It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Vanderbilt Pediatric Gender Clinic Pausing Transgender Surgeries On Minors

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Why stop there? How about pierced ears?

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

non live-saving invasive medical procedures, yes it's rather broad.

This stuff can't happen on the whim of the parents, and a person has to have the age of consent for such procedures to be ok in my book, but I guess some are morally more flexible when it comes to harming their kids...

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
No? Maybe because you sign a paper where possible side effects are covered?

In the case of minors, papers are signed by parents. So of course the grown-up children would be suing their own parents as well.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I'm more than looking forward to that, as it would set a precedent for punishing such parental abuse.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

a reply to: DISRAELI

I'm more than looking forward to that, as it would set a precedent for punishing such parental abuse.

can you show the threads you did in the past where you rail on against circumcision?

I only ask, as this topic in it's context it new, and honestly not at all the same as the medically accepted circumcision.

We have decades worth of data on how it's affects are dealt with as adults, yet we have no idea how many 12 year olds who have their dicks chopped off, later wish they hadn't done that. So it's not really apples to apples, and it's a bit scary that you don't grasp that.
edit on 10-10-2022 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Are you against episiotomies as well?

Just curious.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Vaccination regret is one thing, but regret after cutting off body parts is another. I hate to see the videos of persons who got their genitals mutilated only now to realize that they made a mistake. Talk about buyers remorse.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Episitomies are usualy done to the birthing mother, what are you meaning with that?
Are you referring to minors giving birth, not being of legal age to give consent?

Any way, you don't cut away functional tissue, it's a cut to relieve tensions, and it's done when needed on medical grounds. Certainly not to newborn babies, and certainly not on religious grounds....

edit on 10-10-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Cousin wasn't done as ababyand elected to have his cut before he hit 5th grade. Health reasons.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

We don't have that data for this particular genital mutilation practice.
Yet the data we have shows, men who went to mutilate themselves by some socially accepted practices, after knowing what an uncircumcised dick can do, have remorse. Men who grew up mutilated are in some cases even defending it.

In that sense you can't start early enough to keep them from realizing what has been done to them. best before they are even aware of the gender dichotomy. The data clearly shows that...

I know it's sick, but as the saying goes "nothing new under the sun"...
want to be taken serious in your justified outrage clean house first.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm sure he had totaly unbiased medical advice...

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I'm sure he had totaly unbiased medical advice...

He kept getting infections.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Was he affraid to go to hell, if he aired it regularly? I've heard of kids that didn't wash their genitalia for some religious dogma.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Was he affraid to go to hell, if he aired it regularly? I've heard of kids that didn't wash their genitalia for some religious dogma.

In my aunt's household?! BWAHAHAHAHA

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

We don't have that data for this particular genital mutilation practice.
Yet the data we have shows, men who went to mutilate themselves by some socially accepted practices, after knowing what an uncircumcised dick can do, have remorse. Men who grew up mutilated are in some cases even defending it.

In that sense you can't start early enough to keep them from realizing what has been done to them. best before they are even aware of the gender dichotomy. The data clearly shows that...

I know it's sick, but as the saying goes "nothing new under the sun"...
want to be taken serious in your justified outrage clean house first.

so will you be sharing any of this data that shows circumcision's are regrettable with many complaints? Perhaps a breakdown of the percentage of people who wish they hadn't had this done. I have honestly never heard of opposition to this, but again, this isn't at all comparable to chopping of a dick, or breasts. It's disingenuous to suggest it is.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

It's literally chopping off part of the dick...

Only because one is by a magnitude worse, doesn't make the other "OK".

The only ones disingenuous are those denying the similarities.

I totally get it though, certain topics are unpleasant when they hit close to home...
edit on 10-10-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

It's literally chopping off part of the dick...

Only because one is by a magnitude worse, doesn't make the other "OK".

The only ones disingenuous are those denying the similarities.

I totally get it though, certain topics are unpleasant when they hit close to home...

can I still get (heterosexual, [I'm a dude and dig chicks] sex) the traditional way with a circumcised dick? How about if they lop every bit of Mr. Happy off? Still good? NO? Hmmmm, sure sounds remarkably different.
edit on 10-10-2022 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

eta:
And who should this hurt by "hitting close to home"? I've been snipped, and have no complaints.
edit on 10-10-2022 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i Blame the Surgeons who perform

This on minors

StaySafe

Riouz

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   

You've been snipped without consent as a minor before you even knew what you lost. Of course you have no complaint.

You'll see the same thing with gender affirming mutilations, the earlier it's done the less "problems".

Circucision has given these sickos a great blueprint.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   

You've been snipped without consent as a minor before you even knew what you lost. Of course you have no complaint.

You'll see the same thing with gender affirming mutilations, the earlier it's done the less "problems".

Circucision has given these sickos a great blueprint.

If you really believe thay in rgards to mutilating children to "change sex"... then as far as I'm concerned you're part of the problem and it should be criminal for you to be within 1000 feet of any minor child
edit on 10/11/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join