It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Being Urged to Limit Gun Owners to ‘Eight Bullets in a Round’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Maybe Alec Baldwin should take him out to the range and teach him about guns a little bit.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Eight bullets in around isn't the worst thing he has said.

I once had a democrat tell me that republican war mongers have killed millions of soldiers. I said, "Millions?" And he said, "Yeah, hundreds of thousands of troops - and who knows how many there are in a troop..."

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
when you are talking fully automatic clipanzies, that can dump 900 rounds a second and suck a lung clean out, you can't be too careful.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

It kind of like the binary trigger, mean full auto. umm no each movement of the trigger is firing one round so the release is one round.

Where they get full auto from two trigger movements is ludicrous. Considering that each independent movement of the trigger is a round-fired. So one each per trigger movement is somehow a full auto (Autosear). God help us and our leaders who are woefully inadequate to dictate rulings to us who have at least experienced a gun before.

Christ help us.
edit on 10/24/2022 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think you forgot that its a 9 MM that can suck a lung clean out. One shot and your inside out, #Ban 9MM # 9MM #LungSucker

edit on 10/24/2022 by shaneslaughta because: #

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bounder
Maybe Alec Baldwin should take him out to the range and teach him about guns a little bit.

Alec Baldwin the "Blank" or Alec Baldwin the Gun aficionado?

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Ive seen a couple old guys with six shooters that could kill everyone in a room with said six shooters and some speed loaders.

Funny thing the more the limit things the more people will practice with the basic and the more efficient they will become with their firearms.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

Don't knock shotguns...they're my go to at home, should I ever need 'em--hopefully that'll be never!!

Currently I own four, and am looking to add a Keltec to my growing arsenal of boomsticks.

edit on 10/24/2022 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

The best firearm for any individual is the one that said person can use efficiently.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

The KSG is very nice if you can get one but the mini shells are hard to get now. I stocked up before the scarcity happened.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
This all makes me want to buy one of those "Trans-Single Shot Rifles". I mean it looks like a M-2 but it feels like a single shot rifle. Best of all M-2 have no magazines to scare people, not bump-stock capable, and aren't used in school shootings. The "Trans-Single Shot Rifle" like the M-2 is the safest and mostest woke rifle out there for everybody should own.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I have several boxes of 'em--both for 12 gauge and 20. They work a treat in my break-actions.

Not as well in my shockwave...though that may be just me.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

Don't knock shotguns...they're my go to at home, should I ever need 'em--hopefully that'll be never!!

Currently I own four, and am looking to add a Keltec to my growing arsenal of boomsticks.

I'm not knocking shotguns. I love shotguns. I love them more than rifles and pistols.

I'm knocking idiots who for the life of them can't be bothered to educate themselves on firearms so they can at least sound intelligent when talking about why they want to restrict them.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Eight bullets per round! Why, when we got three bullets per round we were dancing in the streets!
cartridgecollectors.org...
edit on 25-10-2022 by Solvedit because: format

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

That looks like a recipe for disaster. For the one pulling the trigger. Someone must have been drunk when pressing their rounds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join