It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victoria Deaths Are Soaring

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Is this trend noticed in Australia ? asking from our AU members ?

URGENT: Deaths are soaring in one of the world's most highly mRNA vaccinated areas

27 percent above the monthly average in August seems crazy high to me ...

Of course we remember the premier of Victoria

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Pretty sure member anonentity has covered this a little while back. I could be wrong, either way, sh!t loads of people dying is no small news story, so if it's repeated, then it's damn well repeated.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I certainly haven't noticed the media talking about this, but I live in Western Australia not victoria

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: oikos

I live in Western Australia

In the land of Mark "Uncle Joe" McGowan and you haven't heard anything, well paint me the colour of surprised.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

not wrong

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Yeah, looks pretty standard. NSW released some data sowing similar a few weeks ago:

New South Wales memo blooper

In South Australian parliament this week it was requested that another Coroner gets hired to help with the increased work load.

Fits in with other data coming out around the world, UK is doing well on its reporting. As for the actual increase is a bit hazy, lot of different accounts going up between 10-40%. About a 15-20% increase looks reasonable. A lot of the excess deaths are in the younger age groups 20-40.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Dr John Campbell is doing a good job, as best he can on Youtube going through some of the government data.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

A lot of the excess deaths are in the younger age groups 20-40.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm reading and hearing around the place.

If you get the chance, watch the video below. Professor Denis Rancourt

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

So it sound like something is up , it`s not looking as normal numbers.

younger age groups 20-40 is another sign..

"Jabs are working"
Bill Gates

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The information is being suppressed.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

There HAS to be a reason for this.
Clearly, it's not "vaccine" related because 'Big Pharma' says so.

So, what is responsible?

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So, what is responsible?

It's all the people that couldn't get into hospitals in early 2020. They decided to wait to die until 2022. Also they all just collapse in the middle of whatever they are doing.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Victoria’s population is ageing.1 In 2021 there were almost 1.5 million Victorians aged 60 years or older. This represents 22 per cent of the total population. By 2046 that number is expected to increase by around 60 per cent to more than 2.3 million people. By that point, about 25 per cent of the population will be 60 years of age or older.

There are currently around 280,000 Victorians aged 80 or older, which is 4.3 per cent of the population. This age group is growing even faster than the older population as a whole.

LINK

I guess this explains it.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Victoria’s population is ageing.1 In 2021 there were almost 1.5 million Victorians aged 60 years or older. This represents 22 per cent of the total population. By 2046 that number is expected to increase by around 60 per cent to more than 2.3 million people. By that point, about 25 per cent of the population will be 60 years of age or older.

There are currently around 280,000 Victorians aged 80 or older, which is 4.3 per cent of the population. This age group is growing even faster than the older population as a whole.

LINK

I guess this explains it.

True, old people will cause all cause mortality in 18-40 year olds to spike 20% starting q3 2021. Just how it works.
edit on 9-9-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They write silly excuses every other day now , as to why people die now....it`s everything expect the vaccines .

I forget what all they write, one was too high electric bill, one was breathing too fast etc....

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Dr John Campbell is doing a good job, as best he can on Youtube going through some of the government data.

I love how after going through all the data...the speaker ends by displaying YT dictates about NOT being allowed to make any statements regarding the "vaccine" being responsible...so he says: "I'm not going to say it's the fault of the "vaccines" here on YT.
edit on 1AMSepCDTAMCDT by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 1AMSepCDTAMCDT by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I saw figures over 150% from averages of just 5 years ago. This would be solid evidence in any court of law were this about anything except the jabs.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So, what is responsible?

I'm sure one of our illustrious shills (Need I name names?) will be along directly to tell us how the numbers are being misconstrued and those kinds of increases in deaths don't mean anything anyway because people die all the time.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

so he says: "I'm not going to say it's the fault of the "vaccines" here on YT.

Yeah. He handles it quite well I thought trying to keep his YT account alive while going through the data. Hope it puts more pressure on YT to sort its mess out.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

so he says: "I'm not going to say it's the fault of the "vaccines" here on YT.

Yeah. He handles it quite well I thought trying to keep his YT account alive while going through the data. Hope it puts more pressure on YT to sort its mess out.

The whole goal is to supress the truth. He is a textbook case of someone who started out enthusiastic about the vaccines and got red pilled by the data. They've already censored one of his other videos where he's simply talking about data.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join