It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistle blower says that some of the batches glowed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: 1947boomer
Japan finds black particles in Moderna vaccine

Well in Japan they did find black particles in Moderna vaccine. They only refereed this black particles as foreign substance.
No updates ever since.

When it comes C19 vaccination & boosting they haven't being very honest.

Didn't this turn out to be due to poorly trained staff sticking needles through rubber stopper to fill up smaller phial for distribution?

Did it?
How do well trained staff get the solution out?

edit on 14-10-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Well in Japan they did find black particles in Moderna vaccine. They only refereed this black particles as foreign substance.
No updates ever since.

From the same article:

It comes less than a week after Japan suspended the use of about 1.63 million Moderna doses due to contamination.

So contamination was already an issue before the mysterious black particles appeared... Do these black particles have a name?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Didn't this turn out to be due to poorly trained staff sticking needles through rubber stopper to fill up smaller phial for distribution?

Japan brought a load of people out of retirement to do the vaxxing, and this is how they used to do it back in the day.

They're lying. Takes 5 seconds on any search engine to find updates.

It turned out to be stainless steel shavings due to an improper setting on the machine that puts the caps on the vials.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

No updates ever since.

Japan brought a load of people out of retirement to do the vaxxing, and this is how they used to do it back in the day.

Here is a source of information

www.fiercepharma.com...

After yet another contamination report for a Moderna COVID-19 vaccine vial in Japan, the company on Wednesday said its contract manufacturer has identified the probable source of foreign materials.

After investigating, Spain's Rovi Laboratories has concluded that the particulates discovered are stainless steel. The contamination likely resulted from friction between two pieces of metal incorrectly installed in a production line, Moderna said.

edit on 14-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

They're lying. Takes 5 seconds on any search engine to find updates.

It turned out to be stainless steel shavings due to an improper setting on the machine that puts the caps on the vials.

Which is still dangerous when injected and then circulates in the bloodstream.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 14-10-2022 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

If it's visible, it's not fitting into a needle.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Well they were produced at the speed of science and when you are going that fast stuff starts to glow.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

If it's visible, it's not fitting into a needle.

Ermmm... How do you know that it was not injected in humans being visible or not. Do we know that it was visible? If it was then did they still go ahead and used these vaccines?

The issue of contamination is significant.
However in the grand scheme of things the vaccines were never proven to be safe for use in the first place. It takes years to determine vaccine safety and the short, medium, and long term effects are unknown including the benefit to risk ratio for the different age groups. We just find out the magnitude of the short term effects.

Given that the vaccine safety hasn't been established then by definition the mRNA vaccines are not safe.

In the last few weeks several scientists have alerted the public due to the serious adverse reactions due to the Covid mRNA vaccines and death it could cause.

Dr Ladapo the Surgeon General of Florida has recommended through the Department of Health that 18-39 year old males should not be using the mRNA products due to the higher risk of getting heart disease and heart failure.

content.govdelivery.com...

Dr Malhotra in the UK written a significant reviews where he recommended all mRNA vaccinations to pause globally due to serious health risks associated with the vaccines.

insulinresistance.org...

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
www.bitchute.com...

A screenshot:

"My name is . . . AKA Melissa Strickler, the Pfizer whistleblower from Project Veritas."
edit on 10/14/2022 by DevotedResearcher because: Punctuation

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

King LOUISE???? Did you mean King Louis?

Jaden

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

King LOUISE???? Did you mean King Louis?

Jaden

HAHA yes, sorry about that.. King Louis.
In today's world it might be Louise...

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: anonentity

I consider all information after personally seeing seeing a coin stick an arm.

Where’s that Walking Dead guy?

Just wondering what kind of coin? None of the monetary coins I know of are magnetic.
I don't chime in often serious question.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

It was a Canadian two dollar coin.

A fork as well (he works in the kitchen of the facility I work in) the fork was a bit heavy but the coin slightly pulled to his arm and stuck well.

In hindsight I should have hung something like a paper clip on a string so the pull could be observed.

Funny thing is one of our board members poo pood it until he went home and tried it. He chose to be vaccinated first shot in one arm and second shot in the other. He texted me and said it stuck to both and that he was now trying to debunk himself.

I’ve posted about it in a couple of other threads but don’t expect to be believed, I didn’t believe it until I saw it. Thought it was disinfo.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

A lot of coins have high iron content, that is how illusionists make the coin go through the table trick.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

It was a Canadian two dollar coin.

A fork as well (he works in the kitchen of the facility I work in) the fork was a bit heavy but the coin slightly pulled to his arm and stuck well.

In hindsight I should have hung something like a paper clip on a string so the pull could be observed.

Funny thing is one of our board members poo pood it until he went home and tried it. He chose to be vaccinated first shot in one arm and second shot in the other. He texted me and said it stuck to both and that he was now trying to debunk himself.

I’ve posted about it in a couple of other threads but don’t expect to be believed, I didn’t believe it until I saw it. Thought it was disinfo.

Interesting thanks for the info I only know a handful of people who were vaccinated wonder how long the effect lasts.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: anonentity
Usually, this would be put into the dump bucket. But this girl worked as a quality auditor for Pfizer, her credentials and badge seem legit, when the phoned up HQ wondering why some of the batches glowed, she was told a few of the experimental batches had bioluminescence in them. Since it was all an experimental batch, it makes you wonder, as one or two reports have surfaced of a rather strange blue glow at the injection site.www.bitchute.com... It would be an easy way to show if you were vaxed or not.

As a physicist, I think I can explain a few things here.

First, the Bitchute video is showing two entirely different physical phenomena. The young woman who is the Pfizer quality control technician is observing the Tyndall effect. The doofus who is shining a UV light over his arm is observing fluorescence. The fact that both of these phenomena are included in the same video is, frankly, stupid and confusing.

Normally, the term "glowing" refers to light that is being emitted from a primary source. For example, if you have a small wire that is being heated by an electrical current, it will glow red hot. If you have a Tritium watch dial, it will glow with a greenish light. Those types of sources will put out light and glow in the dark regardless of whether there are any other light sources around. That is not what we are seeing in the video, because in both cases there is an external light source.

The quality control technician is looking at vials of vaccine that are being illuminated by whatever the ambient lighting is used in the lab. The Tyndall effect occurs whenever there are very tiny solid particles suspended in a fluid like water or air. Each little particle scatters the ambient light and scatters blue light out the side preferentially. That's what she is seeing. It means that whatever liquid is in the vials is not a pure liquid; it has tiny particles of some kind suspended in the liquid. That could be a function of the temperature of the liquid. Many times as a solution cools, solid particles will precipitate out and remain suspended in the liquid. If the liquid heats up, the particles will be resorbed into the liquid and the liquid will become clear again.

en.wikipedia.org...

The doofus with the UV light is observing fluorescence. In fluorescence, a high energy light source (UV) impinges on different atoms/molecules and temporarily excites some of the electrons in those atoms/molecules to a higher energy state. Those electrons then fall back down to lower energy states and release light of a longer wavelength in the process. The UV wavelengths are not visible to the human eye, but the longer wavelengths are. Many organic molecules (such as oils in the skin, plastics, etc.) will fluoresce when hit with UV light. That spot on the guy's arm at the injection site could be residual blood cells that came from the injection or glue from the band aid or any one of a hundred other organic molecules.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ah yes, science and Wikipedia have an answer for everything. The "Tyndall Effect." Even though she went out of her way to photograph several other products from several other angles in the same room that did NOT have this effect happening. So it's the ambient lighting but ONLY on one batch. Great, thanks. Case solved....

<< 1   >>

join