It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, now what?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Hello ATS.

In light of the absurd admission from Janine Small, President of International Developed Markets at Pfizer, what went through your mind?

The people on this site know who I am addressing. I want answers from you, now.

You defended this, You shamed people for not accepting their pseudoscience, you mocked and ridiculed the myriad examples of the corruption at Pfizer AND AZ. Now what?

Come in and defend the forced vaccination drive.
Defend the ABSURD notion of "A pandemic of the unvaccinated".
Justify vaccine passports for us.
Defend the 'science' that was used to justify vaccinating children.

From day one this entire vaccine drive was an evident sham - a publicity stunt used to generate enormous profit for the pharmaceutical industries. Now I want those members ON this site to defend their position on this awful, awful experiment of a 'vaccine'.

More information will come out - rage will increase, my question is, what is it going to take before you admit you made a tragic mistake and apologise to the 'dirty unvaxxed' for attempting to reason with you.

I'm angry. Stupidly angry! So many people fell for this and suffered REAL harm.

If any of you felt forced to take this vaccine in the hopes it would protect those around you, PSYCHE. I'd be looking at legal action right about now. Against your employer or institution that enforced this abomination.

I'm sorry you were lied to, repeated from the gaslighting TV set. Shall we see what some of the reprobates said? That were repeated ad-nauseum on this very site. ...... Yes, let us....

Biden. "Make NO mistake, this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated".

Rochelle Walensky "Vaccinated people DO NOT carry the virus".

Snopes..... Yes those people. During the same public appearance, Biden also stated, accurately, that vaccinated people are less likely to catch the virus than unvaccinated people and, if they do catch it, are less likely to get sick......

Fauci Vaccinated people become ‘dead ends’ for the coronavirus...

On and on and on and on and on it goes.

If you repeat a lie often enough and with enough conviction, eventually people will believe you.

You were LIED to. Please realise this. Now, the real question, what else did they lie about......

Check your DNA people......
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

You can't fool all the people all the time,
but fool the right ones, and the rest will fall in line.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I had to look the incident in question up because I had missed it, but for everyone else who also missed it:
Janine Small, a Pfizer exec, testified at a parliamentary hearing and openly admitted that they had no idea if the Covid vaccine was effective for immunization against Covid when they rolled it out and encouraged everyone to take it.

“Was the Pfizer Covid vaccine tested on stopping the transmission of the virus before it entered the market?"

“Regarding the question around, um, did we know about stopping the immunisation [sic] before it entered the market? No, heh,”

I have a feeling the MSM won't be touching this with a ten foot pole, so we should all probably take opportunities to spread this admission as they arise.
edit on 10/13/2022 by trollz because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/13/2022 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Oh, it puts them in a reaaaal bind.

People haven't yet woken up to the rammifications of this!

She laughed as she said it too, that's what gets me! Then just invents a saying.

"We had to move at the speed of science".... eemmm what? There IS a speed of science for vaccines, its years... .

a reply to: trollz

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The people in questi9n on this site have been largely absent from the covid threads the last week or so

They'll creep into some of the political or Ukraine ones here or there but they've gone all but silent on these ones

Should say quite a bit

Anyone w any integrity would come forward and apologize

But I don't expect that from people who I believe were literally disinformation "agents" doing a job

We joked about that here in the old days but in the last 3 or 4 years it's become absolutely clear that it's a real and present thing here on ATS
edit on 10/13/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I have a feeling that those pushing the MSM narrative the hardest work at the department of information warfare and do in fact believe they are fighting the good fight against conspiracy theorist terrorism.

It’s not just bots that can be programmed.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

You can't fool all the people all the time,
but fool the right ones, and the rest will fall in line.

Around Here there were a few busybodies whose militant presence on FB was
basically on their knees, barking out commands for everyone to follow their lead.
It was and probably will be again- just disgusting.
They acted like doctors and in at least one example I am pretty sure the guy
has (or had) political aspirations. I took plenty of screenshots before fb sent some cash
and then later blocked access to my account.

I was impressed by the resultant focused outcry; locals were lambasting this one example,
who most likely influenced the city admins to adopt strict police enforced no soup for you wo vax cred policy,
whilst neighboring territories which were refusing the draconian and obvious globalist demands,
were gathering new customers and residents.

This same Head Cheerleader had also recently resigned his city position as a
building or construction administrator. With this move, I figured him to be going after the big spot in town,
because his mouth was just huge throughout the entire election upset and global reset scheme.
Now A sudden expert on covid,
many followed his reckless virtue signaling by climbing on his shoulders to cheer the forcevax along.

There are a few of these in every ward. All the fascist monkey skeletons were on display.
Remember the one with someone wearing no pants and pissing on someone who was wearing pants?
To illustrate how wearing pants was like having the vax? Or rather, if you have the vax
then you can get pee'd on? Or does it mean not having the vax is the same as being without pants
while in public...and pissing on the merry go round?
Things that you can never forget, but it can't hurt to document.

# 1634

edit on 13-10-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

The only channel I've seen reporting on this is Sky News Australia. None of the other news outlets here have said anything.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Link?

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Good luck. You're gonna need it.

In another thread, I asked the same thing. When were the Pro Vax going to come out and admit they were lied to and used.
Never got an answer and you won't either.
To do so would be admitting they gave in to fear, propaganda and that they were gullible enough to listen to the very people they claim to mistrust.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Its helpful to keep the reminder going, or they're going to continue to decieve and harm.a reply to: DAVID64

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   
What is it youd like a link for,

Be more precise please.a reply to: PurpleFox

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Now what?

Nothing, the masses will go on and sleep and obey, work and pay taxes(as long as there are jobs left), question nothing and will continue to ride on the current thing wave.

Best thing to do is to except that the whole corona fraud was nothing than that, a fraud. And simply ignore everything that comes with vaccines and measures. Yesterday i had an appointment, something because of possible work. I asked my neighbor to bring me there by car because i would have to pay the full price for public transportation but being forced to wear a useless mask while riding the tramp. Then i entered the building and the first contact person asked me if i have a mask. I of course said no and looked at her like she´s crazy or something like that. I asked her : Why that senseless corona terror? Then she wanted to hand me out a fresh mask with barbecue tongs, no joke. I said she can keep that that mask for people who still believe all that BS and follow every useless order that comes from above, turned around and left the building, shaking my head. My neighbor of was course was on his way back home and i didn´t want to order him back so instead of using the public transportation system i walked for two hours through the city.

I ignore all that BS because i know when i am fooled, especially for three years. Meanwhile i treat people who still obey and follow all that BS like they are psychologically handicapped and ask them, with a disbelieving look, if they are ok, turn around and leave them alone in their fear bubble. Stores, restaurants, cafes, bars etc, which in in anticipatory obedience forced their customers to wear masks when even not mandatory, which controlled the vax status of their customers etc, are dead for me since that happened, didn´t earn any cent more of me.

We mustn`t forget that not we, the people who warned and warned again and again and told other people that this corona BS thing is simply a tool to break down democracy and basic law, are the idiots in this game. Those that know that, except China of course, all other nations worldwide stopped that corona measures BS and nothing, really nothing happened but still follow every idiotic rule that comes from above here in Germany, for example, are the useful idiots in this evil game of Great Reset. They will only wake up when the pan hits their face directly. Doesn´t take long anymore anyway because, at least here in Germany, we have one million real problems, caused by "our" politicians, and absolutely no time for saving the climate and corona BS stories.

All that BS and it´s followers is "not even worth to be ignored". Even ignoring that BS and the followers and supporters is a waste of energy. Just don´t be a part of that BS game and live your life as normal as possible, as normal it can be since they started to reset us. Ignore the rules, ignore the measures, make civil and peaceful resistance with ignoring all that BS and not being victim of that psy op. Because people like us are getting more and more in numbers, day by day. Even those former vax supporters who learned that the vax didn´t help at all but harmed a lot of people and will not get their fourth, fifth, sixth shot.
Cheers

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Well the globalists have a headcount of sheep willing to follow the herd.

If you have had covid, survived it and now have natural immunity,

edit on 10/13/2022 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
What is it youd like a link for,

Be more precise please.a reply to: PurpleFox

I would like the link to the video or source so that I can share it on my social media.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
The people in questi9n on this site have been largely absent from the covid threads the last week or so

They'll creep into some of the political or Ukraine ones here or there but they've gone all but silent on these ones

Should say quite a bit

Anyone w any integrity would come forward and apologize

But I don't expect that from people who I believe were literally disinformation "agents" doing a job

We joked about that here in the old days but in the last 3 or 4 years it's become absolutely clear that it's a real and present thing here on ATS

But we will never forget and they will be held accountable

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Here it is

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This isn't the only smoking gun. There have been like 50 smoking guns so far. I'm going to make on a thread on this but each one alone is significant enough.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The people behind this will never admit what they said and did, even with the evidence shoved in their faces where they can take a good deep whiff of it. From top to bottom, from Fauci et al down to useful Joe & Jane Idiot repeating the lies to feel important and superior.

Archive the evidence on and off line and never let people forget the lies and mandates based on them. If they censor you, you can print pamphlets and hand them out on the street corner if it came down to that. Of course, that's where the fanatic nut cases go to exercise their free speech isn't it? Now you are reduced to sharing street corners with homeless panhandlers, religious nuts, and "the sky is falling" tin foil wrapped conspiracy theorists (people like you).
edit on 13-10-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The only people that think this is a smoking gun for are people who didn’t take it to begin with. You all.

The people that took it and didn’t have any major side effects? They believe they’re alive because they took it. Are they going to allow a few deranged trump supporters and their ‘links’ convince them otherwise?

If there are major health problems later on-that was coincidental and might have been caused by long term Covid effects. That is what the doctors will say-are they going to believe conspiracy nuts and their links?

All that matters is if YOU gained from this experience. Expecting this will change the world will leave you sorely disappointed

edit on 13-10-2022 by AcrobaticDreams because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join