It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Screen shot from patents for self assembling nano particles.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Karen Kingston uncovers patents
reveling "Cognitive action" spike.

Can you screenshot or etc that angle, please? I ran out of time to build your thread tonight. I'm actually intrigued.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

So, Bullchute is censoring stuff now too?

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Using Bitchute science content as a valid source for anything is great for authors of science fiction. If your ideas do not fly on the legit tech channels, it will certainly grow wings there.

So you base truth on the carrier's reputation?
In a world where opposing findings are cancelled?
The truth is the truth, wherever it is spoken.

You'd ignore the fact that the sun is hot, if Hitler told you...🙄

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It's easy to make a quantum dot reader from an old tv remote. The modification schematics can be found online.

I made mine from a Sanyo remote and $15 USD worth of parts from Radio Schack.

edit on 24-10-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Hey its a free speech platform like ATS, who'd ever use that? Wait why are you even here?

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: chr0naut

Hey its a free speech platform like ATS, who'd ever use that? Wait why are you even here?

No, it isn't a free speech platform. It just applies different criteria to its censorship.

i.redd.it...

It does not 'deplatform' unwanted users, it 'delists' them.

It is a site designed specifically to capture right-wing and extremist users and their content. Which it does so effectively.

edit on 24/10/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This thread is a good place for a link to a medical journal with some peer reviewed research -
- which includes photos of microscopic views of possible nanoparticles in Covid 'vaccines' as well as in samples of blood from vaccine injured people:

International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research

ABSTRACT
Between July 2021 and August 2022, evidence of undisclosed ingredients in the COVID-19 “vaccines”was publishedby at least 26 researchers/research teams in 16 different countries across five continents using spectroscopic and microscopic analysis. Despiteoperating largely independently of one another, their findings are remarkably similar and highlight the clear and present danger that the world’s population has been lied to regarding the contents of the COVID-19 “vaccines”.This raises grave questions about the true purpose of the dangerous experimental injections that have so far been shot into 5.33 billion people (over two thirds of the human race), including children, apparently without their informed consent regarding the contents. Surprise findings include sharp-edged geometric structures, fibrous or tube-like structures, crystalline formations, “microbubbles”,and possible self-assembling nanotechnology.The blood of people who have received one or more COVID-19 “vaccines”appears, in case after case, to contain foreign bodies and to be seriously degraded, with red blood cells typically in Rouleaux formation.Taken together, these 26 studies make a powerful case for the full force of scientific investigation to be brought to bear on the COVID-19 “vaccine” contents. If the findings of these 26 studies are confirmed, then the political implications are nothing short of revolutionary: a global crime against humanity has been committed, in which every government, every regulator, every establishment media organization, and all the professions have been complicit.

It's 132 pages, fully annotated, including links to all source information...

I highly recommend a close reading, honestly, I never believed all the hype about 'stuff' in the 'vaxxes', but this research is pretty darn convincing.

And, actually, if anyone feels it is worthy of a separate thread, please feel free to make one!

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Using Bitchute science content as a valid source for anything is great for authors of science fiction. If your ideas do not fly on the legit tech channels, it will certainly grow wings there.

It shouldn't matter where the info comes from. "Oh Bitchute, automatically nullified." Give me a break. The information should speak for itself, or the lack of information should speak for itself.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

The first key link in it "Life of Blood:, doesnt work. The second one says nano and Morgellons inside it. Can the Morgellons thing be proven, or disproven? Because if that parts fake then the other...

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: godsovein
That link for "LifeOfTheBlood", works for me -
- it just has a warning: "This Connection is not Private" and you have to proceed at your own risk...
...these types of warnings 'can be' merely a censorship attempt by your provider, but I preferred not to risk, as I am not very 'tech savvy')

...but I found a good link to the BitChute account for "LifeOfTheBlood", they have a lot of videos of their research:

LINK

Keep in mind that the research report at my original link: International Journal of Vaccine, Theory, Practice, and Research
Is meant to be a comprehensive compilation of 26 separate studies (by unconnected groups from around the world), which the author discovered over the course of a year and gathered together into one report in a prestigious medical journal -
- both to make the information more accessible and in hopes of convincing more scientific institutions to get involved in these types of investigations.

It is not intended to absolute 'proof' - and it's possible some of the research 'teams' were mistaken in what they thought they were seeing...

But if you read down through the author's statements, you see that it takes very specialized laboratories and expensive specialized (as well as rare in some cases) types of 'micro' microscopic equipment, spectrometers, etc...

So, really the purpose of the report is to be a 'starting off place', but it's well worth reading and passing along to those interested in the topic.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

So that's someones media account. Videos of crazy blood slides looking type material. I'm not a hematologist, and have no idea, at quick glance, how 'real' that 'is'. Not the part crazy nano looking noise in the soup, I mean how do we know its actually from vaccinated people, and so on. Like who are they? Do they have a quick study background credibility sheet or something?

I dunno. I mean if its real I'll get behind it loudly, but first i have to be like 'sure' it is.

If its real this is as big a story as one could be.

But the document, it uses words like tyranny. Words like only everyone on here use. And that doesnt exactly smack as medical journal material. It shouldnt be taking politics. First you make the hardcore science piece. Then you get on with it the bigger picture. If you did the first part right, and REAL, the rest of the world would write the articles and op-eds for you.

I actually am so intrigued, vaccines or not, I want to know what the hell is going on in those video.
edit on 25-10-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

the thing that get me is that IF they are putting it in vaccines why wouldnt they put whatever they are trying to slip by us in ALL medication

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: godsovein

the military via USAMRIID and other bio defense agencies are responsible for the Ebola vaccine and now covid

if they wanted to get it whatever you think is getting put in vaccines in everything to hurry whatever process is in motion

and anyone who things 'they' cant get something into your body your just wrong.

look up nano dust and the USAF 2025 PDF

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: sandbox355

The main thing with the delivery method is that if you are the perpetrator you don't want it to backfire on you. If you can't target it, it won't be used. Vaccines are the most logical platform for delivery. Mandated vaccines are even better.

<< 1   >>

join