It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17-year-old shoots, kills 2 armed men during attempted home invasion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Three armed masked people decide it is a good time to perform an armed home invasion and they meet Mr. Shotgun wielded by a 17 year old resident. Good Riddance. He only got 2 of them unfortunately. The 3rd masked individual escaped.

This is how to address the scourge of armed home invaders. Probably saved all of their lives.

abc13.com...

CHANNELVIEW, Texas (KTRK) -- Two armed men were shot and killed by a 17-year-old while they attempted a home invasion, according to Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez.

On Friday at about 10:40 p.m., deputies with the Harris County Sheriff's Office responded to an in-progress shooting call in the 16000 block of 1st Street.

Upon arrival, deputies said they located two men with apparent gunshot wounds on the lawn along the side of a residence.

Both men were pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics, according to Gonzalez.

Investigators said the two men and a third unidentified suspect were armed and wearing masks during an "attempt to force entry" into the home.

A woman, a 12-year-old boy, and two 17-year-old men were inside the home during the attempted home invasion but were not injured, according to Gonzalez.

Deputies said one of the 17-year-olds retrieved a shotgun and discharged it several times, striking the two intruders.

The third suspect fled the scene in an unidentified dark-colored, 4-door sedan.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I cherish need like this and yes they were bad animals.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Anybody want to bet what race the “17 year old man” was… 🤣

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
🤔
edit on 10-9-2022 by SwissMarked because: 🤫

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

No, because it doesn't matter. Luckily, this happened in Texas, which is a "stand your ground" state, so he won't be charged.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

So three guys got rittenhoused?
👍

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm not even going to read this thread. The boy did good, he filled these guys with lead. OK so he missed one. I hope he does better next time. Anyone invading MY property will not get hot lead (as a citizen of New Europe, i do not expect a weapons licence anytime soon) but they will get Cold Steel, my 60 inch steel blade, and they can also expect a carbon fibre arrow to pierce their body armour at any moment, and some very nasty traps designed by me. But what worries me are all these disgruntled teenagers carrying assault rifles. Enough is enough. I was taught at school to handle weapons with extreme care, and it was impressed upon me by my CO in the RAF that i now had a lethal weapon in my hands, and to proceed with the utmost care when carrying that weapon. Sure i sometimes wanted to kill my parents, which teenager does NOT have that moment?. But i buried my anger and my neuroses, admitted that i would be worse off without them than with them, and i came back home eventually. Both my mother and father passed away but 2 years apart. I am so glad that i made my peace with both of them before they died, literally hours after my visit no less....but at least i got that chance to say goodbye, and to honour them both.....and i still do not own a gun, nor do i advise anyone to carry one. ETA except for a breakdown in society, or a war, or other such extreme circumstances where everybody is armed, and even then, they should be trained and given careful instructions. By the time i was 17 i was proficient in a wide variety of arms, and could shoot the nuts off a fly at 50 yards. I miss the Lee Enfield ,303, i still wish i had one, and a case of ammo haha, but if i can survive this long without shooting someone, then so can you.
edit on 10-9-2022 by playswithmachines because: clarification

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Why would the race of anyone involved in a home invasion matter to anyone but the racists?

It only matters that the armed attackers get shot.
edit on 9 10 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
16000 1st St Channelview Tx. just google map it in street view. Probably a drug deal gone wrong or puzzle on puzzle crime. Nothing to see here.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Good.
Being stupid should be painful.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yes, i agree.a reply to: beyondknowledge

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yes, i agree.a reply to: beyondknowledge

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I don't know what the law is about shooting someone outside the house in Texas. I don't think I can legally do that in NC. It was discussed in the CCW class, and they need to be a direct threat at the time, for deadly force if I recall right.

That said/questioned I hate that this young man had to take the lives of the criminals, but glad he had the stones to protect his people.

I hope he isn't charged, and this all goes away. But they need to catch the gotaway. He'll be back.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked
Most of us aren't democrats. We don't care about race. We care about content of the character.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge
Democrats think everything is about race.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Why would the race of anyone involved in a home invasion matter to anyone but the racists?

It only matters that the armed attackers get shot.

Not.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I had a young nephew that killed a guy who was committing a string of home burglaries. The mayor awarded him a key to the city.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: schuyler

I don't know what the law is about shooting someone outside the house in Texas. I don't think I can legally do that in NC. It was discussed in the CCW class, and they need to be a direct threat at the time, for deadly force if I recall right.

That said/questioned I hate that this young man had to take the lives of the criminals, but glad he had the stones to protect his people.

I hope he isn't charged, and this all goes away. But they need to catch the gotaway. He'll be back.
As long as the blood trail leads back to the home, nothing will happen.
A shotgun does not kill you dead right there, most of the time and the person that got shot can run for feet before dropping from blood loss.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
God Bless Texas.

Adios douchebags.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

So three guys got rittenhoused?
👍

no but don't be sad
coz 2 out of 3 ain't bad.