It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Papa and the Russian Bird: The REAL Reason for the Pandemic

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

the present human condition, and is, in a word, forgettable. Nobody is coming to get you. Nobody has you on a list of subversives awaiting your turn for a ride on a cattle car to a concentration camp prior to elimination.

Hi, well it was enough to grab my attention amongst dll threads about the ultimate elite making transition. Actually, I just heard last night about some recent raids of the homes of Trump supporters so yah maybe the cattle cars ( or Covid coffins ) are coming for the ones who don’t kow tow the the elites. Just heard something today about the energy companies pushing smart meters again. Sone people would deny any of this is really going on. Although sone things are a bit hard to swallow ... I’m not entirely sure about using Starlini to do load a chip reset into millions or more people... even for me that’s a stretch...

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: schuyler

the present human condition, and is, in a word, forgettable. Nobody is coming to get you. Nobody has you on a list of subversives awaiting your turn for a ride on a cattle car to a concentration camp prior to elimination.

Hi, well it was enough to grab my attention amongst dll threads about the ultimate elite making transition. Actually, I just heard last night about some recent raids of the homes of Trump supporters so yah maybe the cattle cars ( or Covid coffins ) are coming for the ones who don’t kow tow the the elites. Just heard something today about the energy companies pushing smart meters again. Sone people would deny any of this is really going on. Although sone things are a bit hard to swallow ... I’m not entirely sure about using Starlini to do load a chip reset into millions or more people... even for me that’s a stretch...

This is a scary time for us. Will they eventually round up everyone that attended a Trump rally, like they did with J6 people?
edit on 10-9-2022 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GeneralWaste

This is a great idea for a graphic novel.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Excuse me? From what I have seen of your generally worthy posts, that does seem a mite unworthy of you SeaWorthy.

For a start if you want to transform what you see as a monologue into a dialogue, all you have to do is respectfully reply. But you refrain from doing so for some reason. You reply to my post but mention the O.P.'s name too as being guilty of being over-wordy. His post is the O.P. He has a duty to be wordy as far as the ATS advice for an opening posts go. This is not twitter. Your reply was so telegrammatic I can only guess what you are trying to say. Out of character for you. Probably tired. Anyway Hi.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

This is a scary time for us. Will they eventually round up everyone that attended a Trump rally, like they did with J6 people?

They can't, don't have the resources. All these Billions and ammo to Ukraine have left them a bit dry. I don't have the official stats but these kinds of campaigns do add up. As for this woke, jabbed up military these days. They will take out some neighborhoods if ordered, as for taking over the nation it will be a tough fight. If it all goes civil war, it will be over in a few days or a few years. May god save America.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: HilterDayon

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: GeneralWaste
This is the most important post you will ever read.

It's a self-important post by someone who is new here and has no discernible reputation, no track-record, no education to speak of....

The plain fact is that nobody cares what you think. You are destined to live out your life in anonymity ....

So, out of interest schuyler, does the O.P. not have a discernible reputation due to the fact of his/her being new "here"?

Do new posters have to endure some sort of apprenticeship "here" in order to qualify to give a stated opinion? Let me guess. They are expected to pay obeisance to the members of a core clique. i.e. those who are in agreement with each other (to agree or to disagree). To have a track record? What? Of peer-reviewed articles, or in this case, posts?

Time for our civilisation as it currently stands may be short. How long does a new member have to play possum and placate older member's egos before they can speak their minds and draw some worthwhile debate? Five years? Ten years? Chomp at the bit too soon and face anonymity? How? It's alright. I think I get the idea. Now where I have seen that method in action before? Oh yeah, the education system.

I agree wholeheartedly and you must have been on this site for a verrrry long time because anytime I call someone out for being rude, an elitist or part of the establishment or a hidden agenda behind the façade of ATS, I get swarmed by the "usual suspects" and all their "buddies" who star and flag their posts for mutual self-importance.
Then the "big guy" comes along and drops the usual "you are a scumbag and are duly warned that you do not confirm to community standards and are so off the scale they had no choice but to ostracize you" remarks and mailbox messages. My personal favorites are "that I have no manners so I must be corrected" responses by those doing what they accuse me of.
Very reminiscent of being struck on the back of the hand with a ruler by the nuns. "If you can't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding". "We don't need no education...or thought control". "C'mon teacher, leave them kids alone!"

Thank you for standing up for us commoners.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join