It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Vanderbilt Pediatric Gender Clinic Pausing Transgender Surgeries On Minors

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

You are wrong and sad.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I'm concerned with people that are so oblivious they bring their baby boys for mutilation.

I despise ANY unnecessary mutilation on minors.

I'd like to know why some make a flipflop on this particular topic.

I'm also concerned about those that actually champion one while loud against the other, unable to see the sickness that has already infested their oh so civilized society. If you are unwilling to see that, the outrage and virtue signaling here is not based on compassion for the kids but rather by some political ideology.

If it's ok to cut of functioning parts, and you're unable to see that it's wrong, one might also not see why it's wrong to cut more of it off...

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You're out of arguments and funny

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Vaccination regret is one thing, but regret after cutting off body parts is another. I hate to see the videos of persons who got their genitals mutilated only now to realize that they made a mistake. Talk about buyers remorse.

i haven't seen FGM mentioned.

people do that with a piece of a broken beer bottle.

i'd rather be circumcised.
in case no one knows.
www.who.int...#:~:text=Female%20genital%20mutilation%20(FGM)%20in volves,benefits%20for%20girls%20and%20women.

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

I'm not referring to circumcision, I am talking about gender reassignment surgery. Not cutting off foreskin, but cutting off genitals and breasts.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

You're out of arguments and funny

Yep. A circumcision is the exact same as castration. You win.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: sarahvital

I'm not referring to circumcision, I am talking about gender reassignment surgery. Not cutting off foreskin, but cutting off genitals and breasts.

But according to some, it's the same.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
There will be a big problem in a few years with folks who never went through puberty at all.

Missing out on brain development, what could go wrong?

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Don't worry man. I'll express my opinion that I would have preferred not being circumcised so that I could have been able to make the choice myself.

Why people defend the practice is ridiculous.

"ItS toO KeEp de PEniS cLeAn"

Pretty sure if you can teach a kid to wipe his ass you can teach him how to clean his pecker properly.

There's literally no real reason to do it other than to change the way it looks, for some misunderstood biblical reference, and for the hospitals just to have another way of making money.

But sure go ahead and teach your young sons that they didn't have a choice over their own bodies and that you the parents are the ones who stripped him of that choice.

So, yeah there are those of us who complain about it and think it's wrong. You're not alone Terpene.

I already talked to my girlfriend about this and she agrees that we're not going to be having any circumcision done if we have any boys.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   

You obviously have some reading comprehension issues or a tendency for sensationalist statements.

Here I'll make it simple for you.

Only because one is by a magnitude worse, doesn't make the other "OK".

now try again and find out why you're so triggered.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   

You obviously have some reading comprehension issues or a tendency for sensationalist statements.

Here I'll make it simple for you.

Only because one is by a magnitude worse, doesn't make the other "OK".

now try again and find out why you're so triggered.

I'm not triggered. I fully comprehend the difference between a circumcision and chopping off body parts. It's a shame you don't.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I comprehend the differences do you comprehend the similarities?

The foreskin is a body part is it not?
edit on 12-10-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

There's literally no real reason to do it other than to change the way it looks, for some misunderstood biblical reference, and for the hospitals just to have another way of making money.

It's much more nefarious than that... think root Chakra

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I comprehend the differences do you comprehend the similarities?

The foreskin is a body part is it not?

Yes, it is. So are toenails and fingernails. We trim them as well. You failed in epic proportions when you tried to make the two things equal. They aren't. If you are against circumcisions, then when you have a kid, make sure you say no, you don't want one. But loping off a kids dick is forever. Mutilating a child is just wrong. And I don't see removing some foreskin the same as chopping of the entire member. Now you can rant and rail on about whatever you want, and others will have to decide if your argument holds any merit. I can't explain this any simpler.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You forgot to mention hair, it's dead tissue...

The foreskin not so much, it's a functioning body part, cutting it off is just as sick.

Let's agree that parents that give the go to cut off functioning body parts without a medical emergency are some sick bastards.

You equating cutting nails to a circumcision certainly takes the mental gymnastics trophy.

edit on 12-10-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

what can you do with foreskin that you cannot do with a circumcised dick?

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

You can't keep as much sensibility on the gland.

Are you suggesting that mutilations, on minors or even newborns, that don't alter the intended function of the body part are "OK"?

No one can in good faith do that, yet faith is what lead to it...

Quite a dillema for some moral values...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join