It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLASHBACK: Video Shows Bill Gates Told Trump Not To Investigate Ill Effects Of Vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
For a guy with no medical degree, Bill Gates has certainly given us some memorable quotes over the years.

"There's been over a 20 to 1 return" (profit on vaccines) -Bill Gates
"Now if we do a really good job with vaccines" (we could lower the earths population by 10-15%) -Bill Gates
"The FINAL SOLUTION which is a year to two years off is the vaccine" -Bill Gates
"Robert Kennedy Jr. was advising him that vaccines were causing bad things, and I said no, that's a dead end." -Bill Gates

Recently an MSNBC Trump hit piece video began circulating the internet again where Bill Gates is poking fun at Trump's ignorance. The interesting thing about this is that he admits that Robert Kennedy Jr. (an advocate for vaccine safety who wrote The Real Anthony Fauci--#1 Best Seller on Amazon with 5 stars, and also a book that the press avoids like AIDS) was advising Trump about setting up an oversight panel on vaccine safety. Bill Gates claims that he shouldn't do that, and it would "be a bad thing." Because obviously there are certain things we shouldn't have oversight over.

“And then the second time I saw him was the March after that. So March 2017 in the White House, in both of those two meetings, he asked me if vaccines weren’t a bad thing, because he was considering a commission to look into the ill effects of vaccines. And somebody, his name is Robert Kennedy Jr. was advising him that vaccines were causing bad things. And I said, no, that’s a dead end. That would be a bad thing, don’t do that,” Gates said.

RECENT TWITTER DISCUSSION

SOURCE

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It’s looking like Trump has a weakness for taking bad advice and hiring swamp rats.

In all fairness though there doesn’t seem to be a very big pool of good guys that he can find to depend on.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This is just the tip of the iceberg concerning Gates' evil.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
This is just the tip of the iceberg concerning Gates' evil.

True, but he's one of the few that let's things slip often.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If anyone wants to see this crumb for what he is, watch the microsoft anti trust lawsuit.... total liar.

He literally claims his computer sent the email when asked if he sent an incriminating email....
edit on 16-9-2022 by thethinkingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: thethinkingman

Technically he was correct. He was not plugged into the internet personally, that was his computer. "Did you type up the email and hit send?" should of been the next question.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

A truly evil man, doing truly evil things. F*&^ him and his farmland!

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: andr3w68

True, why does he have so much farm land? To sit on it so it can't be farmed?

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Yeah, if I had the total net worth that this useless nerd has I would be trying to save the world with my ideas and wealth instead of trying to murder it with his! My username on here would also be TheChosenOne instead of what it is now! I am the exact opposite of Bill Gates, the anti-BillG if you will. But since I'm a poor man that has very little, nope! Mr. Doomsday it is just like his is!
edit on 16-9-2022 by DoomsdayDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: andr3w68

Then he would of just said he spoke his thoughts.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

For content - which I know you don't like - this was because Robert Kenedy Junior was telling Trump that vaccines cause autism.

At that time Kenedy Jr was big into that particular conspiracy Link

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

True, why does he have so much farm land? To sit on it so it can't be farmed?

Except that he is farming it. Which you'd know if you'd simply viewed it on Google Earth.

Gates has all of that farmland because it's a solid investment that diversifies his portfolio outside of the tech sector.

It holds its value when his other investments might slip because it's value is effected by different factors.

Link

Of course, you'd have known all of this if you'd researched anywhere other than an echo chamber conspiracy forum.

This is common knowledge.

top topics

join