It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katy Perry Suffers Weird Face And Eye Spams During Recent Concert

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
In another incident in a long list of mysterious incidents, Katy Perry exhibits what appears to be...

THE BEIBER FEVER

...when she seemingly "malfunctioned" on stage. The following video shows her eye staying open abnormally multiple times, forcing her to apparently hit her temple to force it back to a closed position like a malfunctioning android robot. Very strange behavior but not unusual as there are many other prominent individuals who have had their faces become uncooperative on camera.

Another example of this Jennifer Gibson who admitted her paralysis was caused by the clot shot after having her acting career destroyed. She even admitted she would do it again. Perhaps someone should tell her has virtually zero risk and that Pfizer also admitted they never tested it for stopping transmission. There are others as well such as the aussie politician Vict or Dominello who got disfigured by the slab jab.

SOURCE

SOURCE VIDEO

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Bells paulsey.

Nuff said 2nd.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
In another incident in a long list of mysterious incidents, Katy Perry exhibits what appears to be...

THE BEIBER FEVER

...when she seemingly "malfunctioned" on stage. The following video shows her eye staying open abnormally multiple times, forcing her to apparently hit her temple to force it back to a closed position like a malfunctioning android robot. Very strange behavior but not unusual as there are many other prominent individuals who have had their faces become uncooperative on camera.

Another example of this Jennifer Gibson who admitted her paralysis was caused by the clot shot after having her acting career destroyed. She even admitted she would do it again. Perhaps someone should tell her has virtually zero risk and that Pfizer also admitted they never tested it for stopping transmission. There are others as well such as the aussie politician Vict or Dominello who got disfigured by the slab jab.

SOURCE

SOURCE VIDEO

The way she touches her temple, and her eye opens back up, looks more to me like an android/robot. This literally looks like a clone that has some kind of technical problem, like a robot would have with bad code.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
saw this with my wife earlier and my wife who is a CT said right away that it looks like her fake eyelashes got stuck together

Sounded plausible

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pureblood69
saw this with my wife earlier and my wife who is a CT said right away that it looks like her fake eyelashes got stuck together

Sounded plausible

Looks like this to me:

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar

Why would touching the temple correct an erroneous code?

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Looks remarkably like what someone would do when their eyelashes get stuck together ...

Probably because that is EXACTLY what she is doing

You pull the skin next to the eye taught, to help pull the stuck lashes apart when you open your eye

What I would like to know, is how you would consider touching the skin next to her eye, to be "hitting her temple"?

You seem to have a very, very strange interpretation of "hitting"

I was expecting to see her fully whack herself in the side of the head, by the way you sensationalised it
edit on 24 10 22 by Compendium because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Sounded plausible

I would have agreed until I watched it a few times., Her eye very slowly closes and then won't reopen. Not natural, IMO.

The phoney eyelashes may have stuck together after closing, but the lid didn't close in a normal manor, and then didn't have the muscle strength to reopen.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Yeah, this is a makeup malfunction.

You can't manually fix that stuff on stage, so straining it back into place, using the muscles that misplaced it, is sometimes the way to go.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
Yeah, this is a makeup malfunction.

You can't manually fix that stuff on stage, so straining it back into place, using the muscles that misplaced it, is sometimes the way to go.

Would you say beibers eyelashes are also stuck?

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I guess my immediate response would be, in order,

1) oh no, another example of why you don't participate in medical experimentation.

2) who the hell is this person and why does anyone care?

3) so, did this person actually participate in said medical experimentation?

4) since this is making the media, what are the media handlers saying?

I'm sure there are more obvious questions, but I'll start with these

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Sounded plausible

Quite possible. I used to perform in false eyelashes and they can jam up. Mine were nothing like the huge ones some wear either. I also have a wonky eye and can easily control it separately, finding myself walking around with it closed in bright light.

Might be something else, in that case, jab much more likely than AI glitch.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Bieber announced he was diagnosed with Lyme's disease, which is a common cause of Bell's palsy and Ramsay Hunt syndrome, in January of 2020.

So his case isn't a makeup malfunction but there is a valid reason for it besides the covid vax.

Justin Bieber’s Lyme disease diagnosis: What are symptoms, treatments?

edit on 24-10-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Bieber announced he was diagnosed with Lyme's disease, which is a common cause of Bell's palsy and Ramsay Hunt syndrome, in January of 2020.

So his case isn't a makeup malfunction but there is a valid reason for it besides the covid vax.

Justin Bieber’s Lyme disease diagnosis: What are symptoms, treatments?

Wait so his lyme disease mysteriously triggered Ramsey hunt right after he got the vaxxt? And his wife's blood clots in the brain was well?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Mysteriously? It is a common cause and in some cases causes permanent damage.

Is he one of those cases, I don't know but neither do you, but here you are acting like you do.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Mysteriously? It is a common cause and in some cases causes permanent damage.

Is he one of those cases, I don't know but neither do you, but here you are acting like you do.

I've never heard of that but I've heard a lot about vaccines triggering hhv6, Ramsay Hunt and subsequent bells palsy.

Also conventional medicine is really against the idea of chronic lyme.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   
You not having heard of something or conventional medicine accepting something doesn't change the fact that you have no idea what may or may not have triggered Bieber's palsy episode.

It could even have been the vax in combination with chronic lyme's disease or something else. Honestly what difference does it make? He got over it.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

During his South African tour, a certain artist might have spent close to $100k on coc aine alone.

You might not have heard this from me, but it might just be true.

This might be a reason his health went down the drain, but I am just speculating on the diagnosis.

edit on 25-10-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: daskakik

During his South African tour, a certain artist might have spent close to $100k on coc aine alone.

You might not have heard this from me, but it might just be true.

This might be a reason his health went down the drain, but I am just speculating on the diagnosis.

You might not believe this, but before I sobered up years ago (long before ats), I bet I spent over a mil on the gook.

Hard to believe with my high intelligence and witty responses, right?

K, maybe not, but I'm still somewhat coherent?

Thank God, and I mean that.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I was young once myself.

Happy to know it is a story told through the rear view mirror.

<<   2  3 >>

join