It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

V-safe Data Release Part 2 - The CDC And Walensky Are Responsible For Mass Murder

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Allow me to be the first to say:

Nuh-uh! Echo Chamber! Tin foil! Quacks! Debunked! Check my signature for the links buddy!

Links, check sig! Source for literally everything you've ever said, and also dox yourself. Post birth certificate. Covid has a 99% IRF. The vaxx is 130% safe and effective. Here's a link to Metabunk and some other fact checkers who have degrees in gender studies.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
I'm just here to watch the shills come in like they normally do trying to move goalposts and gaslight.

They have become less frequent as they are constantly refuted in all threads. However most of the arguments they present as self-defeating so you don't have to do much to cancel them.

On the topic of the discussion, there seems to be an excess amounts of deaths and higher mortality rate that cannot be attributed to Covid-19. There is plenty of evidence that a few things have not gone according to plan.

However in these threads we have vaccine apologists and vaccine ideologists who will try to defend the vaccine ideology at all costs and will deny any link between vaccines and illness or vaccine and death. Hence we have a blend of a weird forn of ideology together with denialism of facts and really.
edit on 10-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

That doesn't really hold water when agencies mandated people get vaccinated for their jobs.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: MaxxAction

Allow me to be the first to say:

Nuh-uh! Echo Chamber! Tin foil! Quacks! Debunked! Check my signature for the links buddy!

Links, check sig! Source for literally everything you've ever said, and also dox yourself. Post birth certificate. Covid has a 99% IRF. The vaxx is 130% safe and effective. Here's a link to Metabunk and some other fact checkers who have degrees in gender studies.

Good that you mentioned gender studies.
The gender ideology is as valid and scientific as the vaccine ideology.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

Indeed, but that was RM's point

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   

In typical US Federal Government fashion, Walensky dismissed the increase in deaths due to CDC malpractice as administrative and communication issues from her department. And to be fair, the CDC Director before her is as much to blame. (Dr. Robert Redfield)

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   

2.9.2023 Related Update:

The HHS-CDC-NIH Director/Executives testified before Congress yesterday, and admitted their COVID-19 actions were not only incompetent, but borderline criminal. At least that's what I get from this very informative summary of their testimonies, in this post by ATS member "Thoughtful1"...

HERE: www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join