It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Paul Marik, 2nd Most Published Doctor In The World, Fired For Questioning Narrative

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Funny how any medical guy they rely on is always a World renowned top expert, too.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Look guys...It's just not working. If you're satisfied with your rebuttals and think all the pressing of buttons is winning over someone out there, it's not. There is nothing you can say. You get a pat on the back for your communication skills but as far convincing goes, the opposite effect is occurring. I speak for the onlookers out there. You are ineffective for the side you play for. Please do not stop though because your darkness is actually serving the light. To those who think their posts are being hijacked and ruined by slick comebacks and avalanche of nonsense techniques, don't trip whatsoever. Keep sharing the information as it is revealed. Youre doing great and your heart is in the right place. As far as these credential crackbabies are concerned, thank you for your blatant blown cover. You have shown us that you exist which is the best information one can receive.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NautPsycho

Thanks for your patronizing self serving post.

You speak for whom?

Your echo chamber chums?

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

good link shows for the last 400-500 years the experts stop believing in a flat earth.

Belief in a flat Earth among educated Europeans was almost nonexistent from the Late Middle Ages onward,

Let's pretend is doesn't mean that for thousands of years before then they believed in the flat earth.

Just like the Flat earthers of old your science of mRNA safety is fool proof - But without any real proof it's all guess work.

Anyone seen the results of the Sars-cov-2 challenge trials yet?

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Those who see through your intentions. You are welcome by the way. Thank you for all that you post. You are valued for your obvious nature. I commend you for the concrete effect you've had on the many. As I tip my hat to you sir, I ask you put another penny of your thoughts in it for me to see it's really a chucky cheese coin.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

good link shows for the last 400-500 years the experts stop believing in a flat earth.

Belief in a flat Earth among educated Europeans was almost nonexistent from the Late Middle Ages onward,

Let's pretend is doesn't mean that for thousands of years before then they believed in the flat earth.

Just like the Flat earthers of old your science of mRNA safety is fool proof - But without any real proof it's all guess work.

Anyone seen the results of the Sars-cov-2 challenge trials yet?

They approved the new mrna "vaxxine" based on a trial of 8 mice, instead of years of human trials, so were going backwards currently

(post by chr0naut removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

More patronizing?

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I am being very sincere and supremely applaud you. Your work and those like you is honest and treasured by those who know. Your contributions have been paramount in revealing a previously speculated existence.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Thanks. I think?

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 25shadesofgraybeard
"Different people's experience with COVID-19 has been widely variable.

However, for most people, COVID-19 worsens over the first three days, with day three being the worst symptomatically, and then after that, most people start to get over the symptoms fairly rapidly and the bout of illness is over in 5-7 days after initial infection.

How would you even know that ivermectin did anything at all?" - chr0naut

Just wondering, how do you know that your beloved jabs have did anything helpful for covid at all? The bad side effects seem to be mounting everyday, but how do you know they helped anybody, other then make big pharma record breaking profits on the tax payers dime? All the jabbed folks could have just as easily overcome as well. Exact same argument.

The falling CFR and hospitalization rates that began with the roll-out of the vaccines argue strongly for their effectiveness. Also, the clinical trials under controlled situations showed strong effect on the immune system's creation of antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, and specifically to the spike protein.

Cell cultures in-vitro, extracted from vaccinated test subjects, showed resistance to the virus, strong immune response, reductions in viral load, and in duration of infection. All of this could be seen in real-time and in comparison to cultures taken from un-vaccinated donors.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Nevertheless, for the majority of SARS-CoV-2-infected individuals, COVID-19 will remain asymptomatic or only mildly symptomatic . Although SARS-CoV-2 may also circulate in the gastrointestinal tract, being a respiratory virus, the virus itself or its related antigens will not, in most cases, impact tissues and organs other than the respiratory system (RS)

In most of SARS-CoV-2-infected carriers the virus is contained in the upper RS, resulting in either no symptoms or mild symptoms . A minority will require hospitalization; this is due to severe symptoms which develop due to extensive inflammation, a process often referred to as a ‘cytokine storm’, causing ARDS which may be accompanied by viremia and can lead to systemic multiorgan collapse. The risk for severe COVID-19 increases significantly with age or pre-existing comorbidities, and younger individuals have a substantially lower risk – even compared to influenza infection – for developing severe COVID-19

link
edit on 27-9-2022 by thethinkingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   

In support of the possibility that there is a wide range of S protein binders, Aβ1 – 42 (the 42 amino acid form of amyloid β in cerebrospinal fluid) was found to bind with high affinity to the S1 subunit and ACE2. Aβ1 – 42 strengthened the binding of S1 to ACE2 and increased viral entry and production of IL-6 in a SARS-CoV-2 pseudovirus infection mouse model.

Data from this surrogate mouse model with IV inoculation of Aβ1 – 42 showed that the clearance of Aβ1 – 42 in the blood was dampened in the presence of the extracellular domain of the S protein trimers .

Given the wide ACE2 expression in human brain , a study of particular interest showed that IV-injected radioiodinated S1 (I-S1) readily crossed by adsorptive transcytosis the blood–brain barrier in male mice, was taken up by brain regions, and entered the parenchymal brain space.

I-S1 was also taken up by the lung, spleen, kidney, and liver; intranasally administered I-S1 also entered the brain, although at lower levels than after i.v. administration .

Similarly, S1 was found to disrupt the blood–brain barrier integrity at a 3D blood–brain barrier microfluidic model . In support of this, biodistribution studies of the mRNA–LNP platform by Moderna in Sprague Dawley rats revealed the presence of low levels of mRNA in the brain, indicating that the mRNA–LNPs can cross the blood–brain barrier

link
edit on 27-9-2022 by thethinkingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: thethinkingman

Myocarditis is rare following vaccination, with international data showing 1 to 13 cases per 100,000 vaccine doses.
The rare condition is caused by many things, including viral infection, and about 95 people with myocarditis are seen in hospitals in New Zealand each year.

Other than it's sad someone lost there life, nothing else really needs saying other what I've quoted, do we even know if this person had any underlying conditions.
All medications have some sort of side effect if it was caused by the jab.

You seemed to like to go off topic/thread drift with your typing impediment herp derp random posts of nothing, or are you saying your a "special needs" person?

Herp a derp Another, lesser known name for a special person. Meant to be as offensive as the word retard. Though it can be used as universally as the word "f*ck" such as "Quit being a such herp-a-derp" or "go be a herp-a-derp somewhere else". however the word can be butchered to be simply "herp" or "derp".

he knows exactly what he’s talking about. You fools won’t ever admit the vaccine kills and sucks, but it does.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

ahhh, cheers mate. What can you do eh? its easier to fool than it is to tell them how they've been fooled.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: thethinkingman

ahhh, cheers mate. What can you do eh? its easier to fool than it is to tell them how they've been fooled.

Doesn’t matter which cardiologist flips sides based on the data. It doesn’t matter which country changes it policies based on age groups and risk factors, it doesn’t matter that data shows 9 out of 10 in the hospital are triple jabbed or more, it doesn’t matter that the vaccines show negative efficacy and immune impairment the more frequently you get jabbed, it doesn’t matter that myocarditis can be fatal and was completely normalized while the sniffles and a cough were demonized. These ppl will never admit to being wrong. It’s not worth the effort.

The Jabs are dangerous and ineffective. That should be the new slogan plastered all over msm networks, but I don’t think Pfizer will be paying the networks to broadcast that.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I prefer "insane and expensive".

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: NautPsycho
a reply to: chr0naut
It baffles me how at this point, reasonable doubt hasn't crept in, at the very least. How can you really subscribe to this still? All the lurkers out there must read these threads with the same thing on their minds. I'm kicking back reading this all like whoa...they really do have agents in these forums going hard in the paint. How do you defend any of this? OBVIOUSLY, something isn't right and hasn't been right but I don't have a link for anything so let me go back to Lurkland.

I've been asking ' chr0naut' these same questions since the beginning of the " Pandemic " and even now as the curtain is lifting chr0 just sticks to the narrative.

I presume one day chr0 will mysteriously disappear from ATS and reappear under a different allies .

It's over chr0 I'm telling you pull chute now pull chute now your gonna burn in mate.
edit on 27-9-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

He was disciplined over prescribing drugs of dependence to people who were not his patients.

How do you define a patient? If he was prescribing medications to someone its sounds like they are a patient. I have lived with family members having drugs of dependency issues, its tough. This whole opioid crisis is not like a switch you can quickly turn on or off, there are life long implications going on.

As for all the details, who knows? Was he just filling in for people who's regular doctor was away? If he was not fully up to all the patients conditions in providing a script, not stopping a drug of dependency is a good thing. It is a traumatic process to go through, as a doctor you would want to time to asses that it is in the benefit of the patient and they are ready to stop such treatment.

The whole thing looks like some weak case as the medical establishment is looking for something to discredit Dr Marik. Not all doctors will prescribe drugs of dependence due to the issues that come with it. There is a lot of review in the background to help the doctors find that fine line. Why have these issues only been brought up now rather than at the time it happened if Dr Marick was abusing his position?

With the adversarial system of justice we have, some seam to think that it is easier to silence the doctor rather than address what he has to say. There is some strange psychology going on as denial is used to address the financial conflicts of interest going on.
edit on 28-9-2022 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I've been asking ' chr0naut' these same questions since the beginning of the " Pandemic " and even now as the curtain is lifting chr0 just sticks to the narrative.

I know it is tough and frustrating having our perceptions and beliefs challenged. Can be even tougher eating that humble pie at times when we got something wrong. If denying ignorance was that easy, everyone would be doing it. With the scale of the information war we are in, it does take many pages of arguments and bickering to find a few feet of ground at times.

chr0naut does make a good devils advocate. He/she/it does do a lot of research and presents a strong presentation of the challenges the truth is facing. Our job is not to defend the truth, it does that by itself well enough, but find it. If Chr0naught or any other member is going of the rails, then there must be a well reasoned and articulate somewhere to get things back on track.

I don't want to live in some echo chamber or bubble where everyone kisses each others butt. In looking for the truth of how and why our reality is the way it is does suck at times. If there is some path out of this mess we need to know where we are and where we want to go.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join