It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The trucker's families a 24 hour collapse of Modern America is soon to arrive

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Some of us here have families in the trucking business and also in the farming business.
1. I WANT TO MAKE THIS POINT CLEAR TO YOU ALL, GET YOUR JIM BEAM AT HAND AND GRAB YOUR KIDS FOR A STARVING ROUGH RIDE AHEAD AFTER THANKSGIVING.

2. Biden is PUNISHING the world because ( we all know why by now )

3. The talk in the trucker's cabs are very frightening at the moment.

4. This Administration is now officially called " the lying and biden spider web trap " Administation.

5. Whoever orchestrated the downfall of modern civilization were genius in their evil way of trapping even the leader of China, America, Canada, Australia and all countries on these 7 continents. Brillant plan these evil mfker's had up their sleeve. And yes, they are all old and ready to kick the can.

6. This is NOT MiM's Street Talk since those of us that are awake know and have insight of what will take place now.

REMEMBER THIS: DIESEL FUEL IS OUR FREIND, NOT THE INCOMPETENT AND COMPROMISED POLITICIANS AROUND THE WORLD. THE GAME IS OVER SOON

7. There is a reason why crime is let loose now worldwide. People are being desensitized slowly to accept the killing and not pay attention to it any longer.

8. Mass starvation is awaiting on your doorsteps. This is NOT a dream, this is a FACT.

9. If you can, get a wood burner installed in your home. Have a natural alarm system ( a mean dog ) and several types of weapons. Remember you can run out of bullets.

10. You can forget about Digital money

11. I feel sorry for Musk, I think he just lost 46 billion dollars

12. IT'S DEISEL FUEL NOW CALL YOUR TRUCKER'S UNIONS AND SEE WHAT THEY ARE UP TOO.

13. the unlucky number.... vaccines are delivered in trucks that uses DIESEL fuel.
edit on 1000000051232022-10-28T07:23:51-05:00235110am7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

14. Much of the food going to homeless shelter will be in short supply before the end of the year.

15. You all realize that the 7 million new illegals are also eating at the govt. expense. One reason prices are high too. Free food stamps for these people. Hawaii was a great testing ground for how prices are inflated by the increase of welfare recipents (sp ) in the early 90's when they still had paper food stamps. The more on welfare, the higher the prices got in Hawaii. Same system now with illegals in America today. Wake up... we are all being guinea pigs for the swamp monsters
edit on 1000000057552022-10-28T07:55:57-05:00555710am7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I tried to find some recent info regarding diesel prices. Most of the alarms were sounded back in May and June of 2022. I did find this from a couple of days ago:

thetrucker.com

And the law of supply and demand suggests that can only mean one thing: higher prices are on the way for crude, and for the diesel fuel, gasoline and heating oil that are produced from oil.

This, of course, does not sound good.

Major oil-producing countries led by Saudi Arabia and Russia have decided to slash the amount of oil they deliver to the global economy.

“Higher oil prices will inevitably add to the inflation headache that global central banks are fighting, and higher oil prices will factor into the calculus of further increasing interest rates to cool down the economy,” he wrote in a note.

That would exacerbate an energy crisis in Europe largely tied to Russian cutbacks of natural gas supplies used for heating, electricity and in factories and would send gasoline prices up worldwide. As that fuels inflation, people have less money to spend on other things like food and rent.

Just another feather in the cap for the globalist agenda.
edit on 10/28/2022 by Bishop2199 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/28/2022 by Bishop2199 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
My son is an owner operator. He just ordered a brand new Semi. The cost is unbelievable. Still, I called him just three days ago to see how the order was going. Will take 5 weeks, Hes driven for 25 years.

That said, I asked him about fuel cost and availability and his opinion of the future.
He said that he has no illusion that fuel will be expensive, but that cost is passed on to the consumer....always.

Second, he said that fuel is available almost everywhere and probably will be.
Third he said he would never go into such debt if he thought the future of trucking was in jeopardy.

and Fourthly: He said that the fuel will be available for truckers, and trains as well until no fuel is left. Your cars may run dry but the diesel will be there until no fuel is there at all, and when that happens. We all go down.

What he is saying is like fuel rations. My son hauls food grade products.
He will move his truck until no trucks can run. so the whole thing is supply and demand. If diesel becomes scarce, trucks and trains go first and cars and non food grade trucks go last.... For diesel and gas. Forget those beer trucks hauling if diesel is scarce. Medical, law enforcement, and emergency services will also go first.

So I agree and disagree with first hand knowledge.
Further I agree 100% with you about....

People who are prepared will stand the storm much better. If you have not yet stocked up. Do it right now. Because come January forward we got trouble. Get an old monopoly game. Some cards, dice, Yahtzee games. Sleeping bags that go down to 15 degrees or better.
A storm really is coming We just don't know how bad the storm will be.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Shell just announced it doubled its profits over last year. Exxon just posted its biggest profit in the companies entire history.

Scarcity makes prices higher, however, this shortage is entirely avoidable.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DavidsHope
My son is an owner operator. He just ordered a brand new Semi. The cost is unbelievable. Still, I called him just three days ago to see how the order was going. Will take 5 weeks, Hes driven for 25 years.

That said, I asked him about fuel cost and availability and his opinion of the future.
He said that he has no illusion that fuel will be expensive, but that cost is passed on to the consumer....always.

Second, he said that fuel is available almost everywhere and probably will be.
Third he said he would never go into such debt if he thought the future of trucking was in jeopardy.

and Fourthly: He said that the fuel will be available for truckers, and trains as well until no fuel is left. Your cars may run dry but the diesel will be there until no fuel is there at all, and when that happens. We all go down.

What he is saying is like fuel rations. My son hauls food grade products.
He will move his truck until no trucks can run. so the whole thing is supply and demand. If diesel becomes scarce, trucks and trains go first and cars and non food grade trucks go last.... For diesel and gas. Forget those beer trucks hauling if diesel is scarce. Medical, law enforcement, and emergency services will also go first.

So I agree and disagree with first hand knowledge.
Further I agree 100% with you about....

People who are prepared will stand the storm much better. If you have not yet stocked up. Do it right now. Because come January forward we got trouble. Get an old monopoly game. Some cards, dice, Yahtzee games. Sleeping bags that go down to 15 degrees or better.
A storm really is coming We just don't know how bad the storm will be.

Thanks for your reply.
America is a large country and the impact may spread slowly, but as you and I both say, " ITS COMING SOON"
I live on an Island country. Diesel runs our fishing boats. We import all our gas products. You mentioned rationing, great. That is what is taking place now in our fishing industry. Its ran differently because we are more "group" orientated. I wish I could post my current pictures of our imported food shelves mostly dealing with cheap rice products. You'd be surprised at how bare they are and this is a land of rice products.
Anyway, those of us with ( now a 2 month insight ) know we are facing as biden said " a very dark winter " I knew then he spoke the truth. Maybe his first time.

The storm you mentioned probably is starting with the fishing industry moving west of the America's and making its way now toward Asia. By the way, maybe you know, but China now too is in a deep recession, although Hong Kong is doing OK. But mainland China going west is not looking good. The lockdowns you read really isn't about covid either, its to control the people due to the worsening economic situation there. Many mainlanders want to get into Hong Kong. I'm not sure if they are allowed in yet? Do you know?
Yep, buy your can sardines processed in Thailand. The prices have gone up 30% so far here. Short supply is next. Flour, dry yeast may be hard to get. Why am I saying this, because here our bakeries are already facing the short supple and stock up on oils. They have gone up nearly 50% now.
Take care friend.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

my father was a self employed diesel mechanic up till about up till about six months before he passed away. and that's not due to not being able to, when he got to the point he couldn't due to cancer, he only had two customers left and they weren't on the road near as much as they were before or and were selling off their trucks.

when he first started, he worked six days a week, and half the time 7 days with two other mechanics and sometimes i would work on the weeks ends with them.

the trucking industry has been in decline for a long time, there are several reasons. rail roads, more big carriers, and some of those going bankrupt due to high operational costs , fewer owner operators, laws, regulations, and enforcement, fuel cost, truck cost, repair cost, drivers unhappy with pay, with all the hassle, and general disgruntlement.

have to see if i can find it, but the last report i read is the industry lost over 60 billion in revenue down from 792 billion, to 732 billion from 2019 to now, and not all of it was due to covid, during the same time they only lost 2 billion tons in freight from 12 billion tons to 10 billion. so some loss of freight but not as much as you would have expected.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Memories indeed. Thanks.

That's when diesel was cheap too.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Apparently, you could also make a half-decent living doing the job back then as well.

Not so in this day of age or so I'm led to believe.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

So I want to start by saying your thread isn’t without some points that need to be considered. I drive a diesel and can say the prices are rough. So I’m always aware of them and know what it means for logistics.

But your numbered points just kind of bounced around and often were unrelated while not providing the logic behind them much less sources.

We just went through a perfect storm… OPEC+ had a trade war right at the beginning of COVID, and we saw oil futures go negative, meaning you could get paid as long as you took physical possession of oil. American producers lose money when oil drops below $30 a barrel which it did for quite some time. They slowed and stopped some production, and deferred future plans including refining.

We had 2 large refineries go offline, one in Philly due to an explosion and another in Louisiana because of Ida. The oil companies are making record quarterly and yearly profits since prices have climbed up, but some of that is to satisfy losses from the years prior. So they’re in no rush to address the current refining disparity.

It’s going to be hard to pressure US companies to bring back refining capacity when they can’t expect to make a return unless they run a 40 year operation. And we could all say that’s purely political with right vs left, and that certainly plays a part big or small… but I’d venture to guess they’re more concerned with global trends in renewables since oil prices are global, and geopolitical events that could spell world war.

At the end of the day almost all oil companies are publicly traded and are by law mandated to make decisions in the fiduciary responsibility to share holders. It’s a feature and a bug. Sometimes it protects our stock market but hurts main st. They’re acting out of self preservation.

But as far as shipping is concerned, they’ll focus on goods people will still pay increased prices for. So people will pay 20% more for necessities and trim back on luxuries. The trucks will still keep rolling, and seeing as there’s a driver shortage already, I don’t anticipate their industry is in risk of dissolving.

It’s certainly bleak though, and again, your thread isn’t without points even if they have to be sifted through.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

ah but it is a true thing to know. Please do keep in mind that on an island you will be in a more delicate position. Still there is fishing. But no diesel there could be a real problem.
In Central US we are in an untenable state. Soon lawlessness will increase dramatically in IL. If I could leave IL I would, but where to go? Are we not all in the same position even though some more prepared than others? One question will vex us all IAOP. Should we share? And if we do not what does it mean of us?
The wife and I have known this was coming for quite a long time. And now it is here. So I suspect your post is pretty much accurate. Timing is fickle but what will be will be. God Bless
davids hope

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I’ve been following the diesel supply issue for a few months. The latest…

www.upi.com...

“Fuel supplier Mansfield Energy, which delivers more than 3 billion gallons of fuel and associated products to its 8,000 customers across North America, said it now needs 72 hours notice to secure fuel and the appropriate freight "because conditions are rapidly devolving," according to the Bloomberg news agency.”

“The Energy Department, meanwhile, estimates there's only enough diesel available now to satisfy about 25 days worth of demand. Brian Deese, the director of the National Economic Council, told Bloomberg that supplies were dangerously low and the White House was using all of the tools at its disposal to address the issue.“

The more the Whitehouse gets involved the worse it will get.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Give it a few months and we'll all be like:

Flee the big cities....while you can.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

So I want to start by saying your thread isn’t without some points that need to be considered. I drive a diesel and can say the prices are rough. So I’m always aware of them and know what it means for logistics.

But your numbered points just kind of bounced around and often were unrelated while not providing the logic behind them much less sources.

We just went through a perfect storm… OPEC+ had a trade war right at the beginning of COVID, and we saw oil futures go negative, meaning you could get paid as long as you took physical possession of oil. American producers lose money when oil drops below $30 a barrel which it did for quite some time. They slowed and stopped some production, and deferred future plans including refining.

We had 2 large refineries go offline, one in Philly due to an explosion and another in Louisiana because of Ida. The oil companies are making record quarterly and yearly profits since prices have climbed up, but some of that is to satisfy losses from the years prior. So they’re in no rush to address the current refining disparity.

It’s going to be hard to pressure US companies to bring back refining capacity when they can’t expect to make a return unless they run a 40 year operation. And we could all say that’s purely political with right vs left, and that certainly plays a part big or small… but I’d venture to guess they’re more concerned with global trends in renewables since oil prices are global, and geopolitical events that could spell world war.

At the end of the day almost all oil companies are publicly traded and are by law mandated to make decisions in the fiduciary responsibility to share holders. It’s a feature and a bug. Sometimes it protects our stock market but hurts main st. They’re acting out of self preservation.

But as far as shipping is concerned, they’ll focus on goods people will still pay increased prices for. So people will pay 20% more for necessities and trim back on luxuries. The trucks will still keep rolling, and seeing as there’s a driver shortage already, I don’t anticipate their industry is in risk of dissolving.

It’s certainly bleak though, and again, your thread isn’t without points even if they have to be sifted through.

Thank you for your kind reply. I really appreciate it. Yes, living on an Island can change a person's thinking quite quickly. Like calm before the typhoon, and next thing you know your boat is adrift out in the ocean. Usually things happen quite slowly here due to the aging population, but even now, the aged ( me too ) are worried about our daily survival. I just recently posted I "have " to get back into generating an income of sort. We see things at a much smaller scale here and most likely affected more severely than in America or elsewhere. Considering we import up to around 67% of our daily needs. Times will be tough if diesel actually becomes scarce in the near future. Again, thank you.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Whoever orchestrated the downfall of modern civilization 

Nobody is orchestrating anything, most of what us happening is exactly what was predicted would happen post covid, and after the Russians invasion of Ukraine.

It's all pretty much exactly what you would expect.

The social and cultural parts are just the logical extension of trends that began decades ago. For example how many people here remember the dire prediction that were made 20 years or more ago about the breakdown of the family and traditional cultural norms in the wake of gay marriage and adoption?

I bet if you look up Alex Jones from back then he ranted about exactly what we are seeing.

He saw the trans kids, and the the rest of it coming a mile away, as did tucker Carlson, and they're not particularly bright people.

It's not a planned anything, it's what happens when you sleepwalk into this.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

The US now has just 25 days of diesel supply — the lowest since 2008. Here's why that's more alarming than a dwindling 'oil piggy bank'

moneywise.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Island life for you is certainly different as you all have always relied on imports.

On the flip side though, there is one saving grace, and that is the distances for transport aren’t as long. A lot of Japan’s population is dense, and I’m sure the linehaul drives are very efficient given the culture there. I imagine there is a pretty good diversity of ports as well.

That’s not to make the matters seem insignificant as they are pressing for you all as they are for us. I’d be interested to know the average miles or kilometers for most goods in the US vs Japan, but I’d hope it would be a fraction for the latter.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Island life for you is certainly different as you all have always relied on imports.

On the flip side though, there is one saving grace, and that is the distances for transport aren’t as long. A lot of Japan’s population is dense, and I’m sure the linehaul drives are very efficient given the culture there. I imagine there is a pretty good diversity of ports as well.

That’s not to make the matters seem insignificant as they are pressing for you all as they are for us. I’d be interested to know the average miles or kilometers for most goods in the US vs Japan, but I’d hope it would be a fraction for the latter.

A few points that I can point out is that we have the east coast routes and the west coast routes. As a touring cyclist here I'm a little familiar within Yamaguchi to Ishikawa and also from Ibaraki, Chiba, Yokohama. (east side) From what I can tell (Agriculture) distribution centers in these areas are well organized to save transportation cost. Non editable transportation including manufacturing material distribution centers seem to be more specialized in their distribution centers. Kind of like the fishing business I guess. I'm not familiar with big city routes or any routes that go through the center, maybe doesn't exist due to mountains.
I'll have to check what diesel is selling for. Possibly around 6 bucks a gallon. I'll check tomorrow and post here. Stay tune.

Oh, and time travel on the road would be interesting to find out. I'll make a "need to know " on a Japanese forum and try to find out for you.

edit on 1000000007372022-10-28T10:37:07-05:00370710am10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

A lot of US refineries are coming out of annual maintenance in late october-early november; that could help bring down diesel prices

December 5, the European/western ban on Russian oil diesel and goes into effect, which could push diesel even higher

Definitely, getting out of the stupid/wasteful Ukraine war would help the most

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
staff edit
edit on Fri Oct 28 2022 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join