It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive amount of cancelled tours health cited

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I noticed that a few months back a lot of artists were citing health concerns for canceling tours. But was not quite aware of the extent. It could be that because of economic downturns ticket sales are so bad that it would not be cost-effective to go on a tour. But I think this is a small part of the reason. Why not just admit that this is the cause? the cancelations seem to be increasing.www.bitchute.com...
edit on Tue Oct 25 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Spelling in title

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Have you noticed the amount of AGT stars who have died in the last few months? I don't even need to introduce drug overdoes or overdoes as a statistic. Its quite alarming to me personally.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
From telegram user:

Just opened Microsoft Edge, on MSN headlines:
* NSW pregnant mother while doing her make up
* Body of missing Prinston student found (no signs of injuries or foul plays)
* The tragic death of Mississippi state football player Sam Westmoreland (19 found dead in a church)
* Veteran NBA Referee Tony Brown dies at Age 55
* A high school student went into cardiac arrest. His teammate and coach saved him
* Former Slipknot Drummer passed away at the age of 46
* Kevin Nash's son passed away age 26
* Joanna Simon, Opera Singer and Sister of Carly Simon, Dies Day Before Death of Other Sister Lucy Simon (What are the chances?)
Is it accelerating??

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Looks like fox News Megyn Kelly's Sister just died unexpectedly.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   
55 year old UK radio host dies while doing his radio show:

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   
WWE Kevin Nash son dies from cardiac arrest at 26:

These are all from today's news cycle

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
67 year old will and grace star dies... while suffering a medical emergency while driving his car. These people don't even have a chance to get any sort of diagnosis just die on the spot.

Same news cycle

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Celine dion cancels tour again:

But, things didn't quite go to plan, with Dion announcing that health issues are forcing her to postpone the tour.

A press release shared on Instagram detailed the: "unforeseen medical symptoms [that] have forced the singer to delay the opening and cancel the performances scheduled."

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
"In just the last three months, 53 performers have dropped dead, or keeled over, on stage"

Original source that aligns with OP:

SOURCE

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
I noticed that a few months back a lot of artists were citing health concerns for canceling tours. But was not quite aware of the extent. It could be that because of economic downturns ticket sales are so bad that it would not be cost-effective to go on a tour. But I think this is a small part of the reason. Why not just admit that this is the cause? the cancelations seem to be increasing.www.bitchute.com...

It's really telling when the RHCP lead singer says on rogan that young people are dying these days. Even if they have no clue why they know its happening.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The worrying thing is that if the spike protein just stays in the body indefinitely, becoming a manufactured item as it is now written into the DNA, it will never get on top of it.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   

The worrying thing is that if the spike protein just stays in the body indefinitely, becoming a manufactured item as it is now written into the DNA, it will never get on top of it.

That is concerning as a study shows they can be detected for at least 6 months which is where the study cut off.
edit on 25-10-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I just saw New0rder/Pet Shop Boys a couple of weeks ago. It was crazy. I measured 115db behind the sound booth, lol.

It was cancelled twice previously for Covid, a 2 year delay.

edit on 25-10-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Another frighting element to this is the number on canceled events due to mental health issues. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THESE PEOPLE?!!

53 in 3 mths

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

what if the collective consciousness they submitted themselves to is getting uprooted? it would leave you in a rather weak mental state. Learning to think for yourself, after many years of being a drone, can be very exhausting and unnerving...

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: BelleEpoque

what if the collective consciousness they submitted themselves to is getting uprooted? it would leave you in a rather weak mental state. Learning to think for yourself, after many years of being a drone, can be very exhausting and unnerving...

I'm not seeing things that way these days but I'll gladly hang on to your shirt tail.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Change can be painful, especially when it comes abruptly because we have been avoiding it for as long as possible...

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Symptoms of their plan

Leader Caught Planning ‘Mass Extinction Event’ to Inner Circle

Another week, another leaked video from the World Economic Forum featuring Klaus Schwab’s advisors casually discussing their plans to depopulate the planet.

According to these two WEF stooges, all religious groups are opposed to the World Economic Forum because religions want “more souls” and the WEF “wants less on the planet.”

At what point do we stop and say “enough”? How many times does the World Economic Forum have to declare their sinister intentions before the world stops and listens?

edit on 10252022 by MetalThunder because: Stand and Be Counted

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Great except the protein breaks down naturally in your body and has no ability to reproduce.

The mRNA vax also breaks down naturally and once this has happened your body cannot produce any more because the vax operates outside of the nucleus and this cannot alter you DNA.

The only way to get more of the protein is to get boosted... Or to get covid.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

am I wrong to think the spike is produced by our own cells following a blueprint induced into the nucleus, the spike protein released by our own cell activates the immune response, B and T cells then do their usual thing with spike proteins?

I don't think there is enough data to conclusively say the cell always stops producing spike protein...
how exactly would this be achieved, a kill switch of sorts? Is there a mechanism you are aware of, that secures the stop of spike protein production?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join