It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Selective Service Still Considers Trans Women As Males, Now Leftist Want Gender Neutral

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
For years the Democrats have been trying to force women to register for the Draft. Now, with this transgender crazy, they may finally get their wish. Selective Service still requires all biological males (even those claiming transgender woman status) to register for the draft. Leftist / Trans groups are pushing for the Selective Service to be "gender neutral".

They are going to get our daughters drafted if they get their wish because it isn't fair that biological females are excluded from the draft when they can't be by claiming to be women.

Trans women who were born male must sign up for military draft

Link 1

Transgender women who were born male are still required to sign up for the Selective Service in the event of a military draft.

The policy, which has already been in effect for some time, gained new attention after the Selective Service System issued a reminder for men between the ages of 18 and 25 to register for the service.

A transgender section on the SSS's website, to which its tweet links, stressed that all biological males are required to sign up for the draft, and this applies to citizens or immigrants of the United States who were born male and had their gender changed to female.

For transgender men who were listed as female at the time of their birth, the SSS does not require them to register.

Parents up in arms over transgender policy for US military draft

www.pinknews.co.uk...

US policy states that transgender women who were registered as males when they were born must register for the military draft with the Selective Service, while transgender men who were recorded as female when they were born don’t have to sign up for the draft.

Trans women must sign up for US military draft under ‘irrational and outdated’ rule

In 2020, the National Center for Transgender Equality demanded that congress retract the clause, arguing that it creates “needless hardships” for trans and intersex individuals.

“Congress should either eliminate the Selective Service System or follow the commission’s recommendation that it be completely gender neutral,”

Trans women are still legally required to sign up for a potential US military draft despite being targeted toward men.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

equal rights baby, whether you sewed something on, cut something off, or are what you were born.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I can see men ducking military service by claiming to be women. Here comes the sh*tstorm.

ETA, men AND women should be required to register.
edit on 10/11/2022 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Everybody already has an I.D. so now the truth will rise up in the wind 😀

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Gender neutral won't work either. The military doesn't take neutrals.

This might have worked thousands of years ago when there were eunuchs (gender eliminated). Still those were born male, but with the testosterone removed, who would want them in their military doing the man jobs?? Can I say that?

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

" Parents" are not up in arms

Only tranny freaks and parents thereof are, a miniscule fraction of the population

But I do agree that the military should not take them, owing to severe mental defects.
edit on 11-10-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Even Corporal Klinger reported for duty.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Some women with high testosterone should be able to join or ask to be drafted. However you cannot be serious to ask for all women to fight if it came to it.
Your hatred of women shouldn't obscure your male instinct to protect us.
Damn, women aren't meant to fight. We are the ones giving birth.
No real man would ask for such an absurdity, have you seen our bodies, our muscle mass, our bone structure?
It's like having a chihuahua as a guard dog.

On the other hand there are effeminate, weak males who would also prove useless.
However those who claim to be a woman but still have their tackle intact and still have a masculine frame are men and should be drafted.

That said, all this war crap is a male pastime. Blame the testosterone and the male urges to fight and Nature's decision for strong men to protect the trib. Especially vulnerable children and their mothers and young girls who will be future life bearers.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Quite the conundrum for the Feds. They've decided that a trans woman is really a woman, that a trans man is really a man, and have adjusted their laws and regs to reflect such in apparently any and all matters except the draft.

Strictly speaking, but with notable exceptions, most females are not built for the rigors of war on the battlefield, and most soldiers want to know that their comrades can do the job. Their lives depend on it. A blanket draft of women would not seem practical. Most women could, however, provide support services and other functions.

On the other hand, should we even have a draft at all? We've done very well with a volunteer army for quite some time. If that isn't working any longer, perhaps the problem isn't with the people not wanting to defend and protect their country, but with the government wanting men and women to give their lives in unjust and unprincipled political wars on foreign land...
edit on 12-10-2022 by Boadicea because: clarity

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Damn, women aren't meant to fight. We are the ones giving birth.

As I always understood it, one of the reasons women were not expected to join the draft or fight in wars is precisely because women can get pregnant, and it would not be right to send women into battle while pregnant -- and, in theory, any woman could be pregnant at any time. Not to mention, someone had to take care of the children already born.

It was also considered important for someone -- women -- to "keep the home fires burning" so that the menfolk had something worth coming home to. Much like when the menfolk went on hunting parties to feed their families/villages, and the womenfolk tended to home. During WWII, women began working in factories and plants to keep the world going while the men were off fighting.

I'm sure there are some men that would function much better at home, and some women who would function much better at war, but there are exceptions for every rule. But generally speaking, this was the way society organized itself to function and perform effectively.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Even Corporal Klinger reported for duty.

Klinger never claimed to be a woman though, he just wore women's cloths and doing crazy sh@@ trying to get a section eight.

it was his stated goal, which he got the idea from his uncle who did it to stay out of the army. klinger also dressed like all kinds of people in history and fairy tales, and became quite proud of what he called the Klinger Collection of outfits.

edit on 12-10-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I figured that due to mental instability that all the "gender benders" out there would not be fit for military life or draft. Being that mentally unstable does not bode well for your platoon and your squad. I say let none of gender benders in but open for men and women. Modify your body to that extent unnecessarily has to scream mentally ill.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

If it gets me out of being snatched up against my will and shipped to some unholy quagmire of gore as cannon fodder which the non-combat elitists exempt themselves, I would exploit any loophole there may be.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DirtWasher

If it gets me out of being snatched up against my will and shipped to some unholy quagmire of gore as cannon fodder which the non-combat elitists exempt themselves, I would exploit any loophole there may be.

No such luck. If you were born a man, you're on the hook.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: DirtWasher

No such luck. If you were born a man, you're on the hook.

Please we all know you want to walk around with pruny fingers.

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Pregnant Trans Man?

ssnews.page.link...

top topics

join