It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Votes 15 to 0 to Require Covid Shots For Childhood Immunization

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
You're going to do exactly what the CDC says AND like it. By adding these shots to the Vaccines for Children schedule there will be an estimated additional 18 shots to the already 60 or 70 making it almost 100 shots and a lot of money for big pharma. Just the other day the CEO of Moderna said covid is like the flu and and only the vulnerable need jabs, but the CDC takes it one step further. They approve this as many other countries have forbidden these shots for children, while one study shows the rates of myocarditis went from 4 in 1 million to 25,000 in 1 million since rolling out the experimental gene therapy products.

The question is, what shots are they approving? That sh# changes so much no one even knows what it is anymore. Wuhan strain? Bivalent? Trivalent? EUA? Corminaty Bivalent? ClownValent?

Note: This is the Vaccines for Children schedule which is different than the Childhood Vaccination schedule which will be voted on tomorrow, but it seems pretty likely based on these results.

If the next vote passes tomorrow these vaccines will be MANDATORY for children in certain states.

On Tuesday, The Gateway Pundit reported that the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices would be voting today on whether or not to include the COVID-19 vaccine as part of the schedule for students attending public schools.

Today, it passed. They voted 15-0. Without objection.

SOURCE

edit on 19-10-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

School boards and teachers unions are going to be screaming about the massive drop in public school enrollments that's coming.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This is the same CDC and their "Leederz" that admitted "lying" and bu!!sh!tting The Public about several issues right?

Why would anybody (especially millions of victims) want to believe anything this schlock outfit says? ☠️😀

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

That is absolutely next level, just WOW, 15-0, I was going to suggest Dominion or mail in ballots presumably, however I suspect that they are just so corrupt they don't require any further assistance.

Seriously, the US needs a civil war, now would be a good time to start.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
But only for students 12 years and older

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I read as young as 6 months.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Verr iz zi zourzz ? ☠️

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Tomorrow they vote to ruin your childs life. Today they added it to the Vaccines For Children program.

cdc meeting agenda pdf link

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Tomorrow they vote to ruin your childs life. Today they added it to the Vaccines For Children program.

cdc meeting agenda pdf link

True, we gotta hurry up and get that depop done by 2025.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
MANDATORY Clot Shots will equal MANDATORY home schooling...

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I wonder how the mob would rule judging these pushovers.

I'd buy stock in rope if I had any faith in USD

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What is with this Current Obsession with Killing Children in the Womb , AND Toddlers through Clot Shots by the Leftists ? Yeah Kiddies , take the Arsenic , it tastes like Almonds.........

edit on 19-10-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: xuenchen

What is with this Current Obsession with Killing Children in the Womb , AND Toddlers through Clot Shots by the Leftists ? Yeah Kiddies , take the Arsenic , it tastes like Almonds.........

🚬see this post...

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

I didn't see a source for that, it was mentioned exactly once, in the title of the article. But it appears all age groups are now eligible for the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If there were any justice, whoever voted in favor of this would spend his/her next life as a beagle in a Fauci-run lab.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I didn't see a source for that, it was mentioned exactly once, in the title of the article. But it appears all age groups are now eligible for the vaccine.

I've had 3 boosters already. Why not, they're free and I've got a big crush on the pharmacist at Walgreens.
She has some other nice medicines as well.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This is the same CDC and their "Leederz" that admitted "lying" and bu!!sh!tting The Public about several issues right?

Why would anybody (especially millions of victims) want to believe anything this schlock outfit says? ☠️😀

Sorry , I just Cannot Relate to Dumb from the Neck Up People in America . What , is it their Drinking Water that Makes them Mentally Dysfunctional as Sheet or What ?

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I've had 3 boosters already. Why not, they're free and I've got a big crush on the pharmacist at Walgreens.
She has some other nice medicines as well.

Only 3? Sounds like you're unvaxxt.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Yep and a whole new sh#tshow of protests and discrimination against those who refuse.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: imitator

Yep and a whole new sh#tshow of protests and discrimination against those who refuse.

rumble.com...

<<   2 >>

join