It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36-year old mother dies due to the Pfizer vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
www.independent.co.uk...

A family listened in shock as a pathologist revealed his belief that a 36-year-old mother-of-two died as a result of having a Pfizer Covid-19 vaccination.

A post-mortem examination on the body of Dawn Wooldridge had previously proved inconclusive.

But an inquest heard her unexpected death, which happened 11 days after the young mother’s first Covid jab, was probably a result of the vaccination.

They heard how the day of her death had been completely normal – she had dropped her son off at school in the morning, visited a friend for coffee and had spoken to her mother over the phone that afternoon.

The coroner said that Mrs Wooldridge’s medical records confirmed she received her first Covid-19 jab on 4 June.

Another source

ground.news...

Autopsy Reveals Healthy 36-Year-Old Mother Died from Acute Myocarditis Due to Her Covid-19 Immunization

Another tragic loss due to the Pfizer vaccine. Mrs Wooldridge died 11 days after receiving her first dose of the Pfizer vaccine. She died unexpectedly as she was a healthy 36-year old woman with no known pre-existing medical conditions. Pathologist Dr Sukhvinder Ghataura confirmed that she was healthy at the time of her death and the toxicology report didn't find any signs of drugs or alcohol in her system.

edit on 29-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3
It must be her own fault somehow since it can't be the vaccine.

And looking at an earlier ordeal with a similar topic, it all does not count because it's just a coincidence and an individual report that each on their own can be dismissed by just saying it's individual and nonspecific.

Nothing to see at all here.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So what are we up to? Like 5 now?

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
It must be her own fault somehow since it can't be the vaccine.

And looking at an earlier ordeal with a similar topic, it all does not count because it's just a coincidence and an individual report that each on their own can be dismissed by just saying it's individual and nonspecific.

Nothing to see at all here.

There seems to be many 'coincidences' lately. But this is another very sad loss of a young woman who, in my opinion, wasn't in any immediate risk or need to get vaccinated. It says that the woman was healthy and had no other medical issues.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Maybe that you know about.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

It says that the woman was healthy and had no other medical issues.

As were most. Until they got vaccine damaged, err, I mean until they got an asymptomatic case of covid that never tested positive but gave her long covid that acted surprise fast.

Excuse my cynical words, that's how I deal with the possibility of it happening to me.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
So what are we up to? Like 5 now?
Don’t be obtuse.

Otherwise like you’d be fine with five.

Are you fine with five deaths due to the vax?

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
There should be none. Getting a vaccine shouldn’t be like playing Russian roulette.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

At last a case we can actually bookmark based on actual facts

we have name of innocent victim, name of Dr, name of coroner and date of inquest

no speculation about vaccine status , no speculation about 5g, no specualtion about magnetism just actual facts

Perhaps this will get lost in the daily speculative ATS covid threads and that would be a shame not only for the family in this case but also for documenting actual numbers, but sometimes I wonder if those daily posters are actually trying to discredit actual investigations by posting tripe, just my opinion

Sidenote as it was also reported in The Inderpendent does that mean they are not MSM?

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

we have name of innocent victim, name of Dr, name of coroner and date of inquest

no speculation about vaccine status , no speculation about 5g, no specualtion about magnetism just actual facts

Perhaps this will get lost in the daily speculative ATS covid threads and that would be a shame not only for the family in this case but also for documenting actual numbers, but sometimes I wonder if those daily posters are actually trying to discredit actual investigations by posting tripe, just my opinion

Sidenote as it was also reported in The Inderpendent does that mean they are not MSM?

I am afraid this isn't the only case and I have already made two other threads yesterday and today with cases of young people who have died as a result of the vaccine.

The idea that somehow conspiracies are involved is just a strawman. Other users have created threads putting as much as they could and given there is plenty of resistance when these cases are known.

Now if you excuse me...

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
There should be none. Getting a vaccine shouldn’t be like playing Russian roulette.

The products are untested and can be potentially hazardous.

The metric of short term adverse reactions isn't the best one.

There could worse medium and long term effects.

There must a legal investigation about this matter which according to an Italian member of the European Parliament is the greatest medical scandal in history.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The independent is a major UK newspaper and would be classed as Main stream media.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Otherwise like you’d be fine with five.

Let me know when it gets up to car accident death numbers.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

We should all be fine with that.

150 - 200 in the US die from food allergies each year and I don't see the covid vax karens filling up ATS with threads on it and calling for peanut farmers to be strung up for crimes against humanity.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

may i ask, is your sarcasm meter broken today?

That was kind of my point that it was in the MSM despite being told daily that you will never see these reports in the MSM

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

The idea that somehow conspiracies are involved is just a strawman. Other users have created threads putting as much as they could and given there is plenty of resistance when these cases are known.

Now if you excuse me...

Can you dumb this sentence down for me, as I have no clue what you are trying to say, sorry

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It's not broken. I thought that maybe some clarification might be benaficial given ATS is a global site and some members might not know what the independant is.

I also fancied trying to post something without getting attacked or called a shill or a troll for once.

a reply to: nonspecific

may i ask, is your sarcasm meter broken today?

That was kind of my point that it was in the MSM despite being told daily that you will never see these reports in the MSM

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Now if you excuse me...

Can you dumb this sentence down for me, as I have no clue what you are trying to say, sorry

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
The independent is a major UK newspaper and would be classed as Main stream media.

Indeed!!

You are bound to see some of these deaths even in the mainstream left-wing media

Although in the opening page I have included another source too.
edit on 29-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Safe and effective unless you get sick and die.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Why would left wing mainstream media be less likely to report such a story than a right wing one?

I'm unsure why this would need to be mentioned, not just mentioned but in bold as well......
edit on 29/10/2022 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Why would left wing mainstream media be less likely to report such a story than a right wing one?

I'm unsure why this would need to be mentioned, not just mentioned but in bold as well......

I leave this to the audience to answer.
I am sure they can come up with something great!

<<   2 >>

join