It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not only were millions killed in the short term...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

You did.

My bad!

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: MaxxAction

My neighbor/friend caught Covid, and she now has dementia. 57 yo psyche nurse. I don’t recognize her anymore. It sux watching her decline.

She didn’t get the Covid shot til after infected. She up until she caught Covid had refused to take it.

Seeing her daughter crying some days is heartbreaking as well 🥲.

Dementia from the experimental drug, possibly.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Of course, Graphene is attracted to electricity centers, e.g., heart or brain. PCR tests inject it up the brain without detour.

Hence sudden deaths, hence neurodegeneration (graphene's toxicity is well known, does destroy what it touches once charged. When the thin graphite discharges near the heart, fatal arrhythmias result.)

But that's only the prelude ...

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Dementia from the experimental drug, possibly.

I had a similar thought. One of the articles I read about this stated it was not clear if Covid caused the dementia or the patient already had dementia, and the Covid aggravated and worsened the dementia.

At this point, it's just as likely that it wasn't Covid, or Covid alone, but the drugs used for treatment. Specifically the experimental drugs, because the PTB prohibited the use of pre-existing common drugs with a long history of use with minimal adverse effects. It's possible that the treatment drugs caused a known risk (viral infection, Vitamin D deficiency, etc) to be much greater. That it isn't Covid itself.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I don't know anymore, man.

We all had theories that 'those in control' got saline or placebos, but now a lot of them really are sounding more idiotic than usual.

Sometimes some of the theories about a non-human species doing all this for the takeover of Earth begins to make sense.

As a thought experiment only, of course .

a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kovalevsky

What is this about PCR tests and graphene? Can you elaborate?

I have never had a 'covid' 'test' nor 'injection' but I fear I may have to take a test next summer.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

By no means should you so much as approach such a test within a 10-foot pole radius.
These are brain jabs.

www.twitch.tv...

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Members will all assume that this is due to the vaccines and say as much with various levels of absurdity.

Yeah : because anyone doubting that the Jabs™ are anything but perfect Science™, Big-Pharma™ are saviors, and Governments™ just want to help their Citizens™ : is absurd.

You're defending the Jabs™, before anyone even attacks them ?
Not absurd ?

Guess it's good to know what side of your bread has the butter on it.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yeah, every day is a fortune.

These people know too much....

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

I'm married.

You should try sex sometime.

On your own doesn't really count.

(post by Kovalevsky removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

In my mind there’s the possibility that vaccines have a nefarious purpose but I’ve yet to see direct evidence to convince me of that fact. What I will say is that in my observation they certainly aren’t as effective as initially billed, at the very least the pandemic was driven by profit rather than health.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Outcomes at least 90 days since onset of myocarditis after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination in adolescents and young adults in the USA: a follow-up surveillance study

Between Aug 24, 2021, and Jan 12, 2022, we collected data for 519 (62%) of 836 eligible patients who were at least 90 days post-myocarditis onset: 126 patients via patient survey only, 162 patients via health-care provider survey only, and 231 patients via both surveys.

Median patient age was 17 years (IQR 15–22); 457 (88%) patients were male and 61 (12%) were female. 320 (81%) of 393 patients with a health-care provider assessment were considered recovered from myocarditis by their health-care provider, although at the last health-care provider follow-up, 104 (26%) of 393 patients were prescribed daily medication related to myocarditis.

Of 249 individuals who completed the quality-of-life portion of the patient survey, four (2%) reported problems with self-care, 13 (5%) with mobility, 49 (20%) with performing usual activities, 74 (30%) with pain, and 114 (46%) with depression.

In the subset of patients with abnormal findings at the time of myocarditis diagnosis, abnormal diagnostic markers or abnormal imaging were also observed at follow-up in seven (12%) of 60 with initial abnormal echocardiograms, 19 (5%) of 387 with initial elevated troponin levels, and 47 (32%) of 146 with initial abnormal cardiac MRIs (figure 4).

There was substantial hetero - geneity in cardiac biomarkers, imaging, and patient functional status between patients considered recovered or not recovered from myocarditis (appendix 1 p 16).

All cardiac test results (ie, echocardiogram, electrocardio - gram, cardiac MRI, and troponin) were available for follow-up review in only 199 (62%) of 320 patients considered recovered, 44 (68%) of 65 considered not recovered, and three (38%) of eight with an unknown recovery status

Despite clinical improvements and normalisation of most diagnostic test results, as noted by health-care providers, half of patients (178/357) surveyed continued to report at least one symptom potentially associated with myocarditis after COVID-19 vaccination.

One possible explan ation for the persistence of symptoms is that approxi mately 50% of patients reported depression or anxiety, conditions that can manifest as symptoms associated with myocarditis, such as chest pain or palpitations.

29 The meaning of the cardiac MRI findings among the subset of patients who received cardiac imaging is unclear. Evidence of ongoing myocarditis on follow-up cardiac MRIs based on modified Lake Louise criteria 25 was uncommon.

However, consistent with the few published case series of myocarditis after mRNA COVID-19 vaccin ation, we observed that nearly half of patients (71/151) with follow-up cardiac MRIs had residual late gadolinium enhancement, suggestive of myocardial scarring

lancet

Seriously.....SPREAD THE WORD. STOP THIS NOW.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

The long-term effects of Covid seen to be a highly ignored topic, similar to vaccine side effects. Covid has become so polarized that it's difficult for most people to have a mature conversation about it. Most are heavily swayed one way or the other anc focus on one side of this mess.

I have long-term neurological side effects of Covid and I have a friend who's had side effects from the vaccine. We find ourselves in the unfortunate position where we can't talk to others about it. Even doctors aren't immune to this polarization. I'm at a loss for words about it.

Imho, we're probably going to have to wait it out until the problems become large enough to no longer ignore, or they will work themselves out.

edit on 26-9-2022 by InwardDiver because: spelling

edit on 26-9-2022 by InwardDiver because: removed accidental smiley face

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

My neighbor/friend caught Covid, and she now has dementia. 57 yo psyche nurse. I don’t recognize her anymore. It sux watching her decline.

She didn’t get the Covid shot til after infected. She up until she caught Covid had refused to take it.

Seeing her daughter crying some days is heartbreaking as well 🥲.

Maybe the vaccine did it... just sayin.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
Then, why the heck did she get vaccinated, if she was ALREADY infected, and built immunity to COVID?

You'd think a trained nurse would know NOT to take a vaccine for something you're already immune to.

Edit, this is in response to ktempar's post. (ATS is acting up)

I still can't get over the furor over the vaccine. In my area the overwhelming majority were totally against it, a few like my husband were ordered to get the vaccine for their job, most refused to get it - and I am talking about those working in the medical field and their families, and children.
One woman lost her job at a medical facility because she would not get the vaccine, and she had a young child. She was then evicted because of non-payment of her rent.
If people working in the medical field were refusing the vaccine, calling it 'dangerous', one has to wonder.
What a mess that virus was, I wonder what is next.
edit on 27-9-2022 by RonnieJersey because: Add a sentence

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Some say there's special microscopic Chimera cells in theVAX and it has timed release properties!! 😎

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

the jailing of these scum bag liars and hopefully major restriction of genetic engineering of any kind. Should only be used for observational purposes for atleast 500 to 1000 years, so we actually know what the # we're dealing with. Then review it next millennium.

We're not smart enough to work things out, so we have to break things on purpose and see what happens. This is the worst thing you could do when you're trying to do that with the most sacred thing such as dna, which gives all life.....life. Some retarded mutated ape thinks they can just play around with all this????

Go look into all these "scientists" killing animals for "research". Crazy horrible torturing of animals. But its for "science".
All that is very downplayed and supressed....because you and everyone would be completely outraged if you even knew a tiny sliver of whats being done.

And other gullible morons swallow up the potentials and promises whilst disregarding every single failure before this, how promises were made and ....didnt happen and infact horribly insane things happened.

edit on 27-9-2022 by thethinkingman because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4 >>

join