It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A true Red Pill Experience..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
drturner.substack.com...

So this is interesting, and predictable for those who are capable of overriding their own cognitive dissonance...

I suspect that there are hundreds more, but look at what one of his pediatrician friends was told by the administration of the outfit he worked for:

"We received an email stating if we brought up concerns about the vaccine or were less than enthusiastic about encouraging each patient to get it, we would be subject to termination."

So most likely, other like him are holding their peace because they have been cowed by their respective hospitals and clinics.

Either way, it's good to see someone willing to admit they made a mistake.

From the article:

Prelude
The boy dreams. The dream captivates and challenges and engulfs him, drawing him forward in pursuit, while at times burdening him with more than he thinks he can bear.

Quit?

He can’t. In his heart he knows that someone will need him someday, and he must be ready to serve with excellence and integrity.

The boy becomes a man, marries, and starts a family. He graduates from Harvard Medical School and The Mayo Clinic. The man becomes a doctor.

But has The Dream been fulfilled?

Act 1: Grief
I am a doctor with a troubled conscience.

I am a friend with a heavy heart.

January 2021: I am standing next to an open grave. Rays of sun cannot cheer the depths of pain and loss in my heart. The body of my dear friend, Bruce, is being lowered to its final resting place. Sobs from his eldest daughter fill the air.

Age 79 and dead from COVID. Just a few weeks earlier, we shared laughs and bear hugs over Thanksgiving dinner. “Doctor, what do you think of this virus?” was the topic of conversation across the table.

[...]

edit on Sat Oct 15 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quotes Posting work written by othersIMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Understand that the vaccines have not been updated since this entire pandemic began. That’s right folks: the vaccines still being administered are against the original Wuhan strain -- which, of course, is no longer in circulation.

TV adds every night encourage us to get the new, inproved booster that covers ALL varients. I woder how mant people are willing to put their trust in what has been proven to be faulty science that hides and/or manipulates the data.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Just saw this and reading it now. A lot of MDs are getting red pilled.
edit on 15-10-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Honestly, I have little sympathy for these physicians who only now just see the light. They were supposed to be our first line of defense. There was plenty to question from the very beginning. Mountains of questions, in fact.

Follow the science- pffft! Spare me...

They are just as culpable in this fraud as big pharma and our worthless corrupt politicians.

F 'em all.

I intend to have a very long memory. It will take a lot more than a few mia culpas before these losers regain my trust and respect.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I really don't have much sympathy either...

I have one close friend who took that poison, and a couple of family members. I wonder if every day is going to be the day I hear that they have developed some horrific cancer, or died of heart failure in their sleep.

I have suffered numerous sorts of derision from people I know personally, and in places like this for being unwilling to get vaxxed. I have a 14 month old grandchild I have never seen because when we had made plans to see her when she was a few months old, at the last minute we were told we weren't allowed because we hadn't been vaccinated. If I allow myself to, the anger I feel at what these demonic #s have done to the people of this planet would make me become something I don't want to be: Vengeful. I already think that those in our "Public Health Agencies" who went along with this, and inflicted so much fear, pain, division, and destruction on us should be publicly hanged, and it should be broadcast on every network, channel, and outlet worldwide.

My point is more that if one here and there come out like this, there will undoubtedly be more. As the numbers grow, the dam will eventually break, and this is all gonna be laid open for everyone to see.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction
a reply to: loam

I have a 14 month old grandchild I have never seen because when we had made plans to see her when she was a few months old, at the last minute we were told we weren't allowed because we hadn't been vaccinated.

My heart truly goes out to you on this one. My only grandchild just turned 1 1/2 years old, and when she was born my daughter and her husband and his whole family got the vaccine immediately when available no questions asked. And just for a bit it seemed as though they were not going to let me see her because I did not take it. Thank God that changed! I did have to wear a mask at first (which I was more than happy to do, plus I stayed home for weeks so I could tell them I had not exposed myself). I was preparing myself for the biggest broken heart I have ever had, but thankfully it didn't turn out that way. I hope it will/or has changed for you by now.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
In your opinion what difference is there between the spike proteins present in the vaxxed and those present in you from wild Covid. Any at all?

a reply to: MaxxAction

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

I am in the same little boat.

I have not seen my granddaughter and she is about 8 months but that is a guess.

It is heart braking and yet, nothing I can do about it.

I am near enough to being completely isolated. They only call when they want something.

Life is not meant to be like this.

P

edit on 15/10/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

From what I have read the Vaccine spike is at least equally as damaging if not more so.

I have read examples of several, and personally know of one woman that succumbed to the vaccine in the same way those who got really sick with Covid died, except it only took about three days. The one I knew got boosted on a wednesday. Saturday morning she woke up feeling a little crappy at 8 in the morning. That advanced to not being able to breathe well by noon, to being on a ventilator by early the next morning, to being dead from multi system organ failure 48 hours later.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   
My first red pill had some bad side effects. Left me in a daze for a few days and significantly altered my direction in life. There is no going back if the truth is something you value.

I don't know how I would respond being a MD in the current system, all the investment, debts, family and work life balancing on a medical issue politicians have taken over. The younger doctors really have there back against a wall on this one. The older doctors have a bit more experience and options.

California is one state leading the insanity on this issue, would defiantly think about moving out if stuck there. Some other places are doing a bit better, Texas and Florida have a bit more reason going on in the government processes in regards to these issues.

As for myself, I could not tell someone to take something that I know has a good chance to harm them.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I will never forgive or forget what they tried to do to us...

join