It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The trucker's families a 24 hour collapse of Modern America is soon to arrive

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
We have a kitchen woodstove big enough to heat our house but only enough firewood cut to heat the house solely for about a month and a half. I should go out this week and cut up another single or two of dead trees to bring up our supply to last another half month. There are live trees on my property to cut up, but the wood needs to be seasoned. I have two chainsaws and always have chainsaw gas in stock and an extra twenty gallons of gas for the plow truck, tractor, and the generators.

Pretty well stocked up for 2012 now, but of course things are different in 2022. Not enough paper toweling and toilet paper in stock right now, there is finally a sale so we will go tomorrow and buy about twenty four rolls of toilet paper and twenty four rolls of paper towel to get us stocked to where we need to be. We are at our low point right now, we only have enough paper products to last about two months, but if we conserved, it could go four months. We tend to use a lot of paper towel these days, about four times what we used to use because we cook homemade meals so much now.

One month till our half a cow is ready. Buying good tires for the subaru and they will be on on September 8th. We wanted a better all around tire in case it is a lousy winter here so we ordered wild peak A/T trail tires for the subaru. With rising costs of fuel, the county has been cutting back on plowing the roads more so they do not run out of money.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yessir, we should get what we need and can afford right now.

Even if there is enough diesel we can get way more bang for our buck now than we will in six months.

<< 1   >>

join