five year average. Then substract those who died due to Covid-19 and then it can get an idea of what is going on.

In addition the statement that the vaccine benefits far outweigh the risks is an unsubstantiated assertion and part of the dogma & narrative.

One needs to examine the benefit to risk ratio in several age groups to get a much better idea.

In England for example the JCVI didn't recommend vaccinations for the 12-15 age group. There must be a reason for this.

www.bbc.co.uk...

The UK's vaccine advisory body has said it thinks healthy children aged 12-15 years old should not be given the Covid-19 vaccination.

In addition the same advisory group didn't even recommend vaccines for the under 16s. But something changed on the way...what that might be?!

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

And now:

This thread will remain closed.

A separate thread for each Covid vaccine death that makes the news is not necessary.
These individual deaths are places to rehash the same debates that are being discussed in multiple threads already.
Please use those threads for news and views of Covid vaccine side effects/deaths.
edit on Sat Oct 29 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join