It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you have been jabbed what to do.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This doctor seems to have gotten stuck in and found a solution for the micro-clotting. The usual approach is to prescribe warfarin to thin out the blood, but could eventually lead to strokes and bleeding. He's been jabbed and been on the medication which is safe and harmless for a while. He looks pretty fit, purely anecdotal, and with Spanish subtitles. It may be of interest, he also mentions that a tattooist contacted him and said that he is no longer seeing the small globules of blood when he is tattooing subjects anymore, which is an interesting observation if there was something like coagulation taking place again anecdotal but interesting.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
This doctor seems to have gotten stuck in and found a solution for the micro-clotting. The usual approach is to prescribe warfarin to thin out the blood, but could eventually lead to strokes and bleeding. He's been jabbed and been on the medication which is safe and harmless for a while. He looks pretty fit, purely anecdotal, and with Spanish subtitles. It may be of interest, he also mentions that a tattooist contacted him and said that he is no longer seeing the small globules of blood when he is tattooing subjects anymore, which is an interesting observation if there was something like coagulation taking place again anecdotal but interesting.www.bitchute.com...

The problem is, the hot batches aren't supposed to kill right away, it seems like they are supposed to take years and years to make it look like a "natural" problem.

With that said there are a ton of recommendations to detox the spike and breakdown the graphene (if that does actually exist). Things like NAC, CDS/MMS, vitamin d, vitamin C, black seed oil, and quercetin have been recommended. The FLCCC has a post vaxx protocol as well that recommends different types of fasting, which seems to be the most important point other than extreme measures like CDS etc.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

So, last I heard, the MRNA had a zero positive impact on overall survival rates while the viral vector showed a positive overall impact.

This is the best source I have found on the subject.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
What I'll do: Just keep on living my life like billions of other people who have been vaccinated. It's been over a year and a half since my first shot. Not a single issue. Billions have had the same experience.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I use this:

www.lifeextension.com...

It may enhance cardiovascular health by breaking down the protein by-products of blood coagulation called fibrin. Conveniently, Serrapeptase is able to dissolve the fibrin and other dead or damaged tissue without harming living tissue. This could enable the dissolution of atherosclerotic plaques without causing any harm to the inside of the arteries.
Serrapeptase has been used in Europe and Asia for over 25 years. Because the enzyme digests or dissolves all nonliving tissue, including blood clots, cysts and arterial plaque, it is used to treat a variety of conditions, including sprains and torn ligaments, postoperative swelling, venous thrombosis (clots in the legs), ear, nose and throat infections and atherosclerosis.

Abroad, Serrapeptase is marketed under a variety of names including, DanzenTM, AniflazymTM, and SerraZymeTM. In the United States, it has been used and marketed as Serrapeptase since 1997. A pain-reliever and anti-inflammatory supplement that has anti-clotting activities without the risk of stomach bleeding? Sounds too good to be true? Let’s look at the research.

The data
When searching PubMed for Serrapeptase, one can find close to 40 clinical studies, most of which are from European or Asian researchers, since Serrapeptase has not hit the mainstream in the U.S. The studies, on the whole, conclude that Serrapeptase can have tremendous benefits.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
What I did: No PCR test and no vaccinations. Two years later, worked the entire time and never got anything remotely described as Covid.

What I didn’t do: Participate in the experimental vaccines, so guess what I’m not worrying about?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
What I'll do: Just keep on living my life like billions of other people who have been vaccinated. It's been over a year and a half since my first shot. Not a single issue. Billions have had the same experience.

Amen, brother. Of course, the answer to that is that it will kill you EVENTUALLY. And if you die of a heart attack, or kidney disease, or of pancreatic cancer, or diabetes, they'll claim the "underlying cause" was the jab. That's the kind of reasoning that keeps places like ATS alive.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Amen, brother. Of course, the answer to that is that it will kill you EVENTUALLY. And if you die of a heart attack, or kidney disease, or of pancreatic cancer, or diabetes, they'll claim the "underlying cause" was the jab. That's the kind of reasoning that keeps places like ATS alive.

Lol, I know right, it might take 30-40 years for the liquid death to kick in!!

SMGDH

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yes I know these are muddy waters, we only know something is wrong is because the average death rates are going up way beyond chance. But considering the modern diet and lifestyle choices just taking some basic precautions might be a great idea anyway.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Billions had symptom less covid and the cause of death was still covid. The MSM hype lead you to participate in a medical trial on the believes that it was a super deadly virus, they scared you into doing something irrational.

It's cute you come here and point out the logical fallacy of the vaxx scare mongering, considering it's not even been 2 years you fell for the exact same scare mongering tactic.

Better late than never, I guess?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
What I did: No PCR test and no vaccinations. Two years later, worked the entire time and never got anything remotely described as Covid.

What I didn’t do: Participate in the experimental vaccines, so guess what I’m not worrying about?

Did something very similar!

Having been infected early on the pandemic and having no symptoms I continued my life as normal. No jabs and no medications for a disease which is very mild for most of us and despite the massive attempts to portray Covid-19 as if it is the Spanish Flu.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.cdc.gov...

Infection Fatality Rate around 0.15% for Covid-19 in comparison to the Spanish Flu which has an IFR of about 10%

In addition I refuse to participate in an ongoing experiment with unknown products where we don't know the short, medium, and long term effects, as well as the benefit to risk ratio.

It's that simple!

edit on 5-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Your reasoning is so great that you got involved in experimental gene therapy to avoid a cold.
Common sense and lacking spring to mind.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

Your reasoning is so great that you got involved in experimental gene therapy to avoid a cold.
Common sense and lacking spring to mind.

Don't forget that many may not even have basic knowledge when it comes to science & medicine.
Hence they easily lead or even mislead. Panic and irrationality as well as fear and paranoia play the greatest role but all are fuelled by the lack of basic knowledge.

If you have already been jabbed there is nothing more you can do.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

i think it was more of implicit trust in the NHS is how the UK got plus 90% but the subsequent loss of trust has reversed that to 10% on the boosters and that catastrophic loss in trust is why we are seeing an explosion in people dying at home rather than in NHS care..

I'm not even sure the trust can be rebuilt but then the NHS isn't intent on trying.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Yep. Every death is now vaccine related. I was supposed to die within 6 months. Then a year. Then 2 years. And I guess I have AIDS now lol.

Still waiting for the reaper to come knocking at my door. Or any health problems whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

i think it was more of implicit trust in the NHS is how the UK got plus 90% but the subsequent loss of trust has reversed that to 10% on the boosters and that catastrophic loss in trust is why we are seeing an explosion in people dying at home rather than in NHS care..

I'm not even sure the trust can be rebuilt but then the NHS isn't intent on trying.

It principle there has to be some trust in the health care system if there is decency and honesty around. But many feel very different as you pointed out abs have lost their trust in the NHS.

I don't think the vaccination program can continue forever. After the initial two dose regime there isn't much research or results on the benefits of a third dose. If you are not in the 60+ group or clinically vulnerable then you may as well forget about it.

But the results show precisely this. No much trust in the vaccination program and the NHS.

By the way I send you a PM yesterday but I don't know if you have seen your inbox

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   

This link is quite handy for looking at vaccination trends in England.

link

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

So you have been jabbed what to do.

I'm fine except for becoming magnetic.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Yep. Every death is now vaccine related. I was supposed to die within 6 months. Then a year. Then 2 years. And I guess I have AIDS now lol.

Still waiting for the reaper to come knocking at my door. Or any health problems whatsoever.

Nice echo chamber you have there.

You know that not every batch is the same. No one has a clue of what's in them all, but the world doesn't revolve around you're reaction or your specific batch. You don't even know what's in it. At best people are able to see that 5% of batches are responsible for 95% of all mortality. No other "vaxx" in history has this distribution pattern. So keep laughing and staying ignorant.

And don't forget to get your next experimental booster.
edit on 5-10-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Bit ironic, you talking about an echo chamber.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join