It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

V-safe Data Release Part 2 - The CDC And Walensky Are Responsible For Mass Murder

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
We are now seeing a plethora of sources confirming each other. The Ed Dowd and Lincoln National all cause mortality data showing a 40% increase in all cause mortality starting Q3 2021, and continuing to stay elevated. Then there's the leaked Israeli vaccine safety video, proving they had the data showing the vaccines were dangerous, but chose to hide it. Perhaps one of the biggest bombshells was the DOD DMED database showing a 10 fold increase in adverse events in the military after vaccine rollout. There's a massive increase all cause mortality across the world, and there are huge groups on social media where 100's of thousands of people post their accounts of family and friends who were injured or killed by the covid vaccines.

The v-safe data ties this all together. The CDC started gathering v-safe data on day 1 after the vaccines were rolled out. This means this have a large data set for a long time showing the dangers of the vaccine and they could have warned the public immediately. Instead, they opted to attempt to hide the data, and they would have been successful, but as it turns out a group of intelligent hero's led by ICAN, Del Bigtree and Aaron Siri continued to sue and provide necessary evidence for over a year, until the courts forced the CDC to release it.

Dr. Naomi Wolf discusses how this is blatant mass murder by the CDC:

So [these V-safe numbers are] absolutely shocking! And it confirms again, independently, what Ed Dowd and his data sets have been showing you, which is disabilities and injuries of Americans at an industrial scale that you cannot even imagine.

And I can’t stress enough, Steve, this is THE GOVERNMENT database of what happens when you get injected with these vaccines. This is Rochelle Walensky’s custody database.

So it shows 700,000+ doctor visits, 6.4 million health impacts, over 2 million serious adverse events, serious side effects. And this is adverse events like “I can’t work.” “I can’t engage in my normal activities.” “I’m disabled.” So these are injuries of Americans at a massive scale.

And remember, this is what Ed Dowd showed you when he said that there’s a huge jump in the rate of disability claims per his data sets, which were insurance industry data sets. And the people who are being harmed are working-age Americans.

And Rochelle Walensky didn’t just know; she was in charge of it. This is why say it’s mass murder at a massive scale. She knew, and she kept saying “safe and effective.” She knew and she kept saying, “no serious side effects. Maybe you’ll feel tired. Maybe you’ll get a headache.” She knew that millions of Americans were going to the emergency room seeing their doctors too disabled to work — hundreds of thousands having serious adverse events. She knew it!

The V-safe data is now accessible in a visual dashboard that be be accessed by anyone here:

www.icandecide.org...

SOURCE

edit on 8-10-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Must be why when she took the position she immediately mandated all cables concerning the pandemic and the CDC’s response to it would have to be ran through her office before being released to the public.

I’d wanna control the narrative if I was gonna kill a bunch of people and make it look like “help” too.

Hmmmm. The term “gaslighting” comes to mind.

edit on 8-10-2022 by slatesteam because: Burnt

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
People always ask and point out the low death rates. Yeah, those rates all produced by the same agencies that lied about death rates for 2 years 😀🐇

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The covid death rate I just saw has it over one million USA.

Is there vaccinated vs unvaccinated death rates info?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: godsovein

If there is, they're not going to let us see it.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Here you go.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
But it is not the cdc's fault if you do not know if you are going to seriously react to a vaccine....they stated that if you are allergic to the vaccine or any part of it then you should not take it.

It is your fault for not knowing you are allergic to a vaccine or element of a vaccine that you were never supposed to take because you were never before exposed to it....it is your fault, not the CDC's for taking the vaccine because you never told them you are allergic to it and accepted this new type of medicine.

They covered their arse....they made it our fault that so many people got hurt from it, not theirs.

Sounds ridiculous but that seems to be how our reality now is, those with power bury their mistakes and make it our fault for not being able to take the medicines they give us. We are not allowed to question those in authority.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Yeah, but like Bill Gates who likes to lie with data, they lie about the number of people who died from Covid.

On March 24, 2020, the CDC changed how death certificates are reported, but only for COVID

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

"This site can't be reached". 'doh.wa.xn--gov%20%20sites%20%20filespdf%20%3Cbr%20-qh9xla’s DNS address could not be found.'

edit on 600000066America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

"This site can't be reached". 'doh.wa.xn--gov%20%20sites%20%20filespdf%20%3Cbr%20-qh9xla’s DNS address could not be found.'

Be careful when clicking on links the 77th brigade posts.
edit on 8-10-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

CDC has admitted a while back those death figures are inflated. They even said how they did it as they were getting exposed as liars. 😎

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Here you go.

Nice try jerkknees 😎🦮

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Be careful when clicking on links the 77th brigade posts.

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

CDC has admitted a while back those death figures are inflated. They even said how they did it as they were getting exposed as liars. 😎

Only 6% actually died from.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hiding the data from the public or refusing to provide it upon request or stop collecting data should bring a legal investigation against the CDC in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   

People always ask and point out the low death rates. Yeah, those rates all produced by the same agencies that lied about death rates for 2 years 😀🐇

Actually there are two ratios to be considered.
The CFR which stands for case fatality rate and IFR which stands for infection fatality rate. The most important and harder to estimate is the latter. The IFR is the ratio of the number of people died from Covid-19 to the number of infections.

Data existed since the first few months of the pandemic and it was known that Covid-19 is a mild disease for the vast majority of people. But yet it was presented as the plague of the millennium.

There is a huge difference between science and politics and this needs to be addressee urgently.

The IFR of COVID-19 which was estimated back at the end of 2020 and and again revised in the first few months of 2021 is about 0.15% globally. The paper written by Dr Ioannidis one of the top of not the top epidemiologists in the world from Stanford shows the reality of this disease..This is one of the most cited papers in the world with over 492 citations and it has been published in one of the Bulletins of the WHO as well as in all major medical journals

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

In a few words 15 deaths every 10,000 infections and in the vast majority of cases people over the age of 65 with comorbidities.

If we now connect the dots we can easily see that none of the measures taken against Covid-19 for young and healthy people can be justified. The whole thing was a sham.

In addition there seems to be plenty of information with respect to the safety of these vaccines that hasn't been established but the V-safe data system shoeing clearly the risks and potential damages when taking these products and especially if you are young and healthy.

Medical negligence and malpractice have to be seriously considered. In what world young and healthy people are subjected to mass experimentation with a product that nobody knows its short, medium, and long term effects?? Or the benefit to risk ratio for each age group. Given the fact that most young people have almost zero chance of getting seriously sick and died from Covid.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm just here to watch the shills come in like they normally do trying to move goalposts and gaslight.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Only 6% actually died from.

Thank You, I knew it was something like that 😎

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Good analysis. Pump the Jam 😎

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Allow me to be the first to say:

Nuh-uh! Echo Chamber! Tin foil! Quacks! Debunked! Check my signature for the links buddy!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join