It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They paid people to shame and insult the unvaxxed...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Current Thing puppets have short memories.

Thankfully, we don't.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Did you happen to notice how much they wanted to get "gramma" involved?

"You're gonna kill gramma if you don't get vaxxed."

If I heard something like that once, I heard it a thousand times. Shame is an excellent manipulative tool to wield against the weak.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I don't think we really suffered from that all thatuch here in the UK.

It must have been awful for you guys.

a reply to: MaxxAction

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Sent Pfizer™ a bill for $50 Billion, because as a taxpayer, we have footed 100% of their advertising for the Jibber-Jabbers™.

Still waiting ...

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Yea, you guys should really concentrate on the failed NHS, you're right.

That is caused by the very thing this thread is about.

Must be awful for you ladies.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I can assure you that our NHS is struggling and has been for some time but regardless of what the OP or anyone else says it's not because of some Dr evil style depopulation plot lol.

You go thinking that though if it makes you feel better.

a reply to: MykeNukem

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Where was any shaming of the unvaxxed in all that?

Whaaaaaaaaaat?
You must have a really short memory.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I can assure you that our NHS is struggling and has been for some time but regardless of what the OP or anyone else says it's not because of some Dr evil style depopulation plot lol.

You go thinking that though if it makes you feel better.

Have you thought about why this is happening in ALL western nations, regardless if they have private or National/Social healthcare?

That helps paint the picture with Bob Ross.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Sent Pfizer™ a bill for $50 Billion, because as a taxpayer, we have footed 100% of their advertising for the Jibber-Jabbers™.

Still waiting ...

This is one thing I'd been watching in recent years before the plandemic as our hydro and property tax bills were skyrocketing yet I was seeing slick ads on facebook for both the power company (it's the only one here and a crown corporation owned by the government) and local government. All wasting money as we are already are customers of theirs.

I'd run a small online business and tried facebook ads so it was waste obvious to me, facebook ads amounting to a lot of buck, not much bang.

So along comes the plandemic and every single platform was swamped in these types of ads. There is still one of FB and twitter of a happy bunch of folk jumping for joy over their vaccines that is pretty much a rip off of the "redbull gives you wings" line.

I knew there would be a coordinated effort behind it all and it's wonderful that this is all coming to light now!

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The evil depopulation plot you mean?

No I've not given it much thought.

I tend to devote my time and energy to things that might have some tiny chance of actually being true.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This was never a secret. Yale sponsored a study to determine most effective vaccine messaging and it was published at ClinicalTrials.gov:

COVID-19 Vaccine Messaging, Part 1

Brief Summary:

This study tests different messages about vaccinating against COVID-19 once the vaccine becomes available. Participants are randomized to 1 of 12 arms, with one control arm and one baseline arm. We will compare the reported willingness to get a COVID-19 vaccine at 3 and 6 months of it becoming available between the 10 intervention arms to the 2 control arms.

Study participants are recruited online by Lucid, which matches census based sampling in online recruitment.

I posted a thread here in August 2020.

As a society our challenge is two-fold. How do we educate people not to let themselves be manipulated and, frankly, fooled by the unscrupulous... and how do we stop the unscrupulous from manipulating and fooling the people?

I suppose there's a third fold in that if/when we accomplish the above, how do we stop authorities from forcing the people to do what they know better than to do?

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I see even more denialism of facts and reality.
In this case in relation to shaming. What shaming? Did shaming ever happened? It follows the vaccine apologetics and denialism of the harm caused by the vaccines just as our very good Dr Malhotra pointed out a few days ago followed by Dr Ladapo

insulinresistance.org...

content.govdelivery.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
This was never a secret. Yale sponsored a study to determine most effective vaccine messaging and it was published at ClinicalTrials.gov:

COVID-19 Vaccine Messaging, Part 1

Brief Summary:

This study tests different messages about vaccinating against COVID-19 once the vaccine becomes available. Participants are randomized to 1 of 12 arms, with one control arm and one baseline arm. We will compare the reported willingness to get a COVID-19 vaccine at 3 and 6 months of it becoming available between the 10 intervention arms to the 2 control arms.

Study participants are recruited online by Lucid, which matches census based sampling in online recruitment.

I posted a thread here in August 2020.

As a society our challenge is two-fold. How do we educate people not to let themselves be manipulated and, frankly, fooled by the unscrupulous... and how do we stop the unscrupulous from manipulating and fooling the people?

I suppose there's a third fold in that if/when we accomplish the above, how do we stop authorities from forcing the people to do what they know better than to do?

Our respective Constitutions and Bills/Charters of Rights already have that covered.

We can't trade safety for freedom/rights.

The OG's knew that.

ETA: I see what you mean though, easier said than done.

edit on 10/17/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

It was awful here in Canada, awful watching gullible people lose their humanity to the propaganda and seeing every last layer of leadership had been hoodwinked into it.

What do you make of this? This will make you suffer in Britain.
BMJ NHS at risk of complete collapse

They can spin it as doctor's leaving for any number of reasons but I'd bet a lot of them were silenced and it's against their ethics. My doctor, and many others in the region, quit due to the stress of the pandemic. He was mid fifties, might have had enough saved to call it quits.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Yep and they used tax dollars to do it. Billions.

Even as it was obvious these clot shots were extremely dangerous, because they had the data from the trials, you know the data they wanted to hide for 75 years, yet they still forced it on the population.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Our respective Constitutions and Bills/Charters of Rights already have that covered.

We can't trade safety for freedom/rights.

The OG's knew that.

Yes, the OGs did know, and did their best to keep it that way.

Too many folks these days think they can reinvent the wheel.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I tend to devote my time and energy to things that might have some tiny chance of actually being true.

Then why do you devote so much time and energy to disrupt every vaccine thread if there isn't a tiny chance of it actually being true?

edit on 17-10-2022 by igloo because: bad word

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

You quite literally spend your time talking down to people on ats about the Vax.
..the Vax that the gd manufacturers themselves just stated were never tested to stop covid.

It literally does nothing to stop covid, but the fallback word salad is...
"But it will reduce risk of hospitalization"!

N-E-V-E-R
T-E-S-T-ED

Derp

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

It was awful here in Canada, awful watching gullible people lose their humanity to the propaganda and seeing every last layer of leadership had been hoodwinked into it.

What do you make of this? This will make you suffer in Britain.
BMJ NHS at risk of complete collapse

They can spin it as doctor's leaving for any number of reasons but I'd bet a lot of them were silenced and it's against their ethics. My doctor, and many others in the region, quit due to the stress of the pandemic. He was mid fifties, might have had enough saved to call it quits.

Sometimes I am a little puzzled on why educated people fall for this propaganda. Maybe they are not as educated as they think they are? Or regard themselves as intelligent enough who have the right information and critical abilities to process this information.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join