It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fibrin Protein clot pulled from live patient during open heart surgery

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Damn y'all...

this is just, I don't have the words to describe how terrifying this should be for those who took that poison.

The website talks about it like it's a living creature, but that is just sensationalism cause it's obvious it is one of the clots that embalmers have been finding in the dead bodies of the jabbed.

It really makes me wonder. These vaccines were in development long before covid happened, and I believe that is public record based on patents filed. If that be the case, did they know that this was a potential outcome of these shots? If that be the case, then I think it is no longer in the realm of conspiracy theory, and should be moved to the "we know this to be true" column that they are using these vaccines to thin the herd.

I don't have the words.

www.ournewearthnews.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

Its very interesting and part of thw reason i havent got the shot. Is there any studies linking causation?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

I doubt a study will be forthcoming unless we end up with some people in congress and our DOJ who GAF about more than their prestige and retaining their position for power.

This phenomenon has now been observed in hundreds of cadavers, all of which as far as I have seen have been vaxxed.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
all this because some guy in China ate bat soup. talk about butterfly effect.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Those aren't blood clots they are spike protein growths. Like roots of weeds in the body. Horrifying.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
Those aren't blood clots they are spike protein growths. Like roots of weeds in the body. Horrifying.

Tell us more about this please.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Mislabelled video.

Next.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I suppose that there's been an exhaustive study that can confirm that this is caused by the mRNA vaccine, and that you can link to it?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

Its very interesting and part of thw reason i havent got the shot. Is there any studies linking causation?

The blood clots caused by the vaccine are micro clots, they look nothing like that, and they're certainly not anywhere near that size. They're from the AstraZeneca vaccine and they mostly only effect women.

Fewer than 100 people world wide have actually died from them.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

What's the matter,scared you have a clotshot creature growing in you?
I have no sympathy if you do,you deserve it as you pushed pro vaccine propaganda all through 2021.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

It's difficult to extrapolate all the data on the vaccine, but even with a world population of nearly 8 billion people scattered throughout 200 countries, the WHO gives a (probably) close estimate of 12.5 billion total vaccine doses being administered. This includes all the boosters.

12.5 billion shots given, and you state quite assuredly that fewer than 100 people have died from blood clots caused by the vaccine. That's impressive!

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The blood clots caused by the vaccine are micro clots, they look nothing like that, and they're certainly not anywhere near that size.

How do you know? The vaccines haven’t been around long enough to know the true scope of issues.

Please provide your medical credentials. Those aren’t listed in your links.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: juulzverne
all this because some guy in China ate bat soup. talk about butterfly effect.

I have it on rock solid anecdotal evidence that women who got the vax/jab are now giving birth to sparrows and small green fish.

Magnetic fish...God help us!!
edit on 8-10-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

got a link? or is that just a lie?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Pshhh, paaaleeeasseeee!! Haven’t you heard that these things are all caused from having COVID and not the shots?!?!

C’mon AZ, you got my back here right? I mean look at these silly people just believing what they are seeing with their own eyes! We just have to wait for a report to come out that says this is due to covid too and we are good brah! Don’t even trip dawg.

For the last time, you all need to get your shots! Super effective and safe, you get them and you won’t contract or spread covid people! Go now before we all get nuked!!

edit on 8-10-2022 by Narvasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

What's the matter,scared you have a clotshot creature growing in you?
I have no sympathy if you do,you deserve it as you pushed pro vaccine propaganda all through 2021.

If these things were real how come only quacks can find them?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Narvasis

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

― George Orwell, 1984

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Fewer than 100 people world wide have actually died from them,.

got a link? or is that just a lie?

Did you check the sources in my signature?

Can you provide a source that contradicts me?

Link

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

The blood clots caused by the vaccine are micro clots, they look nothing like that, and they're certainly not anywhere near that size.

How do you know? The vaccines haven’t been around long enough to know the true scope of issues.

Please provide your medical credentials. Those aren’t listed in your links.

It's been two years for the general population, two and a half years for the people in the original trials, give or take a couple of months.

In contrast the components of the vax degrade naturally in the body. Usually within two weeks, thought in rare cases up to about a month.

In short, whatever the vax does to you it stops doing after less than a month, and it can't do anything more to you after that. The vax also doesn't do anything that covid can't do, because the spike protein is the same. We see the same clotting problems with covid, it's why covid is so dangerous to people with renal failure.

And do you seriously think that I'm going to dox myself on a conspiracy website?

Maybe you should dox yourself to demonstrate that you're a more reliable authority?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join