It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Peer Reviewed Study Shows 94% Of Vaxxt Have Significant Blood Abnormalities

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
A new study titled "Dark Field Microscopic Analysis on the Blood of 1,006 Symptomatic Persons After Anti-COVID mRNA Injections from Pfizer/BioNtech or Moderna" was recently published in International Journal of Vaccine Theory and Practice. This study evaluated the blood under dark field microscopy of 1,006 vaxxt individuals, and published pictures of the slides taken from the analysis.

The conclusion is chilling, claiming there are many unknown structures that seem to have nothing to do with any known vaccine components. Things like fibrous structures and metallic crystalline structures and what resembles graphene oxide were detected on the slides.

What is the purpose of these structures and do they explain the plethora of side effects the vaccinated are experiencing in addition to the spike protein derived issues?

All of the abnormal blood samples of injected persons, the 948 cases,showed tubular/fibrous formations and frequently also crystalline and lamellar formations with extremely complex but consistently similar morphologiesacross all of the patients with abnormal blood samples.Our results are so similar to those of Lee et al. (2022) that it could be claimed that, except for our innovative application of dark-field microscopyto mark the foreign metal-like objects in the blood of mRNA injections from Pfizer or Moderna, we have replicated the blood work of the Korean doctors with a much larger sample. Our findings, however, are bolstered by their parallel analysis of the fluidsin vials of the mRNA concoctions alongside centrifuged plasma samples from the cases they studied intensively. What seems plain enough is that metallic particles resembling graphene oxide and possibly other metallic compounds, like those discovered by Gatti and Montanari (Montanari & Gatti, 2016; Gatti & Montanari, 2012, 2017, 2018), have been included in the cocktail of whatever the manufacturers have seen fit to put in the so-called mRNA “vaccines”. In our experience as clinicians, these mRNA injections are very unlike traditional “vaccines” and their manufacturers need, in our opinions, to come clean about what is in the injections and why it is there.

Another section of the conclusion suggests the anomalies could lead to large super structures. This reminded me of the large rubbery clots embalers were finding that contained a lot of metals.

...have never been observed after inoculation by any vaccines in the past according to our clinical experience. The sudden transition, usually at the time of a second mRNA injection,from a state of perfect normalcy to a pathological one, with accompanying hemolysis, visible packing and stacking of red blood cells in conjunction with the formation of gigantic conglomerateforeign structures, some of them appearing as graphene-family super-structures,is unprecedented.

SOURCE
edit on 10-10-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

What they say there finding made me think of Morgellons.

What I can't figure out is why have do scientists analysed a vial of the vaccine to see what it contains? Surly there has to be one scientist curious enough to check it out, like the Ranger guy- Mike something. Health Ranger? Something like that.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Awesome momentum you’ve got goin on Virtu0so!

Simply incredible examination of medical information.

Remember kids let’s understand this isn’t the MudPit.

We aren’t even two years into this massive international program to block the mind, poison and deteriorate the body, depress the human spirit, and keep the soul from understanding the occult nature of our divine being.

What indeed are these unnatural structures, their purpose, and how do we combat or nix their detrimental effects?

I think the fate of our future truly rests in the scope of what it is we are facing down as a species, and who, or what, authorized the Hegelian Dialectic of dropping the patented virus in order to force us to take this untested, unwarranted, and unsafe jab.

I know this reply is bombastic, but some of us cannot believe what it is we are living through as anything other than nihilistic trauma on a global scale.

I can’t be the only one. Thank you OP. Keep it coming.

Edit: something else going forward, WHY was this done; why now in our collective history is this our life? What are we NOT supposed to be paying attention to that this is the Matrix, the “cage” we are living now by “their” design?

edit on 10-10-2022 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2022 by slatesteam because: Thoughts on Love

edit on 10-10-2022 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I hate to do this; I really, really do. But truth is truth... this source is biased.

On page 18, in the Conclusions, it makes a rather obvious (to me) mistake, and one that should have never been made by anyone with any chemical training.

that metallic particles resembling graphene oxide and possibly other metallic compounds
Graphene oxide is not a metal. It is composed of carbon and oxygen. Neither carbon nor oxygen are "metallic." Both are classified as non-metals.

The use of politically-charged extraneous phrases also bothers me. Again from page 18

parallel analysis of the fluids in vials of the mRNA concoctions
The word "concoction" is a generally negatively-connotated word that has no real basis in a scientific paper. It implies a mixture which is poorly regulated or understood. "Poorly understood" may be accurate, but certainly "poorly regulated" would be a misnomer. A better term would have been simply "mixture," as it carries no such connotation.

Another example of this is

have been included in the cocktail of whatever the manufacturers have seen fit to put in the so-called mRNA “vaccines”.
In a general debate among the general public, I expect to see terms like those bolded above; in a scientific paper I do not. Both phrases connotate a fraudulent attempt by the manufacturers to deceive. While that may indeed be the case, such accusatory phrasing belongs in a discussion of legality or ethics, not in a scientific paper.

Now, all that said, I did look at the actual evidence that was presented anyway. There are definitely some abnormalities in the red blood cells and their distribution, and there does seem to definitely be some fibrous material that, if it is supposed to be there in a healthy body, I was unaware of it. I am not overly convinced with the sample size, but it is well-documented and the fact that this paper shows duplication of a previous similar study using an alternate method tells me the information is accurate, at least on the face of it.

At the very least, even with the negative points I make above, that to my mind says there is more than enough evidence to conduct larger studies to verify these results. I would also consider it as quite sufficient to back off of any FDA approval process until additional studies have been conducted and analyzed.

Incidentally, so far as it being "peer-reviewed"... this paper is a peer review of the previous Korean study it mentions; I saw nothing about it being peer-reviewed itself (although I would suspect it has been since it is published, and this post is actually a peer review in itself, albeit somewhat superficial... it's late and I'm tired). Nor would I expect it to. Do you have any of the reviews available?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I made the same mental connection. I don't think this is an exact parallel to Morgellon's, mainly due to the size of the extraneous fibers and the fact they are in the blood instead of under the skin, but there could be a common mechanism that both the fibrous markers found in this study and those associated with Morgellon's have in common. There does seem to be some crystalline growth occurring.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck I think you bring up some good points actually. If we are to determine what has been disseminated throughout the world population from a medical stand and viewpoint then we ought to be clear about what it is we are looking at and defining.

From your first point however, it does use the word “resembling” which isn’t the same as a determination chemically or physically of graphene oxide.

As far as the connotation to “concoction”, I believe there has been discussion on ATS about what the shots are actually comprised of and it seems to be a gray area.

In all fairness I 100% agree more clinical studies from all walks of science and medicine need to be pursued, regardless of the credentials or bias.

I suspect it’ll be a tough battle academically speaking.

Thank you for chiming in though. I appreciate your expertise and keen eye looking the source over.

We gotta know what it is we are dealing with.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I figured I would add this to your thread:
Dark Field Microsopy Isn't a weird or uncommon thing and is very basic
In case folks don't know what is going on in analysis. In my opinion these sorts of dark scope analysis should have been available before the jab was a mandate. Not to take away from you my friend. Don't let mother #'s forget they have been swindled and global warming and for mom, apple pie and beers for all of my friends

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
Thank you but I think you're a little too harsh:
Graphene oxide is an unique material.
I think graphene -because of its unique properties- cannot be seen as a non-metal. So this becomes difficult ...

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam
a reply to: zandra

I am a bit hard on the wording in a scientific paper. I tend to look at them like defending a thesis or dissertation before a group of professors: every word, every phrase, every conclusion and suggestion is analyzed to death for exactness and lack of bias. So yeah, I can be a bear on the wording.

I also don't want to throw out what may otherwise be good research over someone getting a little sloppy with the thesaurus and letting their bias show. As long as that bias doesn't appear to affect the work itself, I'm good with following the data. I don't think, based on what I read, that any substantial bias crept into the actual work.

On graphene oxide: it is not a metal. In chemistry, a metal has a very specific definition and neither carbon nor oxygen qualify. Compounds which do not contain metallic elements cannot be classified as metals. The paper may have used the word "resembles," but it still indicates on the face that they are considering the graphene oxide as a metal. That is simply incorrect.

Now, why there is graphene oxide in the "vaccine" is another question I would like to see answered. So far as I know, there is no need for graphene oxide in the "vaccine," nor have the manufacturers stated that the "vaccines" contain graphene at all. Graphene oxide is a crystalline structure, so those fibers they found could be crystallizing from pieces of graphene oxide in a carbon- or carbon dioxide-rich environment.

Keep in mind that blood vessels get tremendously small, so much that in the smallest capillaries red blood cells sometimes have to pass through single-file. It doesn't take a lot of fibrous material to clog those up.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

What is the purpose of these structures..

Here's some speculation on the purpose of those structures.

CAF: "So, technocracy . . . the technocracy that they’re pushing towards is what is called transhumanism. So, essentially, what you do is you use injections to inject materials into the body that create the equivalent of an operating system and a receiver, and you can literally hook everybody up to the cloud. And that includes hooking them up in a way that their transaction system.

So many people are familiar with the social credit system in China. It’s very similar. You’re.. basically if you installed the smart grid in their car, their community and now in their . . . literally in their body, you’ve got 24/7 surveillance. And if people don’t do what you say and behave the way you want, you know, they can and . . . and will shut off your money.

So, .. and they’ll also have spatial control: if they say you can’t travel more than five miles, that’s it. You know, because you’re in a . . . you’re in a complete digital control system and it’s controlled by the central bankers through the money. We’re digitising everything, but it includes the human body as well and the human mind.

So this system comes with complete control, not only of your ability to transact financially, which is hooked up to your body, but very sophisticated mind control technology through the media and those cloud connections. So . . . so basically, you’re talking about hooking up into the Borg, if you will. And . . . and so transhumanism and technocracy go hand in hand.

Now, I would describe this is a slavery system."

Full Interview

edit on 10-10-2022 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck Thank you for the response.

Regardless of what is in the shots or what appears to be “graphene-oxidesque”, 94% of samples with blood abnormalities should raise some eyebrows as to what it is they say they’ve discovered in this paper.

In other words, if this is even remotely true it reveals we are in deep sh!t. If we don’t find a countermeasure for those that have taken this, soon, your surmising about capillaries being congested and clogged sounds like a ticking bomb. For some it’s too late already.

Strange they aren’t reporting the young athletes dying the way they were initially….

I suspect really dark times ahead.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Boom! We are on the same page karl.

This is what I fear also. Not so much the fibrous constructs “being alive” as though they are made of metals and sodium, coincidentally perfect for conducting.

Either option is horrifying.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Totally agree with you about 'language'.
There was a (British?) scientist, last year who recorded a video of himself explaining that it's not Graphene Oxide, but Graphene 'something' oxide. I am no chemist, but his video explained it very clearly and simply. I think he linked the technology with the 'ingredients' which then do their 'chemistry thing' and convert it to graphene 'something' oxide.
His video went viral. A few days later he died suddenly. That went all 'conspiracy' too and his pregnant partner was vocal about it too.
For the life of me I cannot remember his name otherwise I'd hunt down his video.
Rainbows
Jane
*1/10 for scientific content in my post*

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   
They concluded that only 5.8% of the participants had perfectly normal blood:

Of the 1,006 cases analyzed, only 58 (27 males and 31 females), equal to 5.77% of the total, presented a completely normal hematological picture upon microscopic analysis after the last mRNA injection with either the Moderna or Pfizer concoction.

Maybe Biden will have his winter of death after all...

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Would the fact that one of the authors of the paper is a dentist and another is an acupuncturist explain the issues you see in the paper?

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   
hey it was free, what are you complaining about

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

It's fake. Simple as that. Its mostly a cut and pastes about the technology used with some babble added in. Half of it is gibberish.

This isn't a peer review website, it's an anti vaxxer website set up to promote anti vaxxer views.

For example you'd never find this text on a professional peer reviewed site:

"This issue invites papers for peer-review addressing the known and expected consequences of the ongoing COVID-19 genetic experiments aiming to get nucleated cells in recipients of the EUA “vaccines” to manufacture the COVID spike protein. Scientific research into the mRNA code of the spike protein itself and studies of protocols for alleviating the so-called “side effects” of the experimental ingredients being injected into billions of people during of the ongoing world-wide experiments are also welcomed."

The people peer reviewing it are either fake or are known anti vaxxers.

Here's a thorough debunk link

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

What I can't figure out is why have do scientists analysed a vial of the vaccine to see what it contains? Surly there has to be one scientist curious enough to check it out, like the Ranger guy- Mike something. Health Ranger? Something like that.

The entire website is fake, it's a hoax site, but the OP never checked.

link

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
Thank you but I think you're a little too harsh:
Graphene oxide is an unique material.
I think graphene -because of its unique properties- cannot be seen as a non-metal. So this becomes difficult ...

There isn't enough graphene anything in the entire world for this to be true.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The people peer reviewing it are either fake or are known anti vaxxers.

Here's a thorough debunk link

"Come on man!" Your link goes to a discussion forum. By your own measure, it's worthless as a source. Their whole purpose for being is to debate topics they know little to nothing about. They aren't experts at anything. They certainly aren't known or recognized experts.

Metabunk.org is dedicated to the art and pastime of honest, polite, scientific investigating of unusual claims. It is primarily a discussion forum, however the focus is on providing concise useful resources, and attempting to avoid repetitive debate and arguments.

I'm not saying the information in their thread is wrong, but by the measure you provided, they aren't to be taken seriously because they don't agree with what I want to believe.

edit on 10/10/2022 by Klassified because: missed a word

edit on 10/10/2022 by Klassified because: grammar

<<   2  3  4 >>

join