It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something we haven't covered about the solution being given to us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I have notice that there has been an increase of skin rashes after being given this poison.
If you start looking at peoples arms you'll see what l am talking about.

Also another noticable thing is that many women are noticing a split end at the end of their hair.

Not sure why this is happening, but l think post graduate students will do some research on this.

I like to point out one thing though, we are seeing more people here in the prefecture hospital for all weird medical reasons. Was at the medical university today and it was totally packed.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I've.noticed the rashes as well. That can be a sign of immune system suppression like VAIDs where your body can't fight off skin bacteria anymore. So now everything becomes an infection.
edit on 9-9-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Sorry mate but I lost ya at some women may have a split end.
Also rashes happen very often mostly due to improper hygiene.
You are looking for a nothing burger.
Maybe stop.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

You do realize hair is actually already dead cells that takes years to grow. The only active living part is inside the skin surface. For this to increase the split ends, it would have to have been there during the growth of the hair.

Hair grows at abiut 6 inches a year so anything over a foot and a half had be exposed over three years ago. That is before the 'vax'.

edit on 9 9 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Or maybe your blinders and confirmation bias don’t allow you too see all the untold oddities happening since the gene therapy was introduced. You and a couple others are always first too try and derail anything against the coof and it’s sauces.

But many including myself my personal eyewitness accounts have seen and heard of many of the oddities from my friends who were coerced into taking the poison, so just because the poison is working well in you, good on yeah hope the next system update serves you well also.

But you Aargh, Carpy and a few others I disregard most of your posts because all I see is an attempt to derail anyone trying to source out others experiencing the same things.

Cover your ears and close your eyes and scream banana banana banana at the top of your lungs

Still ain’t going to make what’s taking place worldwide go away

Sanethinking

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking
All women get split ends.

(post by incoserv removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Nature is endeavoring to rid the body of toxin

Effects of toxin—the waste-product of metabolism—retained in the blood, causing a crisis (so-called disease),forced auto-elimination. Or..toxins from outside, like from injection needle .

Elimination routes . Via lungs , Via skin , Via Colon

Rashes in skin is from this bodys desire endeavoring to rid the body of toxin.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
As I've seen so often in my life, drugs have been recalled decades after being approved by the FDA. I recently read an article that claimed proof the carcinogenic effects of Zantac were know by GSK and the FDA for over 30 years.

I've witnessed the recall of drugs that were known to be harmful for decades before finally being recalled, and the fines for knowingly perpetrating such a criminal travesty on humanity pale in comparison to the profits these manufacturers were allowed to make while slowly killing the patient.

Many of the drugs the FDA approves have enough data showing they do more harm than good, but get the okay anyway because: MONEY.

We have our watchdogs- politicians elected to represent us- moving their stock holdings at lightening speed from one drug company to the next every time a new 'cure' hits the market. They get richer and people die; SSDD.

My stance on using any new drug before there's at least ten years of use will never change. Humanity is just the next step up from lab rats in the testing grounds of the scientific community for all who are sold on 'trusting the science'. I hope and pray they weren't led astray this time, but fear the worst, judging by past history.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

To add, I read an article recently regarding the inefficiency of SSRI's in treatment. People are still prescribing and taking them, though.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The vaccine does both charge up the immune system while also dampening parts of it. That kind of crap has never worked in the past, I do not know why they think it will work now.

The skin rash is probably from an increase in histamines caused by the vaccine. I am not sure how this whole thing is going to turn out, they know there are risks but still labeled the vaccine as perfectly safe, especially on eight mice they tested the new version on.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ventian

To add, I read an article recently regarding the inefficiency of SSRI's in treatment. People are still prescribing and taking them, though.

If you dig into any of the mass shooting you're likely to find the person(s) involved have a history of taking psychoactive drugs.

Putting kids on Ritalin was far easier than teaching hyperactive kids to learn how to channel their energy, but at a very high cost, IMO. I personally know far too many kids who have been permanently harmed by these medications than were helped.

Depression comes from internal problems in many cases, and throwing medications at it rather than addressing and solving the root issue seems a little backwards to me.

Taking antidepressants has become as common as taking a multivitamin. It's a feel good pill that absolves one from personal responsibility of finding and fixing the problem.

I'm not saying there aren't kids and adults who truly need the help of psychoactive drugs at times, but the number is far fewer than those taking them. Numbing ones emotions so you don't think about your problems doesn't make them go away, and these drugs are known to have serious and dangerous side effects.
edit on 500000011America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You got my 100✓ percent support on your post.

(post by Mantiss2021 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I have notice that there has been an increase of skin rashes after being given this poison.
If you start looking at peoples arms you'll see what l am talking about.

Also another noticable thing is that many women are noticing a split end at the end of their hair.

Not sure why this is happening, but l think post graduate students will do some research on this.

I like to point out one thing though, we are seeing more people here in the prefecture hospital for all weird medical reasons. Was at the medical university today and it was totally packed.

i think it does more than rash and split ends.

i think it mutates the mind.

why it's more prevalent on the left, i don't know.

sure we had the sky screamers in 2016 but now tik tok is flooded with some insane #. you all know what i'm talking about.

i think, therefore i am and you are what you think.

sure, there are some with no thoughts, don't care. and some that just want to live the way they been accustomed.

the mutants are getting out of hand. they are invasive. more so because of the vax and boosters.
societal pressures. govt over reach and control. more importantly, the loss of judicial fairness and lies and cover ups.

sans vax, it's enough to unbalance the healthiest mind.

add the drug and boom, country in a death spiral.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Well said

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

They tried it with mrna vaccines on mice. The mices immune system started attacking and breaking down the lung cells, when exposed to the virus they were vaccinating against.

Though the mice didn't die due to that. The mice were sacrificed for study. But that's what they found from the study.
edit on 9-9-2022 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Many of the drugs the FDA approves have enough data showing they do more harm than good, but get the okay anyway because: MONEY.

Remember this whatever its FDA, Health Canada approved drugs those drugs always get recalled at some point in time.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Some women might have split ends? Seriously?

I've had 2 AZ shots, no rash, no sickness and when i got Covid i was not as ill as friends who were unvaccinated

top topics

<<   2 >>

join