It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Cash for your Safety

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Today I went to a country market and bought some apples and honey.

There were signs everywhere “No cash for your safety”.
I get up to pay and the cashier jams my credit card into the reader and hands it back to me.

So it got me thinking, what safety? Again, the key words “YOUR SAFETY” She is still touching my card, I’m still touching it. If anything there is LESS safety because if I were paying with cash I could give it and not get change back, so there would be less back and forth touching. Oh, I know it has absolute ZERO to do with touching. So I’d have a lot more respect for these places if they just said No cash and left the “reason” off. Or just be truthful, it’s easier, it’s easier to do book keeping, it’s less of a hassle for them to not have to take to the bank. One thing it is not, is SAFER for me.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Just continued covid theater combined with laziness.

No cash means they don't have to balance a register. Don't have to make a deposit at the bank....

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Unless they required a mask and were wearing gloves, they're full of sh**.

Places like that, I just turn and walk out.

I've been having a lot of tests lately and the coffee shop at the hospital had a sign that said "Cash Only". I walked in, saw the sign and started to walk out. The lady asked why and I said I only have my card. She said there's an ATM right around the corner. I just said I'll just go somewhere else.
I don't argue or fuss, I just take my business elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I don't argue or fuss, I just take my business elsewhere.

I actually really like this place and it is a family owned business. I just don't like the lie about money.
It's ok if you want to run a cashless place, it's just that they are saying it's for our safety.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I'll take my money to a cash only place before a card only place.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Just continued covid theater combined with laziness.

No cash means they don't have to balance a register. Don't have to make a deposit at the bank....

And don't have to be robbed. They simply spelled 'your' incorrectly. They meant to spell THEIR.....as in No cash for THEIR safety lol.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Just getting everyone ready for the great reset and CBDCs.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The "Safety" means preventing getting robbed !!!!!

"It's for your protection as well as ours" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Just getting everyone ready for the great reset and CBDCs.

I think so..

There is a lot of weird predictive stuff happening too. I think money is tied to it too.
There is a shampoo I bought a few years ago. I was looking for it at the grocery store. I didn’t see it. I wasn’t with my husband and did not search it on my phone or online. So what it was wasn’t searched or verbalized.

I get home and there is a Facebook Ad for that shampoo. It is not a normal one… I think they have ways to read frequencies or something. This isn’t the first time it happened and it’s not just predictive since it’s been years.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Unless they required a mask and were wearing gloves, they're full of sh**.

I was at a fast food restaurant and the employees were all wearing gloves.

Wearing gloves while making and serving the food.

Wearing gloves while tuching money.

Wearing gloves while cleaning the counters.

Wearing gloves while scratching their nose.

What's the point of wearing gloves when you still tuch everything with them anyway?

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Oh man I have the funniest story.

My husband and I went to this local market. There was an ice cream shop inside.
There was a lady working there, absolutely going to town picking her nose. I was so grossed out.

The news had a story about our Governor visiting that market………with THAT lady serving him ice cream!

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

That's another reason why copper and silver coins are safe, bacteria die on them in a few minutes. So basically it is their money that is toxic.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
No more cash transactions : For-Everyone's-Safety™.

Stay home, and don't see your friends : For-Everyone's-Safety™.

Wear a mask, at all times : For-Everyone's-Safety™.

Don't go see your ailing parents and grandparents : For-Everyone's-Safety™.

Participate in stupid Medical-Experiments : For-Everyone's-Safety™.

Never have sex again : For-Everyone's-Safety™.

Lock yourself away from the world : For-Everyone's-Safety™.

Volunteer to " eliminate " yourself : For-Everyone's-Safety™.

Will stop writing now : For-Everyone's-Safety™ ... LoL !!

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   

They don't want you to use cash because they are getting rid of it.

There is that, and the fact small businesses are constantly being targeted and robbed. So yes, by not dealing in cash anyone inside at the time of said robbery is "safe". Because there is no cash hence no robbery.

So that really has nothing to do with health codes. But everything to do with crime rates skyrocketting and simply chaotic behavior of the masses being unpredictable.

Chances are they were already a target once and don't want to deal with it again if they went from cash to card only. Don't get me started on counterfeits.. which is just completely àvoided and all delt with by the banks instead of them.
edit on 16-9-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Naah! The ONLY reason they don't want you to use cash is for one thing only, THEY CANNOT CONTROL IT. IE. They don't know how much is being used so they can't tax you and the same amount of money can be used time and time again without them knowing.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
There are places near where I live where either they don't take cash at all, or they only take cash. They don't try to bull# everyone with why, they simply state it. No problem there. If I know that, I'll either make sure to have my debit card with me, which I use for 98% of my transactions, and have some cash in case I go to the place that only takes cash. I really don't care one way or the other, as long as they cut the bull#.

I notice that it seems more places are not accepting cash. Good luck going to a ball game without a card. The Milwaukee Brewers organization is all card now, no cash. It is what it is. What am I going to do. Bitch to a cashier making minimum wage? Life is too short for that noise.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

That's easy. The gloves are for your safety. They keep the vaxx juice from seeping out of them and onto any surfaces.

top topics

join