It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They look around like they are being attacked and drop

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Wild video. I think most of those are tonic-clonic/ grand mal seizures. They can even have visual hallucinations.
The head turning is sometimes found in these seizures:

pn.bmj.com...

Patients with seizures arising from the contralateral dorsolateral frontal cortex (involving the frontal eye fields) may show early head version (forced, sustained and extreme turning of the head with neck extension) and eye version.

These are videos with the head turning although they are sitting with head of bed elevated.

About 1 min in on this video:

Now the question is why? Do they have a history of epilepsy or is the cause something else? I have my suspicions and would love to know the cause.

edit on 1-10-2022 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2022 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Wow is this the newest TikTok dance craze?

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
With the amount of cameras everywhere in China, it wouldn't be a big surprise to see people having seizures on camera. Some seizures induce hallucinations which is probably what we are seeing here. The fact you see neurological clues as well like clutching of the hands and stiff limbs.

I'm fairly certain you are seeing seizures here. It's hard to know if there is an uptick as we have no reference to when these videos were taken. If all of these videos were in the same day, I'd be concerned but for all we know this is an entire years worth.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

You beat me too it.

Solid contribution to the thread.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Thanks! This is my first successful time posting youtube videos. I am happy with myself right now - lol.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Yes a grand mal seizure, but you don't see that many of them these days, as the medication is quite good, and generally speaking people sense the "Aura" before one comes on or used to before the drugs. Years back I would see Mabey onc a year, just in the general day-to-day activities.
When electro-convulsive therapy was used, the patient would have a Grand mal seizure-induced, by a voltage going across the brain. one of the signs i couldn't see in these vids was the Jaw clamping down during the fit. So whatever we seem to be talking about it seems some sort of electrical discharge is going off in these people's brains for some reason.
They used to call it "The falling sickness" Ceasar used to have them, the people were considered special as during the fit they were with the Gods.
edit on 1-10-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

The angel of death is appearing to people when their time is up.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Saloon

It does sort of look like the death twitch during the partition period.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Now the question is why? Do they have a history of epilepsy or is the cause something else? I have my suspicions and would love to know the cause.

Worms are responsible in roughly 50% of persons who present with seizures.
MS is also causally related. Over 90% (it's closer to 100%) have larvae present in their CSF.

# 1623

edit on 1-10-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Could be a half dozen different enzymes that are effected by something that can cause this. What is causing the inhibition or inducing of those enzymes is what should be looked at.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

My Military friend says "Def not fake, muscles were locked up to a point you can’t fake. Looked like nerve agent but on individual scale is weird"

So if anyone has any idea's wtf is going on he'd like to know too.. as would I

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I get complex partial seizures from the temporal lobe. The last video there described this pretty well, I can tell if the risk is raising beforehand and can take a taurine or eat certain foods to bring the risk back down. Had this for twenty years now, I have got better at identifying risk factors over the years, I can now identify things over an hour or two before the risk comes. Not that hard to control it as long as I have what I need with me when needed. I not only need to eat certain foods, I can't eat some things too, some of the foods I can't eat much of I used to like...but it is better to eliminate those foods than to suffer the side effects of the anti-eleptic meds...Oh wait...the neurologist would not prescribe any anymore since I was falling apart from the side effects and she told me I was too nice a guy to kill. I gave them a good shot, but the symptoms just kept getting worse and every class of med she tried had a different side effect profile which was just as dangerous. So, if I had continued I would be dead fifteen years ago and would not be suffering. She was surprised I had survived when I went back in six months....so many tests came back so bad after being on them she never expected I would make it.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Fascinating!

www.cdc.gov...

Neurocysticercosis is the most severe form of cysticercosis, an infection caused by ingesting tapeworm eggs (Taenia solium). Once these eggs are in the bloodstream, the larvae can travel into the brain and form cysts, causing neurocysticercosis (NCC). Symptoms of NCC can include seizures, headaches, or dizziness, although some patients with NCC show no symptoms. The greatest risk of getting NCC is through close contact with a tapeworm carrier. It is also possible for people with a tapeworm infection to infect themselves with NCC, a process called autoinfection.

NCC is the leading cause of acquired epilepsyexternal icon in many parts of the world, including Latin America, Asia, and sub-Saharan Africa. On average, 29% of epilepsy in endemic countries is caused by NCC. In some countries, the average may approach 50%.

stanforddaily.com...

A recent Stanford study led by infectious diseases instructor at the Stanford School of Medicine John Openshaw has uncovered high levels of tapeworm infections among elementary schoolers in the western portion of China’s Sichuan province.

According to the World Health Organization, the tapeworm infection, also known as neurocysticercosis, is one of the leading causes of deaths from food-borne diseases and accounts for 30 percent of epilepsy cases in areas where the parasite is endemic. Seven million people are estimated to be affected in China alone.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I hate to hear you suffer from seizures and glad you have found a way to manage them. I am going to look into taurine.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The first guy who looks at the camera is having a grand mal/tonic-clonic siezure. He has a clear aura/absense moment then goes into tonic stage - I have them myself and they're not pretty to look at but the 1000 yard stare/gurning/wildman expression prior to one is standard seizure behaviour.

A few of the others look like typical seizures of partial/petit mal epillepsy but the one with the guy dancing doesn't look epillepsy related - more like drugs.

There's 1000s of known common conditions/substances that cause people to drop and start convulsing from fever, heart issues, low blood sugar, recent head trauma etc....so not sure where the assumption it's some new condition or craze is coming from.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I know what it is, nanomachine swarms.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I'm, calling bs on 98% of these vids. Watch them all again. Either people are blind and not helping or one or 2 help. If I saw someone fall like this I'd be helping. in Whatever way I can, I haven't seen someone have a seizure since my little sister about 30 years ago.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Targeted electronic interference of the brain from the cameras themselves.
This is a test , this is only a test.....

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   

The first and this video was really weird. I don't know much about seizures, do people hallucinate before they seize, why would they be having a seizure? If this iz from the vaccinations, why haven't I seen it here?? Where I live? I would definitely call ambulance if I saw someone act like this. Interesting indeed..

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Saloon

I thought of that too but thought it would be too out there. 🤷‍♀️

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join