It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Papa and the Russian Bird: The REAL Reason for the Pandemic

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
OP - how do you know all this?

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

TLDR
You are not the arbiter of conspiracy topics.
If your feeling burnt out, take your dog for a walk or something.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7
i never understood this mentality, its the sign of a shill

why willing come to spend time on a website dedicated to words if your not going to read them?

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Well the OP has about as much clout as any retired librarian could hope to achieve online you see you are the same as him. Just a old nobody online! Neat eh? But not only that your factually wrong! And easily proved wrong.

You see a gentlemen named Edward Snowden let us have a peek at just how much the average person is surveilled. Either your didn’t hear of him or your purposefully obtuse with head buried.

Your contrived rant reeks of projection.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I am open to the idea that there is some kind of alien invasion campaign with how covid has been playing out.

Has looked to be more around demonic forces and rituals that separate ones connection with others. Exploits fear, anger and confusion as it establishes its unquestioning authoritarian control.

Maybe there is some off world component to all this, don't know much about that.

With the way 9/11 went, it help lay the ground work for a compliant media to sell the fear and submission the way it has.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GeneralWaste

Sounds about as plausible as the theory that was given to us by South Park.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

HilterDayon
GeneralWaste

Hum break up your long text the same way.
Speaking to yourself?

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: Gothmog

To be honest I think that there is an odd's on chance that it WAS artificial but that is just my opinion, likely unmanned and possibly very ancient like a ghost ship or a probe from a civilization maybe - just maybe long gone.

Or maybe they are still alive, a probe detect's suitable stars systems with habitable or resource rich planets, get's close enough but if it detects intelligent signal's then marks that planetary system as potential dangerous and high tails it out of there if it finds any sign of intelligence and then goes to search for another star system marking those that have no sign of intelligence but do have planets and resources as of interest?.

If it was us and we were careful we would make it so that it hid it's origin and it's destination and high tailed it away from each analysed star system, it would seem tedious but we have no idea of how long it's makers may live but even long after there death's such a system may continue on automatic pilot sending back information to a long dead civilization with no one left to listen to it.

If we look closely at Iapetus, we see something extraordinarily like the Star Wars Empire Strikes Back "Death Star" looking at it closely. It sure does appear to be a retired Death Star with a perfect ring around the middle exactly and the hole that the weapon was based on Star Wars movie. Something similar I recall in the Asteroid belt IRC.

There is reason in my mind to believe these are not natural.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Has anyone seen a pic (un-retouched) of Trump with the characteristic black eye?

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

"Towards the end of 2017 we had an unexpected visitor to our Solar System, well, unexpected by most. Like the vaccine that isn’t a vaccine, we had the comet that wasn’t a comet, i.e., it had no tail. It also displayed some very interesting characteristics. Characteristics that lend one’s suspicions that it was a craft under intelligent control. ‘Oumuamua conducted a massive data dump, probably onto the moon. Most likely relayed to earth by Starlink."

Not very likely as Starlink was first launched in 2019.

So, no.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Hey schuyler, is your first name Richard? If not , it sure needs to be....

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I had a friend in High School that made his own full coat of chainmail out of (some inch diameter) steel wire. He was snipping and snipping all day and bending it with little pliers. It probably took him most of a year but when it was done it was pretty damn cool. It was also heavy AF
I was friends with the DND crowd

a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I always lament that as I was one of the few people driving around my area day and night during 'lock downs' just going about my business I never saw anything super secret or cool gong on
Just empty roads.

a reply to: Baddogma

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I haven't watched south park for like 2 years, what did they say?

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: tamusan

I haven't watched south park for like 2 years, what did they say?

There is no way that I could fit a description of that episode within the T&C's. But here is a 4-minute recap of the South Park Pandemic Special that hits all the key scenes. I should say WARNING! This is extremely crude by even South Park standards. I hope I won't get spanked by a Mod just for posting this.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
I am open to the idea that there is some kind of alien invasion campaign with how covid has been playing out.

Has looked to be more around demonic forces and rituals that separate ones connection with others. Exploits fear, anger and confusion as it establishes its unquestioning authoritarian control.

Maybe there is some off world component to all this, don't know much about that.

With the way 9/11 went, it help lay the ground work for a compliant media to sell the fear and submission the way it has.

reading your reply actually made the OP make sense to me a bit more
IF this invasion and mind wipe is demons coming to possess us? take us over like zombies and spread...
I know you've read about project blue beam...would be a kicker to make us all believe its aliens so we don't pray to god to save us from the demons....too easy

I would dare say that a common depiction of demons is as reptilian

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Lucifer, calledthe great serpent and a fallen one sure would be an alien by any definition. We can wrap up the mystery of both situations of Reptilians and the possession of some people by something.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

" This is the most important post you will ever read."

Ah , I've Read it , and That's Debatable IMO......

edit on 9-9-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I well know those images, very intriguing moon, there is also a large number of hexagonal shapes on it's surface and some theorize that it is indeed not a moon but an ancient geodesic structure that has either decayed or was destroyed long ago.
(there is a lot of energy around Saturn and Jupiter, a LOT of energy and if some other civilization had once built mega structures to beam that energy were they needed it around the solar system even very long ago then just perhaps something like that would make sense, not a weapon but perhaps some form of mega transmitter with a giant dish though it is likely just a meteor crater - but a huge station that could store the energy and then burst transmit it to receiving stations in other parts of the solar system perhaps supplying both industry and inhabited planets such as the Earth, Venus - before it got too hot - and Mars - before it lost it's atmosphere of course I am not being completely serious as this is not my belief but what if?)

Though try getting that past our resident nay sayers.

If you want to even more weird turn this on it's side and compare it to a star wars star destroyer but remember Star Wars is Fiction albeit really good fiction (third picture down just rotate it 90 degrees and add star wars music).
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Fun but don't take that idea too seriously.

But also remember how the moon (our own the biggest and STRANGEST moon in the solar system) could itself actually be an artificial body as well.

edit on 9-9-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Great to see those 1% opinions & tendencies coming through in your posts mate.

I don't know how people of your ilk can justify their beliefs, in the face of knowledge that we are supposed to uplift one another, even if we are wrong, address what is wrong with empathy & understanding, with compassion for the soul gone astray, perhaps with some sense of camraderie that jere is another soul seeking to understand his or her malaise.. Surely you can exercise a bit more tolerance for those caught up in the web of delusional thinking that you so perfectly understand & refute? Isn't it better to talk calmly & respectfully, rather than mocking & deriding, humiliating & driving them away?

<< 1    3 >>

join