It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and Triangular Craft in New Insignia for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   

original source: Reddit/UFOs

That is apparently the new insignia for the ODNI's
National Intelligence Manager for Aviation (NIM-A)
www.airdomainintelligence.mil...
(You can see the old ODNI one at that link, with the eagle next to the new one with the UFO)

dni.gov page on NIM-Aviation:

The National Intelligence Manager for the Air Domain serves as the Director of National Intelligence's principle adviser on air domain issues.
NIM-Aviation leads Intelligence Community efforts to identify, analyze, and integrate intelligence on threats and vulnerabilities in the air domain.
NIM-Aviation coordinates with air domain community stake holders (defense, federal, state, local, tribal, territorial, international, private sector, and academia) to support and advocate for intelligence priorities and opportunities to strengthen the safety and security of the Air Domain.

Notes:
- The logo is used on the above page as a link button which redirects to af.mil
- There is an image of a classic UFO in the bottom left of the insignia
- There is also a triangular craft in light blue featured at the forefront of the aircraft formation

ETA: There appears to be an embroidered patch as well:

Here's a bit of info provided by the commenters on the OP:
- The drone in the image appears similar to a US RQ7, but the diamond body shape more closely resembles a Turkish TB2
- The fighter silhouette closely resembles that of a Russian SU-57.
- Dark blue plane is possibly a Boeing E-6 mercury
- The .mil domain is based at the defense logistic agency in Ohio and appears to be a legit USG webpage

Questions:
- What is the triangle craft in light blue? Is there anything that matches this silhouette?
This looks close to the descriptions of TR3B type aircraft
- If real, is this just someone's 'get with the times' design, or a hint of a nudge towards disclosure?
- Did someone hack the site?
That would be hugely, hugely illegal as it's an official USG .mil site, right?

Thoughts?

edit on 25-9-2022 by ADAMandEVIL because: Eta edits

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL
Has the DNI had a symbiotic relationship witht he air force?? I dont recall, but it certainly seems out of place to say the least. Very peculiar choice indeed.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Good catch. What an odd bit to add to an insignia, especially as the USAF (and the intel community) for decades dismissed UFO sightings and treated witnesses thereof as fools.

The "triangle aircraft" resembles aircraft like the F-111 when the wings are swept back.

The insignia I see on the web page is marginally different, showing something like portholes or vents of some kind on the bottom of the UFO.

Cheers

edit on 25-9-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: Try Two

edit on 25-9-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: clarification

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Looks like an iron sombrero to me.

Stop huffing swamp gas. Jk. Lol. 😉

⭐+🇺🇸

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The magic doesn’t work if they don’t show you first.

Kinda like the white hand on the face of the Uruk-Hai to symbolize a new force ready to deploy.

My guess is they’re ready to roll out the crafts with rainbow beams and the simulated alien invasion.

Something about Von Bronn’s WW3 prediction…..

Strange Days.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The F-111 is close but doesn't match the silhouette in the insignia.
F-111 profile has a clear gap between wings and body, and obvious shoulders.
The insignia triangle has a straight edge front to back, no shoulders and no gaps

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Jeremy Corbell has picked up on this, too:

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   
A generic delta/arrow is used in many aviation/aerospace patches, however - if it turns out this is not just a fake uploaded by haxors for lols (with badly integrated 50's UFO).....the blue delta reminds me of one of the NGAD designs used by the AF to celebrate their 73rd birthday.

www.aerotime.aero...

Note the weird aperiodic pattern used in the graphic.
Almost looks like Penrose tiling .....

ETA: The comparisons to the F111 also reminded me of Steve Gibsons north sea tri sighting.
His account of planform was very similar to this and the only (white) aircraft possibility was some old 60's design.... whose name escapes me.
edit on 25-9-2022 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   
NVM.

edit on 25-9-2022 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   
At least the UFO crafts depicted are from cooperative and Allied Forces, from what I've been led to believe.

Not saying I'm right, just what I've heard over the years from various sources who claim to be "in the know".

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADAMandEVIL
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The F-111 is close but doesn't match the silhouette in the insignia.
F-111 profile has a clear gap between wings and body, and obvious shoulders.
The insignia triangle has a straight edge front to back, no shoulders and no gaps

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Perhaps the Military base on Baltros sala, Ecuador related hence the placement of the UFO in the picture.
Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Might be supposed to represent the likes of the Lockheed Martin SR-72 that's in development.

Or the fabled Aurora.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Come on now, you guys know that is just an image of “Swamp Gas”

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Here are a couple of conceptualized logo insignia’s for the UAPTF (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force) back when that office came about.

UAPTF: What is coming? Is this the right time?

👽

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
It appears to fit the profile of the …..yet to be unveiled…..USAF (or Space Force) SR-91 Aurora

Which is rumored or denied to exist ….. there have been several artist renditions in the guessing game of what it actually looks like if existing at all……

I’ll put my money on the SR-91 Aurora ……

No doubt people are going to want to discuss and question what that triangle shape is………Perhaps an unveiling of a new triangular (Delta) shape aircraft is soon to be debuted to the general public. The logo, the patch, being the teaser.

👽
edit on 25-9-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Those are one and the same.First flew in 89 or 90.There were 4 scheduled to be built IIRC.Two stage engine,manned or unmanned optional,mach 6 capable,burned a methane based fuel,which meant we had to have special fuel cells and isolation valves installed on our KC10 and 135 we supported the testing with.Told about this by a Lockheed employer,with ID,who told me several months before we had to have the tanks installed.So noI,Ididn't sign any NDA about this.a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Just sayin

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

That sighting lost pretty much all credibility when the “expert” said that he could tell that it was a KC-135Q because it had different engines than other KC-135s.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

The “SR-91” doesn’t exist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join