It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What DID I SAY!!! What did I say? Tap water in NY UNSAFE for Thousands

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Beginning of August I wrote this post:
There is a video of the Mayor encouraging people to drink TAP water!
Here

Do you remember me talking about this just a minute ago?!!! This was put out a little while ago and I thought it was sooo odd they were telling everyone to drink the tap water. I immediately thought wow, that’s suspicious. I think some comments were that it was due to the heat or something. I totally didn’t think that. If the government says drink tap water, I’m totally NOT drinking tap water.

READ that last line again! Listen to Mama JAGStorm!!

This is the news today….

www.theguardian.com...

Toxic arsenic levels make tap water unsafe for thousands in New York City Residents of one of the largest public housing complexes in Manhattan have not had safe drinking water for more than a week

edit on 6-9-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Wow
That is pretty sinister

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I thought it was obvious?

Congrats?

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I thought it was obvious?

Congrats?

Obviously not for a lot of folks! Maybe we’re different!

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I would be surprised if NY is the only one with tap water problems, but I'm not surprised they're leading the pack.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

What a disasterous scenario.

The outrange!

The corruptions!

Lets send more billions to Ukraine, that'll fix it.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

I would be surprised if NY is the only one with tap water problems, but I'm not surprised they're leading the pack.

Yes me either, but what is surprising is a mayor telling people to drink drink drink tap water and then this happens!
For a mayor to commission a COMMERCIAL to drink tap water…

Notice you don’t really see him drink and his tumbler is opaque too.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I've been to pizza places in Iowa that bragged about using water from NY in their crusts.
Great

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

50% of the pipes in NYC are lead.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I've been to pizza places in Iowa that bragged about using water from NY in their crusts.
Great

Just a bit different from the tap water in NYC. NY water has something in its mineral content that reacts well to the making of pizza dough. Now as for the OP, how old is NYC infrastructure? I live in a different but about as old city in NY and let me tell you our water lines can be dated back to the 1890's in some locations. Too many politicians take on vanity projects that only benefit themselves. Money they waste, instead of actually taking care of their people. NYC is rotting and no one really cares. Evidence for that, just looking at how quick the cities highway dept went and painted blm propaganda on a street. Tax payers money for a vanity project AND none of the usual red-tape.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

You make it sound like it's the entire city. It's not.

It's one public housing complex within the city. Sure, it sucks for those 3700 residents (about 0.04% of the city's population of 8.8 million), but they've been given water bottles (by the mayor) and the water has already been retested, coming back fine.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Obviously not for a lot of folks! Maybe we’re different!

Seen enough news speak double talk to get a clearer message of what they are really saying.

One person on these boards a while back was doing ok on the stock market just by doing the opposite of what the media was saying about the markets.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

50% of the pipes in NYC are lead.

Washington DC had a bad problem with that as well, explains some things. Sounds like work has been going on to fix the problem. As for where it is all at these days?

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

You make it sound like it's the entire city. It's not.

It's one public housing complex within the city. Sure, it sucks for those 3700 residents (about 0.04% of the city's population of 8.8 million), but they've been given water bottles (by the mayor) and the water has already been retested, coming back fine.

1 or 3700, still too many. The bigger question..

www.thecity.nyc...

Federal Monitor Investigating How Arsenic Got Into NYCHA’s Water

“We are concerned and the monitorship is investigating,”

This isn’t just a NY thing either. I think a lot of tap water in the US is questionable at best, and sometimes downright dangerous.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Has anybody asked the obvious question of where the arsenic came from? It's apparently not naturally in the water if it's just that one housing complex. And arsenic has never been used in pipes or, well, anything other than poisons.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
NYC gets all it's water from reservoirs pretty far upstate (town of Olive for example) patrolled by NYC cops. I get mine from a well upstate and it's loaded with sulphur & calcium and I wish it was as good as NYC water. Sounds like a problem with plumbing at the receiving end.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Klassified

Notice you don’t really see him drink and his tumbler is opaque too.

He won't cast a reflection in the mirror either, and that tumbler is full of a hemoglobin rich "merlot".

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Depopulation agenda. Gotta cover all angles.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Schenectady/Albany/Troy all have garbage water and sewage, the two not always being mutually exclusive due to the design and layout of everything. In my area (Glenville) it was bad enough that you've never in my lifetime been able to simply boil water without seeing enough limescale to warrant using CLR on the pot EVERY time.

In the past few months it's become abundantly clear that they decided that there needed to be more chlorine in the municipal supply as it smells like you've filled a bottle with pool water if you try to ready some water the night before work. Most of my neighbors have Culligan deliver jugs weekly at this point. I'm just opting for a well. It's truly disgusting, particularly considering the cost of living and tax rates in the area.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I recall that post, and I recall someone pointing out exactly that. He says, "drink the tap water", but he doesn't drink it himself!

Red flag at the top of the pole.

Edit* I know he "takes a sip" but look at those dry lips!
edit on 6-9-2022 by filthyphilanthropist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join