It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man tells cops he’s allowed to stay in the playground because he identifies as a baby

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I think this sick person is also wearing a diaper under his baby onesie. This is now the world we live in. Appears in this case the police removed him. How long before the Biden administration calls this hateful and we have to deal with sick pedos dressing and identifying as children and we are supposed to accept it?

Man tells cops he’s allowed to stay in the playground because he identifies as a baby.

Video:

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   
He should lose his SSDI income. Since he NOT disabled.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Then call CPS..
We can’t have babies unattended at the playground..

Have fun finding a foster home…lol

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Looks like his diaper is full from behind in that video, probably sitting there crapping himself.

We got a real mental illness problem in this country, when the F is someone gonna do something about it?
Oh wait….the Liberals promote and embrace this kind of degenerate stuff.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

That sounds like Identity Theft to me , the Cop should have Arrested him.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Then call CPS..
We can’t have babies unattended at the playground..

Have fun finding a foster home…lol

That's what I was going to say.

edit on 27-10-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
He could identify as an unborn fetus, and then liberals could have him aborted!

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   
spam
edit on 10/27/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   
spam
edit on Thu Oct 27 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
He should lose his SSDI income. Since he NOT disabled.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I know gender identity is a thing, but age identity? This is just stupid. What's next? Children buying alcohol, tobacco and firearms because they identify as an adult? If this isnt some sort of publicity stunt, then this individual has a severe mental issue; probably drug induced.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   
We are beyond clown world

School defends ‘gender rights’ of trans teacher with giant prosthetic breasts
By Lee Brown

September 21, 2022 | 9:04am

nypost.com...

Some disturbed pupils have skipped classes held by the Oakville industrial arts teacher, who began identifying as female last year, according to the Toronto Sun.

“This teacher (who teaches shop) is an extremely effective teacher,” she insisted

edit on 27-10-2022 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatItIs

She/He/It identifies as a TEACHER, which is accurate.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpPeep

originally posted by: infolurker

Man tells cops he’s allowed to stay in the playground because he identifies as a baby.

Thank you very much liberal left Democrats.

This is the world you have created for the rest of us. I await liberal Democrats rushing to defend this behavior as normal and something we must all embrace or we are ...phobic and mean.

With people demanding and even the President was jolly when a reporter demanded that the nation "normalize" women with penis bulges in their pants. Yes according to liberal Democrats we must all believe it is normal for a woman to have a large visible penis/testical bulge. Thanks Democratic Party liberals.

With states mandating that "women who have a functional penis" be put in a biological women's prison, even if they were convicted of rape and or sexual assault of a biological woman. This has resulted in verified rapes and pregnancies. Yet Democrats and liberals still insist it is necessary for the protection of the "woman with a penis" and the protection of biological women is secondary to the protection of those with a penis.

This is the world Democrats and liberals have created. Thanks.

In CA liberals have made it school policy in some districts that even Kindergartners be taught masturbation and the ABC's of LGBTQ instead of left innocent in their childhood. Thanks liberal Democrats.

Now biological men are competing in what used to be women's sports and taking away scholarship and achievement prospects from biological women , if they have a penis but say they are a "woman with a penis". Punishing biological women and once again relegating biological women to second class citizens at the mercy of people with a penis. Thanks liberal Democrats.

This is the world you have created. But I have to admit I've taken advantage of it the past few years. Whenever the ladies room has a long line, I loudly declare that I feel like a man (regardless of how I am dressed) and use the men's room if it is a "one hole" restroom. You should see the shocked and upset looks men give me on the way out. Tough, they want to use our restroom, though who knows why, the line is normally horrendous, so biological women can now freely use the "mens" room by simply saying "I feel like a man today" and go on in, even if we pass urinals full of men and stare at their genitals on the way in. Because in many school locker rooms girls say the "girls with a penis" stare and look and if biological girls object they are punished and deemed transphobic by (D) educators. So staring at others genitals and private parts is now normalized by the liberal left Democrats as long as one is a "woman with a penis" or "man with a vagina". Thanks liberal Democrats.

According to liberal left Democrats I am the one to be punished and censored if I don't agree with all of the above as normal, natural, and something to be applauded and encouraged in today's society.

The new ever changing morality of the liberal left Democrats never ceases to amaze me, what we must accept -

or else!

(be fired, social media bullied, have our livelihood and personal lives destroyed) -

for what the Democratic Party insists is the horrible crime

of not agreeing with each new morality edict of the day by the liberal left Democratic Party.

Vote Democrat if you believe all of the above is natural normal
and the way things MUST be in the USA.

If you disagree with any of the above,
get yourself out there and vote in the midterms,
or who knows what the next "new morality of the day" will be next.

Oh yea, it just might be
normalizing a grown person identifying as a child
and demanding they be allowed to play with
little children on the playground.

One step closer to "understanding and accepting" what
the liberals now call "minor attracted persons".

Your choice in early November, which ideology do you embrace or disagree with?

If you don't vote then don't complain if "minor attracted persons" or other "new moralities of the day" are normalized by liberal left Democrats, and you get punished for disagreeing or speaking out against them.

edit on 10/27/22 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: WhatItIs

She/He/It identifies as a TEACHER, which is accurate.

Not if the individual chooses to dress or outfit themselves in ways that disrupt class. Or in a way that is not safe for a shop class where power tools are used. Like cutting would is shop with power tools evidently with no bra to tame those fake nips and a miniskirt.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
That's just bonkers!

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Finally read some of the comments in the op link. He's a "transbaby".

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I think it's hilarious. One question. Why was it asked to leave the playground?

We have a park not too far away from where I work. In nice weather I would take my Lunch break there. I'd sit at a table, eat my Lunch and read a book. One day I had a cop come up to me and ask me to leave the park, because I made some parents nervous. I never spoke to them, looked at them, nothing.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I identify as one old snipped off dude who wishes he'd get isekai'd already.

Hope that world is less stupid than this one.
edit on 27-10-2022 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: godsovein
Finally read some of the comments in the op link. He's a "transbaby".

Well.. that's different! He's protected by several statutes and civil rights laws now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join