It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM cared nothing for black lives

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Thanks.a reply to: Lysergic

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: AOx6179

More flags mean it will show up higher on the main index...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

different from recent topics

also denotes interest in the topic.

But what if they're false flags?

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   

She built a big wall keep the hood rats out!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Green Presidents Matter

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

"New York Post, Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors has allegedly spent thousands of dollars on renovating the backyard at her $1.4 million home in Los Angeles.

Let me first say BLM was a joke it always was and it's hilarious so many people fell for it , it did nothing for Black Culture but set it back .

Now that being said , I don't condone this woman's actions AT ALL , BUT $1.4million dollars for a house in Los Angeles is nothing thats like median income maybe lower and anyone who's lived in LA would know that .

There I've made my point.
edit on 10-10-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AOx6179
Y'all got me laughing. Very clever people on this site; and that's what I dig so much about ATS.

I'm sort of new here, and even newer to posting on here. Question: what does it mean when a post is flagged? I see 9 flags right now, but not sure what the flags represent..

Your easily impressed by the loser incels of the internet. I’m pretty sure you’ll fit right in with the anti black and anti woman post that you will find on here. This is pretty much the only place these type of people have left to express their hatred. If you hate black people and woman then this is the place for you my man.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenny2xx

Who hurt you my little dove?

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

What site have you been reading?

There must be a glitch in the Matrix because I'm not seeing that and I've been here a while.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

If you hate black people and woman then this is the place for you my man.

Question ? How do you know we are not all Black or Woman or Black Woman

Are you assuming ? Assuming the color of someones skin by the content of there post is racist , Are you assuming that all black people think the same? Again that's very Racist .

This is a place of Facts , Logic and Objectiveness but also freely expressed opinions .

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Thanks, very well stated. Trolls will be trolls, I guess. a reply to: asabuvsobelow

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
If you're so against this site, and it's people, then why are you on it? You know where the door is. No one's forcing you to be here.
I also noticed you have never posted on here. Do you just get your jollies by calling other people racist?
FYI, that was all rhetorical.
Just wanted you to know you are welcome to hit the bricks anytime you're ready. I'm sure there are sites that will cater to your delicate senses.

One love ✊a reply to: Kenny2xx

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

BLM cared nothing for black lives

And water is wet.

Are you just now figuring it out? And did you just run with glee to your brand new favoritest echo chamber? If so, good job!!!

But what should be the takeaway for those of us who knew this long ago? Those of us who take no glee in this craptastic world of "charities" and "charitable foundations." Should we be cheering because all those fools believed the hype? Believed in something better? Believed in the power of people to improve their lot?

Or should we just be gleefully pointing at all the Black folks and the schadenfreude of them getting screwed again???

Seriously asking. What's the point of this OP? What quality of content do you think you're providing here?

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

What site have you been reading?

There must be a glitch in the Matrix because I'm not seeing that and I've been here a while.

LOL!!! Glitch indeed -- the misogyny on this site has gone through the roof! I don't know how you cannot see it. It didn't used to be this way, but as the site has become more and more polarized politically, it has become more and more sexist. I can pretty much just look at titles at this point and know which threads will be filled with generalized nasty and insulting comments about women. Not a particular woman doing something in particular... just women... all women.

And if ya really want to call out the dogs, just mention "toxic masculinity" and oh my!!! Men don't want to hear about all the craptastic things men do regularly... and will make the most piss poor excuses for their bad behavior... but women are fair game all day every day.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Your easily impressed by the loser incels of the internet. I’m pretty sure you’ll fit right in with the anti black and anti woman post that you will find on here. This is pretty much the only place these type of people have left to express their hatred. If you hate black people and woman then this is the place for you my man.

A breath of fresh air! Welcome to ATS!!!

Ignore the haters. I'll sit next to you

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

A breath of fresh air! Welcome to ATS!!!

Ignore the haters. I'll sit next to you

Nice to meet you

I usually ignore their responses because they say troll things that lack intellect.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
No 💩, Sherlock.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
That's cute Kenny can't ever formulate an actual response it's usually reeeee racists. When asked about guns he had to run away.

Bodi still upset over abortion.

Now you found each other how ironic.

A sister of the kkk was the one behind planned parenthood and it was to make sure blacks had less children.

Thanks for the lulz.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenny2xx

Nice to meet you

And right back atcha!

I usually ignore their responses because they say troll things that lack intellect.

I understand.

But don't forget the lurkers. Far more lurkers/readers than posters, and many genuinely want thoughtful and reasonable discussions and arguments, and actually consider well expressed thoughts -- gasp!!! -- so sometimes it's worthwhile to respond to the ignorant and hateful posts in order to provide a more thoughtful and reasoned response. When people volunteer to be the bad example, it's a shame to waste it.

And don't forget to thank those who prove your points!!!

edit on 11-10-2022 by Boadicea because: spelling

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I'm a woman and I think the complains agasint "modern women" are valid.

I've been a tomboy my whole life and this is just the way guys talk.

It's not misogyny if they're pointing our valid poor behavior on the part of women any more than when women point out bad behavior on the part of men.

Personally I believe the War of the Sexes to be infantile.

We're different, and difference is good, it creates balance.

As long as there is respect between partners, all is well in my book.

A lot of the guys here are married, and speak very highly of their wives.

Exes usually leave scars, on both sides.

Live and learn.

And I agree with your point that ATS used to be a lot more "alternative" back in the day but it does more good to make posts about topics you're interested in than just complaining about the current dynamic.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join