It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man With His Own Picture On His Products Accused Of Empowering White Supremacy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
You can't make this stuff up.

A black man who sells his own food products and has his own picture on the box / products is accused of racism and empowering white supremacy. It appears Facebook labeled him as racist from the tweets.... Because he put his own picture on the box and he is black.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

cousints.com...

conservativefighters.co...

According to actor and comedian Terrence K. Williams, Facebook is now flagging accounts for buying and sharing pictures of his Pancake Mix, Cousin T’s.

“So according to Facebook, my Pancakes are racist!” Williams wrote on his Instagram Sunday.

“I’m on a 90-day restriction and now they are also flagging accounts for buying or sharing pictures of my Pancake Mix. This is absolutely crazy and it has everything to do with me being MAGA! I won’t apologize for it. Anyways go load up on some “racist” Pancakes,” he added.

“Hell no. I won’t stop selling pancakes, and I’m not taking my face off… Look at that racist black face. The hell is this racist? How am I racist to put my own face on the box? If I was a liberal, they would have me on every TV,” he added.

“This is harassment Facebook dinged My Pancake Box as racist because my face is on it. I won’t remove it. I added new flavors. Buckwheat, Chocolate Chip, & Blueberry is back in stock!” Williams wrote in the caption of his live video.

Watch the video:

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

woketards thinking about Aunt Jemima and land o lakes.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Best snippet from the article:

"Hell no. I won’t stop selling pancakes,...."
😂😂

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

He's totally trolling MAGA and Facebook for publicity.

Whats the quickest way for a new black comedian to get exposure? Being a MAGA Republican and wearing it on your sleeve, er.. hat in your videos. Fostercare, fostercare, you're a grown ass man now. It's not his picture on the pancakes that got him restricted, probably something he wrote.

Maybe it did get him restricted because it's an obvious parody on whats considered racist, the Uncle Bens. Whether that was racist or not is up for debate if you enjoy this stuff and I know a lot of you do so have fun playing into his hand. He's just trying to trigger people. Do you really think he's as much of a devout Trump supporter as he claims to be every 5 seconds?

Two boxes of his pancake mix is $16.99 before tax and shipping because it's not intended to be actually used.
edit on CDT10Wed, 07 Sep 2022 22:33:00 -050000000009b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I had never heard of Cousin T's pancake mixes before, but seeing your thread made me decide to order some. Pancakes do not get me all that excited, but my wife loves them. Maybe they will be good. Maybe they won't. The ingredients don't look all that bad other than too much salt.
edit on 7 9 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo
I came across this guy a few years ago and at that time, he was on board with Trump and MAGA back then. He was invited to the White House for some kind of gathering (I can't remember which one) and while on the way there, was involved in a pretty horrific car accident (fairly certain he was in an Uber). He was severely injured and went through a long recovery process. The entire time, he remained positive and kept his sense of humor...and backed Trump.

I guess he could be a grifter but he's been really good at playing the long game and not slipping up over the last several years.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Tanga36

Well so was Lil Wayne so who knows.

Lil Wayne meeting Trump paid off big with the Presidential pardon for the gun charge! He would've went back to prison for at least 10 years mandatory.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo
a reply to: Tanga36

Well so was Lil Wayne so who knows.

Lil Wayne meeting Trump paid off big with the Presidential pardon for the gun charge! He would've went back to prison for at least 10 years mandatory.

Wait. Trump is a racist..he pardoned who?

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   

To be fair, that picture looks exactly how an SNL skit would show a racist pancake mix.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

How does a black entrepreneur's picture on a box of his pancake mix empower white supremacy? I thought I was going to see a smug white guy on the label, like this -

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

woketards thinking about Aunt Jemima and land o lakes.

Along with Eskimo Pies
edit on 8-9-2022 by Hangontight because: mis spelling

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

IT's ALL about driving us apart. I no longer get upset at those with anti-MAGA stuff to say.

Anyone not rooting 'For a Great America', is living on the wrong continent and should check out the rest of the world for its suitability.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

To be fair, that picture looks exactly how an SNL skit would show a racist pancake mix.

Dude, that is so racist!!!

top topics

join