It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Case Report: Multifocal Necrotizing Encephalitis and Myocarditis after mRNA vaxx

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
(post by ColdWisdom removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

From the full text:

the spike protein was primarily detected in the vascular endothelium and sparsely in the glial cells but not in the neurons. Nevertheless, neuronal cell death was widespread in the encephalitic foci,

A contributory role of PD in the development of cardiomyopathy is indeed documented and cannot be ruled out with absolute certainty.

This is also the case for severe SARS-CoV-2 infections, where a systemic exposure to the virus and its spike protein elicits a strong immunological reaction in which the endothelial cells play a crucial role, leading to vascular dysfunction, immune-thrombosis, and inflammation

Lmao, what? That doesn't "debunk" anything. That's literally what I posted. And there's no nucleocapsid protein detected showing that it's not from Covid.

He probably hasn't read the study, as you would expect and is peddling the narrative again just as we have seen some of them doing in other threads. But they are becoming increasingly desperate due to lack of sources and valid arguments.

www.mdpi.com...

From the paper itself

"Surprisingly, only spike protein but no nucleocapsid protein could be detected within the foci of inflammation in both the brain and the heart, particularly in the endothelial cells of small blood vessels. Since no nucleocapsid protein could be detected, the presence of spike protein must be ascribed to vaccination rather than to viral infection. The findings corroborate previous reports of encephalitis and myocarditis caused by gene-based COVID-19 vaccines."

It clearly discusses myocarditis and encephalitis which both could be caused by the Covid vaccines. In the absence of the capsid protein and the presence of the spike protein one understands that we are simply talking about the vaccine which could cause serious issues as the study shows.

I don't know what the line of defense is at this case.

The author is a conspiracy theorist
The journal is small and obscure
The author is dishonest and incompetent
The study is biased
The peer reviewed process is rigged

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I have noticed there are very few people running around telling everyone else to get jabbed at this point.

Part is that COVID sin't front and center for them anymore. But part is also slow recognition that the benefits of the jab were a lie and there's growing silent regret and concern. I'd be concerned too if I had been injected with an experimental for profit corrupt toxin.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

From the full text:

the spike protein was primarily detected in the vascular endothelium and sparsely in the glial cells but not in the neurons. Nevertheless, neuronal cell death was widespread in the encephalitic foci,

A contributory role of PD in the development of cardiomyopathy is indeed documented and cannot be ruled out with absolute certainty.

This is also the case for severe SARS-CoV-2 infections, where a systemic exposure to the virus and its spike protein elicits a strong immunological reaction in which the endothelial cells play a crucial role, leading to vascular dysfunction, immune-thrombosis, and inflammation

Lmao, what? That doesn't "debunk" anything. That's literally what I posted. And there's no nucleocapsid protein detected showing that it's not from Covid.

I think the confusion on his arguments is very clear and obvious. I don't know how did he come up with the word 'debunk'?! Of what? And where? He must have mixed up the threads and answering you instead of someone else. It's just hilarious. Unless he really thinks he has debunked you...

He might be able to explain why there is no capsid protein but only spike protein. One could claim there is a stealth reason and hence it is SARS-CoV-2 and not the vaccine. This way the narrative doesn't fall apart and everything goes well in the Kingdom of convenience.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I have noticed there are very few people running around telling everyone else to get jabbed at this point.

Part is that COVID sin't front and center for them anymore. But part is also slow recognition that the benefits of the jab were a lie and there's growing silent regret and concern. I'd be concerned too if I had been injected with an experimental for profit corrupt toxin.

Lockdowns have stopped
Mass and mandatory vaccinations have been abandoned and vehemently opposed.

Those who still promote the above are very delusional and at odds with reality and common sense. They are detached from reality as we say.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I know im not the only one that doesnt bat an eye at any reply from Ahhrealmonsters at this point. This thing cannot be human. To really defend with 100% certainty, every single possible flaw and claim that there is something wrong with ol Jabitha, is highly obvious. Links and studies won't win this war but prove you're allegiance. If it were really on the human side, it would easily see all is not perfect and swell.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NautPsycho
I know im not the only one that doesnt bat an eye at any reply from Ahhrealmonsters at this point. This thing cannot be human. To really defend with 100% certainty, every single possible flaw and claim that there is something wrong with ol Jabitha, is highly obvious. Links and studies won't win this war but prove you're allegiance. If it were really on the human side, it would easily see all is not perfect and swell.

Can you give a bit more on this story.
As I don't know who you are referring to and what has happened

(post by AcerM removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3
Those who know, know.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to: v1rtu0s0

I think deep down Arg zom is terrified. As I'm sure he's had the jab along with as many boosters as possible. Thus, I believe his fight is really only fright!

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pitlover
reply to: v1rtu0s0

I think deep down Arg zom is terrified. As I'm sure he's had the jab along with as many boosters as possible. Thus, I believe his fight is really only fright!

It's 2022 and we're not knee deep in dead.

If VAIDS were real we'd know by now.

We're not magnetic, we don't emit Bluetooth signals, and shedding turned out to be a hoax. So I would seem to be on the right side of history on this one.

(post by thethinkingman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

have noticed there are very few people running around telling everyone else to get jabbed at this point.

We're almost 2 years into vaxxing, I'm pretty certain that everyone who can be convinced has been convinced. So the fact that people aren't trying to convince you anymore does not mean that they've changed their minds, it means that they're given up trying to get you to change your mind.

Where I live we've been at Herd immunity for some time now. Due to the vax we've gone from ground zero for delta to more or less back to normal for the best part of a year.

With probably 90 percent of adults double or triple vaxxed the only people left to convince are children who frankly don't need vaxxing, and people in tinfoil hats who think that the vax is a new holocaust designed to finish what the Germans started in the 1930s.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The US is a big country. Here in my state, we've been open and mandate free for more than a year now. I don't know of a single person who died of the vid, although a "vaxxt" friend of our family spent several months in the hospital from covid (despite the claims that it keeps people from being hospitalized) ventilated fighting for his life last year.

A very good friend of mine and member here is currently in rehab for heart problems resulting from the vaxx. My aunt developed myelofibrosis and AML shortly after her booster too. She had a low grade fever after the jab which lasted for weeks, followed by pain and fatigue and finally the diagnosis. Her life has been absolute hell ever since.
My vaxxt husband and daughter had covid over Christmas, but me and my unvaxxt son did not (we share a house and no one was isolating during that time).
Vaxxt and boosted bro and sis in law, vaxxt and boosted sister in law and her husband, vaxxt and boosted uncle and cousin and her husband, vaxxt and boosted coworkers all got the vid also.
Science uses all the data available from which to draw conclusions, and you're right! My mind is made up.

edit on 4-10-2022 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I'd have to say that the only remnants of distrust in vaccines for covid 19 I see anymore is here on ATS and only then by a handful of members.

I get the hesitancy we had at first and I understand the reluctance of some to trust the vaccines but all we seem to have left now is some die hards clutching at straws and they must at some point have to give in to the overwhelming fact that not that many people had the kind of adr's they predicted and life pretty much moved on.

I suppose you'll always have a small section of society that will think a certain way and nothing will change that.

a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

LOL well you're not looking hard enough.

The members defending this junk are numbered at about 8.

Also the vast majority of my friends and even family luckily are done with the booster train. Thank God they re wising up.

<< 1    3 >>

join