It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poisoned at the mothers breast

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Dr. Naiomi Wolf says this is biblical the death of the firstborn. No studies were done on lactating mothers The stupidity continues. others, they were still saying it was safe when they knew what was happening. The blue-green breast milk was ignored and they carried on with the vaccinations. By now the deaths and injuries must be worrying to the people that thought they were just making a quick buck. The kickback from this will be massive, and the people damaged will want the people responsible to take the heat. Personally, I don't think a distraction like a war will work. Plus they haven't got the resources to pay damages.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Dr. Naiomi Wolf says this is biblical the death of the firstborn. No studies were done on lactating mothers The stupidity continues. others, they were still saying it was safe when they knew what was happening. The blue-green breast milk was ignored and they carried on with the vaccinations. By now the deaths and injuries must be worrying to the people that thought they were just making a quick buck. The kickback from this will be massive, and the people damaged will want the people responsible to take the heat. Personally, I don't think a distraction like a war will work. Plus they haven't got the resources to pay damages.www.bitchute.com...

In Japan the toxic from plastic is in the mother's milk. That is NO LONGER hidden from Japanese mother's that want to breast feed their new born. I don't have the toxic name off hand though, just believe me. This is NOT a joke among new born baby
mothers here.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Micro-plastics is the correct term I think.

It's everywhere.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

It's everywhere.

thanks

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

It's everywhere.

thanks

You're welcome.

It's scary to think about the amount of crap polluting our bodies.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Unfortunate anecdotal reference to that one story where killing babies was useful for political leverage. But people don't really like to dive into the ethical ramifications of that inspiring narrative.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Due to massive censorship, there is more anecdotal evidence than scientific. On the human level what has happened is devastating, and will be getting worse. This girl is a reasonable average human being. She was convinced to have the shot for whatever reasons. The main one was that she thought it was safe and effective. Now she is one of the millions of walking wounded whose level of functioning is greatly impaired. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

a reply to: TzarChasm

Due to massive censorship, there is more anecdotal evidence than scientific. On the human level what has happened is devastating, and will be getting worse. This girl is a reasonable average human being. She was convinced to have the shot for whatever reasons. The main one was that she thought it was safe and effective. Now she is one of the millions of walking wounded whose level of functioning is greatly impaired. www.bitchute.com...

Well done for stating a fact which is usually overlooked. In environments where massive censorship exists then science is corrupted and becomes anecdotal or conspiratorial in nature.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Ed Dowd is pretty clear and backs up Naiomi Wolf that women are far more affected than men. He has another piece of information that ties in with his other findings. I am surprised this is still on Youtube.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

It's everywhere.

It's not just miceoplastics. PBTs (Persistent, Bioaccumulative and Toxic chemicals) are everywhere, too, including breast milk.

Better living through chemistry, the bastards said.
:
edit on 2022 10 09 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

It's everywhere.

It's not just miceoplastics. PBTs (Persistent, Bioaccumulative and Toxic chemicals) are everywhere, too, including breast milk.

Better living through chemistry, the bastards said.
:

Ah yes, I thought there was more to it.

Thanks for the info, worrying stuff. Especially if the effects are exponentially increasing.

join