It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 deadly sins of a man in Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I wanted to go defend Donbass back in 2014. They didn’t take me then, and even more so now. My age does not allow, unfortunately ((((

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Ah understood!

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

We can disagree on other topics but with this one I agree in 100% with You.

I wish health to Your father.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: tamusan

Hello, my friend. I never left our forum, I have many friends here. Life circumstances limit my activity. My father is 85 years old, he is seriously ill, and my brother's family and I are on duty around the clock and take care of him. We replace each other.
I really appreciate the love and attention to me from my friends on the forum and you. Thank you!

Prayers for you, your father, and the rest of your family.

Our Mom goes in for her pacemaker surgery this week, my siblings and I are constantly with her and have been since Dad passed away 6 years ago. We did the same for him too, we were in 24/7 emergency mode for almost 2 years,

Make sure you take care of yourself and your brother too

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

Thank you. But in my father's case, only maintenance therapy is possible. We will be with him until the very end, which will be worthy.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Thank you my friend. And good luck with your mom's surgery. I will pray for her.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I'm sorry to hear about your father. I hope that you and your brother are able to keep him comfortable and at peace until his time comes or even better would be that he recovers and has some more years ahead of him.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I sent you a pm

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I hope that we can get this Ukraine business behind us soon. I'm running low on bottles of Beluga Gold Line.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Oh, this is not the best Russian vodka, although one of the most expensive. Now the Russians have entered the premium market of the best whiskeys in the world. This brand has won the most prestigious whiskey awards in the world. I tried it, although this whiskey is very expensive and rare in Russia. I really liked it, but only for special occasions, when on a cold winter evening you sit by the fireplace with a Cuban cigar and savor a great drink while stroking your dog.))))
Kemlya Bog Oak 49%abv
edit on 17-10-2022 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

10 for me as well, I was/am the better protector of my child, better at landscaping and finances. Ex has been gone over 12 years now. Life is so much better!

A good marriage to me is little more than two people working together to advance shared goals and their lot in life.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I agree.

Unfortunately, I had to be all these things, as my exs real love was OxyContin.

I would have loved to have a strong willed, kind, intelligent fiscally responsible husband, but I did not get that.

I give 110% because I have to, it’s exhausting believe me.

The real meaning of life is to love one another, and make this hell easier on each other imo.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

What is your favorite Russian vodka? I drink the Beluga Gold because I like it the best and not because of the price. I also like Stolichnaya vodka. I haven't had the pleasure of sampling the full line of Russian vodka's and am interested in trying the one that you like the best.

I'll look for the Kemlya Bog Oak whiskey. Thanks for the recommendation. I'm not big on drinking whiskey but do like a good hot toddy when feeling under the weather. I generally buy Hibiki, Nikka or Hakushu Japanese whiskey.

My favorite cigars are the Cohiba Red Dots.
edit on 17 10 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I rarely buy vodka in specialized alcohol chain stores. My brother has a home distillery, where he and his godfather make real vodka and other women's and men's drinks from natural products. It's really cool.
By the way, women compared real Italian Limoncello and my brother's Limoncello. Italian was out)))

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

It's impossible to have a good relationship with an addict. Your ex very well could have had all of the qualities that you desired if he were not a slave to the oxy. Good on you for recognizing that you had to get out of that situation.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

It was a frightening/dangerous experience to say the least, I had no choice.

Prior to his addiction, he seemed to have all those good qualities.

He’s on girlfriend #6 or 7 now. Two died suspiciously. He calls occasionally, I only take the calls to make sure his location is not near mine.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: residentofearth

Thank you. But in my father's case, only maintenance therapy is possible. We will be with him until the very end, which will be worthy.

Sorry for that, I know the feeling. I was there for my father, oh, I guess about 16yrs ago, right to the end, well, almost, he tricked me by leaving when I went for a quick break..I think he didn't want me to see. Tricky guy! I think of him often.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Now I'm watching an old movie "Back to the Future 1" on Russian TV. After all, there was a time when in America men went to the impossible, just to create a family.)))

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I feel like there is some subtlety lost in the word 'strategically' that may be missing of not captured in translation. Is there anything that might imply shrewd, craftiness, or manipulation in the original Russian, RT?

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Love the old movies, so weird, I was just thinking of this movie a week ago.

I think the advent of the internet has ruined a lot of relationships sadly. Don’t lose hope though. There are still good and honorable people in the world.

Another good time/travel family movie is Peggy Sue got married, a real gem!

edit on 17-10-2022 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join