It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China ‘began stockpiling PPE months before Covid outbreak’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Apologies if this is old news, but I’ve just seen this story running today on yahoo (taken from the nasty Tory tabloid, The Telegraph).

This would appear to be a smoking gun pointing right at China. If true and if the msm bothers to run with it this could be a biggy… though my guess is it’ll be swept under the rug, since pulling this thread to hard may well lead from China, right back to the west and those making shedloads form vaccines…

China ‘began stockpiling PPE months before Covid outbreak’

It begs the question, if western intelligence had worked out from the drop in PPE that something was developing in China as early as summer 2019, or there abouts, then why were they so I’ll prepared? Just humans being dumb - bureaucracy deterring recognition of what’s plain to see? Or western pharma pulling strings to keep it quiet so they could cash in once it took hold in the west. Or some more fringe?

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

i bet they were the good ones for the party members and cheap knock off sh@@ for the populace that they were selling and sending out to the rest of the world.

edit on 9-10-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

People rarely see what is right in front of them

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think in any WMD, there's the payload and the deployment method. I think they figured out the deployment method-- a virus that was highly contagious and fast spreading, but thankfully it leaked out before they worked out the warhead. I think they're collecting all that genetic data from the US to try and come up with a virus that will largely affect non-Chinese people. it would be the perfect weapon, a bullet you can shoot indiscriminately but only hits your enemy.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

engineered. Full stop.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
More proof TheRONA was politically time-released 😀

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
People argue TheRONA is worldwide and not aimed at any specific countries. But they forget about the old adage about how to kill bees -- pour honey on them !! Pour honey on "the whole bee hive" not just one drop on a few bees😎

-May have been said by Confucius circa 500BC

(post by whiteboyrick removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Trade war began with China.

Some time later COVID hit.

Hmm.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: godsovein

Hmm.

But Trade Negotiations went well 😎

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: juulzverne
I think in any WMD, there's the payload and the deployment method. I think they figured out the deployment method-- a virus that was highly contagious and fast spreading, but thankfully it leaked out before they worked out the warhead. I think they're collecting all that genetic data from the US to try and come up with a virus that will largely affect non-Chinese people. it would be the perfect weapon, a bullet you can shoot indiscriminately but only hits your enemy.

The Chinese are too genetically similar to human beings for that to work. There's no virus that they'd have an ethnic immunity to versus the rest of the world.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

The Chinese are too genetically similar to human beings for that to work. There's no virus that they'd have an ethnic immunity to versus the rest of the world.

They were most likely only looking for protection of a select few. Remember, their population is 1.44 Billion. They have lives to waste, at least in their opinion

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
They do this every winter, because they wear masks during every flu season.

Also, again, you have to make a decision between, "it's just a cold", or, "omg so dangerous China bad".

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: godsovein

Hmm.

Indeed! I’ve expressed the same sentiment around here quite a few times myself. Scorched earth strategy on an epic scale; burn down the whole trade system and you are no longer the lone basket case.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

So they stocked up on the PPE early doors

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
They do this every winter, because they wear masks during every flu season.

Also, again, you have to make a decision between, "it's just a cold", or, "omg so dangerous China bad".

Nope, if you read the link in the OP you’d have seen this:

“You can go and look about three years back [at import data]”, said Colonel Hoffman. “This is not the normal up and down that occurs”

This is highly irregular behaviour:

PPE exports to the US fell by around 50 per cent between August and September of 2019, in a significant drop which raised alarm bells at key US government agencies. China also started to buy up global PPE stocks in Europe, Australia and the US around the same time, experts said.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The bottom line is that there was definitive knowledge of Covid in China long before the current narrative says.

What that means is still up for debate. But that they withheld release of crucial info that could’ve saved million around the globe would seem to have become near enough indisputable.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Yeah I remember seeing reports on this back in 2020.

They knew it was loose long before it made the news.

The Red Cross detected covid in blood that had been donated within the US as early as Oct 2019.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
The bottom line is that there was definitive knowledge of Covid in China long before the current narrative says.

What that means is still up for debate. But that they withheld release of crucial info that could’ve saved million around the globe would seem to have become near enough indisputable.

Not really though. It just shows they were trying to cover it up.

Because we know that masks, distancing, and lock downs had no effect on reducing the spread.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

that's what CRISPR is for, making artisanal genetic adjustments.

<<   2 >>

join