It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer CEO Lies to Reporter About Efficacy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
They are lying to you about the efficacy to prevent "infections" yet again, words straight from Pfizer.

In a interview Reporter asked the CEO of Pfizer whatever or not the 80% efficacy of their vaccine/boosters for children is for to prevent severe disease or to prevent infection.

The CEO of Pfizer lies once more.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I wish everyone; and I mean everyone. I wish we all could see the lies and deceit together. Unfortunately this will never happen.

Little by little this story will come to fruition. What side will you be on when the truth comes out and if you do have had debilitating results from the vaccines down the road; How Do You even stand on that when your spoken rights are stripped and corked on your opinions? I ask, can you file suit?

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Really saddens me to hear these things about Pfizer, my dad worked in management there for 30 years, ten of them in cancer research.
But everything has changed, and not for the better.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

'not much was known at the early stages of the pandemic'
'pfizer wasn't lying, it was just different for the original strain'
'that's not what he meant by efficacy'
'the science changes, trust the science'

and other excuses by the brainwashed

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Yes, I've heard all these cringe things. A year or so ago, sure, I could see it. Now? Nope. I've lost patience with those utterances. My favorite one is everyone saying ,"The point was not to prevent transmission, but to have a lighter case," and some of them are the same people that totally thought it would prevent transmission, AND they don't even REMEMBER that anymore.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
They are lying to you about the efficacy to prevent "infections" yet again, words straight from Pfizer.

In a interview Reporter asked the CEO of Pfizer whatever or not the 80% efficacy of their vaccine/boosters for children is for to prevent severe disease or to prevent infection.

The CEO of Pfizer lies once more.

How can you prevent infection when you cannot prevent transmission or at least significantly reduce it. They are interlinked and especially when it is known that SARS-CoV-2 is highly infectious and transmissible.

Furthermore and going to a molecular level, does anyone think that you can stop RNA viruses that are mutating at a fast rate or at least reduce infection and transmission significantly.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

You forgot the 'speed of science'. In this research mode everything is done at the speed of science so you don't even have to test for either transmit or infection and why bother about anything else??

join